11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bpull
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I finally was able to play one at L&G at Cambridge, MA and could not stop feeding tokens into it. (I'm not that great of player) When we left both wife and daughter said - that should be your next one! Well okay!

Ordered it on the 21st. I got an email Thursday saying it would ship on Friday *yay*! Got an email on Friday morning (2:00am) saying it had shipped on Thursday *woohoo* had a tracking number (I was without phone the rest of Friday so didnt get a chance to check tracking until around 10pm Friday night. OMG its here! fan-freakin-tastic! Stern to Connecticut in a day and a half, this is great!

Called this morning, earliest time Wednesday 2-6 ugh - more waiting. Here is to hoping NEMF learned their lesson with delivering my XMLE....that was nightmarish.

Moved my Space Shuttle down to start my first restore this weekend. Nice open spot waiting for ACDC. Can't wait, have to. I think I would prefer not knowing it was here and just get a call saying your freight will be delivered to you "pick a or b delivery time" --- lol.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-wednesday-2-6?tu=Blitz7734 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.