Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stein_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
Unknown_(resized).png
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:When I did my Stern factory tour they said they were planning to build acdc again in about a year. I hope they do it, it's a great game. I got no details at all on which version.

Not saying it didn't happen, but who said that?

#52 7 years ago

They posted an AC/DC on instagram today, with this and the guy on the factory tour its all but confirmed.
/s

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The posted an AC/DC on instagram today, with this and the guy on the factory tour its all but confirmed.
/s

Stern posted on Instagram? Can you link the post here?

#54 7 years ago

This post certainly confirms that they are making another run soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHkCbk8h0Bb/?taken-by=sternpinball

#55 7 years ago

Sorry I forget the demographic here sometimes "/s" is net slang for end sarcasm, meaning my post was meant to be mocking and complete sarcasm.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Sorry I forget the demographic here sometimes "/s" is net slang for end sarcasm, meaning my post was meant to be mocking and complete sarcasm.

Well dammit why didn't you just say that to begin with!

I like this better for us over 40 crowd.

1 week later
#57 7 years ago

I wonder if Stern and ACDC's contract manager are even talking lately? That would give us a good idea if another pin run was possible in the future. If they are not even accepting each others phone calls, then forget it. If they are casually talking every few months, then. ..well time can heal all wounds(rumor was they were real pissed at each other last time they met). Another pin run could happen soon in that case. I think Stern can retool or change the assembly line over pretty darn quick from what people have said in other pinside threads. That is pretty cool to be able to be flexible and quick like that.

I own a Luci but hope they make more. That way the LE owners will not feel bad about Luci only having 171 built when LE was supposed to be the rarest

1 week later
#59 7 years ago

aerosmith is next.... so says reliable sources.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

aerosmith is next.... so says reliable sources.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet larger LCD screeeeeeeen - sung to Sweet Emotion.

#61 7 years ago

Lord of Thighs rocks! May have to buy this pin (if made) if even a hint of the song list includes Lord!

#62 7 years ago

Got my ACDCVE pre-order in today! Big thanks to Kevin and everyone over at Skit-B!! Can't wait for this one to get here!!!

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Got my ACDCVE pre-order in today! Big thanks to Kevin and everyone over at Skit-B!! Can't wait for this one to get here!!!

Maybe buy 2 so you can keep 1 and flip the other later for big bucks$$$ ???

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Is it going to be a "Pro" style or a "Premium" style VE - with or without the mini playfield?

1 month later
#65 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Is it going to be a "Pro" style or a "Premium" style VE - with or without the mini playfield?

If it is coming from SkitB then it will be the new, "invisible" style. Lol

#66 7 years ago

No more Ac DC guys

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

No more Ac DC guys

Well ... I guess it depends on how you look at it. This is not for me but ...
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10154476359459244/

4 months later
#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I heard from a reliable source they're going to rerun premiums in November. Don't listen to the naysayers who are afraid the value of their precious machine is going down.

I can hear all the naysayers laughing now. Some reliable source you have there! Lol

#69 7 years ago

I had some one tell me that me one of the Stern guys said that they do have the license also, but that was a year and a half ago.

I just don't know. SMVE sold like shit. Don't know numbers, but I would guess they wanted more units sold. I feel Stern knows that really have to be careful with how they reproduce and market their VE's. If they reskined Acdc and put a lcd on it my guess is the cost would be LE pricing $8000+ street. There is just a lot of stuff on and under that playfield.

The band is getting on also with BJ gone and Malcolm can't play anymore. Axl was a fantastic fill in during the last tour. What a pleasure that was to see him sing with them. It was what it was. With all the changes and uncertainty with the band that can't make Stern super confident 1000's of units will fly out the door. Part of this would be that thousands of the higher priced pin collectors already have Acdc in their collection and a bunch of original Acdc wishlisters would be in the market, but may wait it out to try to get a loaded original Acdc with mods for under $6000.

I hear the license will not be cheap, but no one here knows. We will see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-ve-is-it-really-coming/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.