Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-05-14_11.03.42.jpg
2012-05-14_10.57.25.jpg
2012-05-14_10.55.58.jpg
2012-03-28_19.45.35.jpg
2012-03-28_21.52.07.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mccune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I hope to have a BIB LE next to my AFM in the not to distant future...

My BIB is next to my AFM and it makes my AFM look like a dud ! Now Doc had the BiB next to his Black AFM and it held its own.

Stock for stock the AC/DC BIBLE with kill the competition !

Jim

#52 11 years ago

The new is not wearing off anytime soon .. Why can't you hatters just back off and congratulate those who bought it ? I too am in shock that the game is this good!

You guys are convinced it sucks some have not played it . It is a fresh new, game changing pinball machine that looks like it was built in 2012.

I am glad I own one and you will see some of my 'A" listers for sale way before this BIBLE !

Jim

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

How is it new and "game changing"? It's T2 with better music.

I was looking at all my other machines and I noticed they all have at least two flippers and two out lanes and a SDTM drains as well. Then I realized that all pinball machines are very similar .

Game changing, because it will attract new players ! I had some unexpected guest come over the other night . It was the guy I buy my automotive paint from and he wanted to see my restoration shop, he brought his 4 boys with him ages 12 to 20 . After showing off the restoration shop I ask if they wanted to see my pinball collection. I have 9 pins in my game room my other pins are at my other shop. The pins in my game room are , Firepower, Addams family, Elvis, Congo, Flying carpet em, Dracula, No Fear, Attack from Mars and AC/DC Back in black..

The boys all had a grin on their face when they walked into the game room , I turned on all the machines and said have at them.. These boys did not know anything about pinball machines . I watched as they played a few of the older games then watched how they all took turns playing AC/DC over and over while the other games sat un-played .

Why would non pinhead gravitate towards AC/DC ? It certainly can not be music, they are way too young ,right ?

They played with smiles and interest until it was time to go. The game is a hit , so quit bagging on it .

This is good for pinball, rise up and enjoy instead of trying to bury it !

Jim

#59 11 years ago

Yes, because you obviously know what pins I have and haven't played []

VA Huh ? I sense a pattern ..

Jim

#63 11 years ago

No offense, just noticed a strong opinion can come from VA .

Jim

#74 11 years ago

I guess you just couldn't help yourself though, huh?

Nope, I guess I let some people get under my skin . Your strong opinions are just opinions and I should not give a crap about what you think of a machine you have not played.

I own the game and I am a fan, I can say without a doubt this game is a killer game ..

I am happy you find joy in the games you own and will not beat them down!

Jim

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Damn complainers

+1 I think Angus looks cool . I am really like playing Highway to Hell and getting the jackpot as high as I can ,best so far is 5.5 million and then I missed the cannon shot.

Jim

#81 11 years ago

You have strong opinions too. Our opinions just happen to differ on this one subject

I own the pin and have played it , you do not and have not played it .. Your opinion is based from what ? Air ?

Words can go along way on the internet and we really do not know what is backing those words .

Jim

#83 11 years ago

I haven't seen or played the Premium/LE yet.

I must have bad comprehension ??

Jim

#84 11 years ago

Words don't mean shit if you don't read them. I said I have played it.

see above .

#87 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Will ACDC Premium/LE be a classic must have in the A list high end line up? I think so.

Again confused ?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#94 11 years ago

I got a tilt warning ,lmao ! Call out a bullshiter and get tilted .. I like it ! I did not do any tilting !

Jim

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

According to Steve's interview, the premium is the game he designed. The pro was a cost cut game from that.

Yep. from what I hear the pro is so fast you can't see what you are aiming for in multi ball . I really want to play a pro because the LE/Premiums are stupid fast .

Jim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
$ 64.99
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
$ 29.95
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mccune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-vs-the-a-listers?tu=mccune and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.