Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pingod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG2595.jpg
index.jpg

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Due to the way the material came out after cutting it up there will be 25 total, we are at 18 now.

#52 5 years ago

Alright, add me to the list, I can't resist any longer...

#53 5 years ago

Add me to the list, I have sent you a email

#54 5 years ago

I felt temptated and ordered one - now we should have meet the target!

#55 5 years ago

Can I still go in on this? I am overseas, will this be an issue. I can pay the extra for postage if it can be jammed in.

#56 5 years ago

I'd like one Joe any left?

Peter

#57 5 years ago

I have 25 orders.. this is now closed for ordering. If you posted here that you wanted one but did not send me a email then you did not get in.. THERE ARE NO MORE.

#58 5 years ago

ONLY 2 MORE LEFT!!!

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

ONLY 2 MORE LEFT!!!

I'll take one if there are any left?

#60 5 years ago

Yeah me too, happy to email! The only reason I neglected to do so last time is because I know some people can be picky about shipping international!

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from JatoOspry:

Yeah me too, happy to email! The only reason I neglected to do so last time is because I know some people can be picky about shipping international!

pm sent

#62 5 years ago

Form submitted!

My AC/DC machine is arriving in a container tomorrow, I should have it sometime next week. Excitement...rising.

#63 5 years ago

SORRY THERE ARE NO MORE LEFT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

I'm in the best topper ever camp. If my machine goes, the topper is staying with me.

Same here. Wait a minute....the machine did just go and the topper is now on my bookshelf.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

Same here. Wait a minute....the machine did just go and the topper is now on my bookshelf.

I took a 12V regulated adapter and cut off the end and added the connector so it now lights up on my bookshelf.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I took a 12V regulated adapter and cut off the end and added the connector so it now lights up on my bookshelf.

Cool. That is what I'll probably do as well.

#67 5 years ago

For all who are on the waiting list here is the update. This won't happen this year, my metal supplier for my channels has the material on backorder. I won't even see these till near end of the year, they have to be machined,welded ( new base idea no screws ) then powder coated. We have almost all the parts made at this point and we have begun to solder all the leds..

Thanks for the patience in advance

Joe

#68 5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up.

1 month later
#69 5 years ago

Mine arrived,....... Awesome!!!!!..........anyone have AC/DC Prem modded out in Seattle for sale?

#70 5 years ago

Me too, looks great!

3 weeks later
#71 5 years ago

Anyone want to sell theirs, I need one for my Bible

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside