Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-57-20 (resized).png
Screenshot_2017-05-16-19-45-01 (resized).png
IMG_8057 (resized).PNG
37c68de8a807958faa241d40ed261c1f5eb63ffd (resized).jpg
SMVEPremiumGAMEpage (resized).png
image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

seems like the last few weeks everybody is trying to dump their ac/dc's. guess rumors are true?

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

My AC/DC has a color LCD.
This is just a dumb thread. The OP not only has it in his wish-list but started a WTB thread a few months ago trying to get one. So if he sees them getting dumped why hasn't he bought one? Does he really think this is going to cause a price drop frenzy?

Im glad you're so concerned about my purchases! im looking for one that doesnt require shipping. Ill make sure to personally call you when that happens!

#35 2 years ago

taxman where in my post did you get i was trying to lower price values by this post. I made a statement about seeing alot of ac/dc's for sale ( 8 right now ) and was asking if this meant they were coming out with a remake or not?? I figured with 2 big shows in the last week, that someone would of heard some good rumors come up if their was a remake or not. I dont want to rush out and buy a overpriced ac/dc right now if their is a possibility of a new one being made in the next year!

1 month later
#130 2 years ago

hmmm, looks like all the know it all's didn't quite.....know it all!

#135 2 years ago

I'm laughing at all the turds on the beginning of this post! Just got a big ol FLUSHING!

#139 2 years ago

price quote from local distributor: pro=$5100 Shipped Premium=$6795 plus shipping of $125 to $225 depending on if I get order shipped with other games. Sure beats the 8k people were asking!

#155 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Good lord man.
Their were no stock $8K games for sale outside of Luci (which isn't part of the VE) and actually selling. Those would be pipe dreams IMHO looking for suckers. All those games selling at those prices were highly modded out games with very desirable and some even with no longer available options. You are still looking at $7K+ shipped for a new prem and that's assuming Stern doesn't do another price increase. That is relative to what the market was bearing before the VE was announced.
I know you are having fun running around tooting your own horn but I still 100% disagree with most of your thoughts in this thread.
AC/DC's were not and are not "flooding" the market. Their are still less of them for sale (% wise) than many other less produced titles by % of games made.
The VE is not going to collapse the value of AC/DC's. Used Pro's were selling for mid 4's up to mid 5's depending on mods. If anything, this release just solidified that market and unless their are some major changes to the Prem it's release isn't going to do much to the prem value either.

tooty toot on "11"

1 month later
#173 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Enjoy your new game and be sure to post pics in these threads when you unbox it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-new-cabinets
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious

With the NIB Stern QC lottery you just may end up with another turd to flush!

i'll get you a tissue for those tears!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside