Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ACDC_Pro_Right.JPG
    photo(4).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 11 years ago

I have no problem to wait for the code to be finished, now that I know he is working on it he could take his time till he thinks it's ready. I just was angry when I heard they had started on other things. Now that this out of the way, I can wait as long it takes.

#61 11 years ago

Perhaps stevenP find that hard to believe. But I haven't seen or played a perfect pinball machine in my whole life. And I think over the years I have played almost all top 100 games.
    And I don't judge games by your points, for me it's all about the fun I have playing them. And if you believe it or not AC/DC is one of the games that brings me a lot of fun playing it.
    From all games I played SM is number one for me, AC/DC close number 2. I can point out flaws on any game so far, but on the one thing that realy matters, the fun it brings, this game is a winner. The only thing that makes SM better for me is the finished code. That is going to change. I'm very happy about that.
    People that own it and got problems with things about the game have the right to complain about it and to seek help.
    What I don't understand are many posts from only a handfull of people that don't own that game, have no intentions to own one but allways want to point things out that are not so good to overweight the fact that there are alot of players that like this game. If someone don't like it that is no problem for me. Play the games you like. It's only pinball. But why are there a few guys here so obsessed to make this game bad? Again no problem if you don't like it. But why everything that is good, like the news that there will be better code has to be made a bad thing I can't understand.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-update-confirmation?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.