Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-05-14_11.03.42.jpg
2012-05-14_10.57.25.jpg
2012-05-14_10.55.58.jpg
2012-03-28_19.45.35.jpg
2012-03-28_21.52.07.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 12 years ago

It is indeed very different to other pins and the combination of the speed and rock music does give a great adrenalin rush. Better than MB? Not better - different as MB will be a classic for all time and it has humor and is a great overall package. Won't give the same adrenalin rush and that is why a collection needs BOTH

#7 12 years ago

I think AC/DC next to AFM would be a superb combo

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

TheLaw said:I'm real interested to play it. I've heard that there's no imagination in it and it's boring.
Come on guys, you gotta have angus's face on there!
Is there any Bon Scott mode or any reference in this?
Steve Ritchie was very clear on this in his interview. Bon Scott hasn't been part of ACDC for a very long time. And the band has existed for more than 32 years without him. Including Bon Scott is insulting to Brian Johnson and the current ACDC band that exists today. Therefore, there will be no Bon Scott.

That makes total sense!

Now, can somebody explain the rules simply in that what is the overall aim of the game apart from completing songs and getting multiballs?

#23 12 years ago

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/acdc/index11.html

More AC/DC news........

I really want to try out the Premium!

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Played AC/DC last night at gameworks the regular version and was very bored with it. I couldn't get into the game at all. They had an Iron Man there I was having a lot more fun with.

I put a ton more games on the Pro and whilst I like it, I am disappointed by the unimaginative rule set. I so wanted to love it and buy it but will save the cash for something else!

1 month later
#43 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

honda350r said:PT said:I hope to have a BIB LE next to my AFM in the not to distant future...
My BIB is next to my AFM and it makes my AFM look like a dud ! Now Doc had the BiB next to his Black AFM and it held its own.
Stock for stock the AC/DC BIBLE with kill the competition !
Jim
Which game plays better though?

Well, I have played both and prefer AFM by a long way. That said I am not an AC/DC fan. The BIBLE does look great, fantastic even, but it is not really innovative. A great game but it will be a number of years before it can qualify as an A lister.

#97 11 years ago

We all do it. We feel the need to justify our expenditure. One of the reasons it takes a year or two minimum before we get a feel for how a pin stands in the historical ranking.........

Every pin I buy is a keeper 100% Until it isn't

#124 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Let the comparison begin. I picked up a MB last weekend on Moms day. Both Rock theme. MB needs a flipper rebuild and 20 other little parts. Plus a sub woofer.
Took this cool pic.

Attachments 2012-05-14_11.03.42.jpg (307.3 KB, 0 downloads) 16 minutes old 2012-05-14_10.57.25.jpg (278.9 KB, 0 downloads) 16 minutes old 2012-05-14_10.55.58.jpg (257 KB, 0 downloads) 16 minutes old

They are just so different. MB is a classic with great humor. AC/DC fast and furious. Collections are best with a variety of different pins..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

16,500 (Firm)
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-vs-the-a-listers?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.