Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-57-20 (resized).png
Screenshot_2017-05-16-19-45-01 (resized).png
IMG_8057 (resized).PNG
37c68de8a807958faa241d40ed261c1f5eb63ffd (resized).jpg
SMVEPremiumGAMEpage (resized).png
image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago

I just sold my Luci, but here's why- look at all the new pins coming out! AFM LE, Alien, Houdini, Dialed in, TBL possibly, etc., lots of great titles and limited space. AC/DC has been out for 4 years and it will always be a great game, but life is too short not to mix some things up once in a while and have new titles.

1 week later
#70 6 years ago

Higher than a Luci, less than a BIBLE is where I would go on a LTBR.

1 week later
#72 6 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

How can anyone love the art package of LTBR compared to a Prem? It's the exact same cabinet art. That LE is friggin pointless. You get a decent backglass, and some McDonald's looking trim with Premium cabinet art.
I'd consider Luci worth more or at least equal to LTBR.

I get that the Luci package is nice (I had one), but I've also owned a LTBR, and that mirrored backglass is not just "decent", it's bad ass. And that McDonalds trim is laser cut and looks killer on the machine. Now I get that cartoon boobs are awesome to many, but not enough to devalue a true LE with the upgrades IMO.

With the rumors of remakes, Luci may not be so limited in the end. LTBR seems like a hard to find pin, I see many more Luci's up for sale.

37c68de8a807958faa241d40ed261c1f5eb63ffd (resized).jpg37c68de8a807958faa241d40ed261c1f5eb63ffd (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

With Robert Winter posting a Luci NIB for sale recently, it sure *seems* like some are trying to sell before the bottom possibly falls out on their pinvestments (ala Iron Man). I said seems... maybe I'm wrong... who knows.... No offense to Robert, it's his game and he can ask what he wants. If someone wants to buy it or make him an decent offer, good for him.
Rob

Yep, at $16K, he's desperately blowing it out!

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

ACDC premiums are waaaaaaay over priced right now. They should be at $6000-$6500. Good thing there are lots of other good pins to choose from like TWD premium I just picked up. Once the prices come back down, I'll look at getting a ACDC Premium again. But until that time comes, I'll just have to settle for killing some zombies.

Everything is way overpriced right now!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdcs-flooding-the-market?tu=khabbi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.