You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150522_144605.jpg
il_fullxfull.343149707.jpg
81609-i.jpg
81608-i.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I've been wanting to purchase this mod for my AC/DC, so I tried to order it from Steve at the Pinball Refinery. He's currently out of stock but is willing to make more if there is enough interest. If anyone else is interested in this cool lighting upgrade please contact Steve (HemiOrange09) and have him put you on the list!

Here's a link to the product description and a video on the Pinball Refinery website:

http://tinyurl.com/nz82apw

#2 9 years ago

Thanks for posting this.... I will build more of these Total Rock Concert mods if people would like them. They are $350.00 plus shipping if you already have the Shoot to Thrill Cannon. Or $475.00 plus shipping if you need the Shoot to Thrill Cannon for the complete package.

Send me a PM if you would like to get on my waiting list for this great light show for AC/DC LE/Premium.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#3 9 years ago

A must have folks!! It's amazing!

#4 9 years ago

No plans of selling Luci I am on the list

#5 9 years ago

Great mod fantastic light show!

#6 9 years ago

Absolutely incredible mod! Can't imagine enjoying AC/DC without it.

#7 9 years ago

Bump to the evening crowd. Anyone else want to join in on this amazing mod?
I was hooked after watching the video and hope to get more interested

#8 9 years ago

New week bump! Still need some more folks to sign up!

2 months later
#9 8 years ago

Im assuming there was not enough takers on this mod to get it done. I will bump this 1 more time to see if we can get enough interest to make it it happen.

#10 8 years ago

I may be into it!

#11 8 years ago

very cool mod!

1 week later
#12 8 years ago

So what's the Head count for another run of my Total Rock Concert mod...

1) dgposter
2) LJH
3) Maybe spc?

Any others?

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#13 8 years ago

The Boob is in! PM sent...

#14 8 years ago

Boob, you landed one? I have this on mine and it is a total mind blowing experience to view. Steve is awesome!

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

So what's the Head count for another run of my Total Rock Concert mod...
1) dgposter
2) LJH
3) Maybe spc?
Any others?
Steve
Pinball Refinery

I should be on your list.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I should be on your list.

I just checked over my records and yes I found you on my list, sorry I missed you in this post.

Current list is:
1) Nexyss
2) dgposter
3) LJH
4) Maybe spc?
5) beelzeboob

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#17 8 years ago

Ok.... I'd like to do a few more orders for this mod, otherwise I will do the ones that our fellow Pinsiders, and build 4-5 of them.

Please let me know if you would like one,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#18 8 years ago

I hope you get more people sign on for this mod, Steve. I've seen it in person and it's an incredible addition to the AC/DC light show. Some people think it's just an addition to the dancing band members in the corner - it's not. It's spread all around the playfield and is truly spectacular.

Let me know when you're building them because I've got a couple other things to order from you!

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know when you're building them because I've got a couple other things to order from you!

Same here!

#20 8 years ago

I have this mod and am very happy with it. Hemi is very good at what he does. Instructions are great. Worth the money in my opinion.

#21 8 years ago

Oh and the high voltage control box is pretty cool as well.

#22 8 years ago

Hey, Steve! Tell Gio to get on making more of the backbox lighting kits for this game! Just saw that it's out of stock as well. Wanted to get one...

#23 8 years ago

I have another Pinsider to add to the list...

1) Nexyss
2) dgposter
3) LJH
4) Maybe spc?
5) beelzeboob
6) Cursed

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Oh and the high voltage control box is pretty cool as well.

you are so right. looks sick!!! steve is a genius

#25 8 years ago

Thanks... You guys are too kind...

Here's a recap on the high voltage ( ) controller box....

81608-i.jpg81608-i.jpg
81609-i.jpg81609-i.jpg

#26 8 years ago

sickest mod ever. too bad it is in the cab. this should be a topper. like a tnt detonator!!! money!!!

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

sickest mod ever. too bad it is in the cab. this should be a topper. like a tnt detonator!!! money!!!

A TNT topper... LOL. There is controller and wiring inside this and you would have wires everywhere on the outside of the machine. But I like your thinking....

#28 8 years ago

steve if anyone can make it work, you canil_fullxfull.343149707.jpgil_fullxfull.343149707.jpg

#29 8 years ago

I have decided to open up the pre-ordering on the website for 10 of the Total Rock Concert mod.... Anyone that would like to order one... NOW is the time. I will be ordering parts at the first of the week to build them for the orders.

Here is the link to pre-order them

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/The-Total-Rock-Concert-Mod/p/21791922/category=4730922

Thanks for your support,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

steve if anyone can make it work, you canil_fullxfull.343149707.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Maybe, I can do this in the future, but one thing at a time .

#31 8 years ago

I just PMed everyone that is on my pre-order list for this mod.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#32 8 years ago

Order placed!

#33 8 years ago

Thanks for the order .... There are still more available for this weekend offer.

#34 8 years ago

Anyone humming and arrrring about getting this mod. I purchased this mod around 12 months ago.
Fantastic mod, well worth it.

#35 8 years ago

Any videos of the mod?

#36 8 years ago

I placed my order.
Thanks Gio and Steve

Here is a link to the mod and video if interested.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/The-Total-Rock-Concert-Mod/p/21791922/category=4730922

#37 8 years ago

Cool, thanks

#38 8 years ago

Thanks everyone that order this mod... I am ordering parts today and will start building harnesses this week. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#39 8 years ago

Can I still get in on this? If so put me down for one.

#40 8 years ago

Absolutely... I made one available on the website for you to order.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#41 8 years ago

Pm sent...I'm in for one as well if it's not too late.

Thanks

#42 8 years ago

I just wanted to update everyone that ordered a TRC what's my progress....

Finished: I have all of the programmable controllers on hand to built everyone's order. The instructional DVDs finished. All of the playfield switches harnesses built. All of the mounting brackets for the band members made. And 5 controllers built, programmed, and tested.

Waiting on: I have a shipment of cannons coming in next week from Matt, so for those that ordered a cannon with their Total Rock Concert mod, I'll have them soon. I have more controller boxes on order as well, and the vinyl graphics for the controller boxes are being made which should be done next week as well.

Need to do: I still need to build the LEDs harnesses to plug into the controller, and built the LEDs that light up the band members.

EST: I would say I should have everyone's order finished and shipped out sometime next week if everything goes smoothly.

Have a Great Holiday Weekend,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

20150522_144605.jpg20150522_144605.jpg

#43 8 years ago

I'm late and don't own a machine...yet. So if any are left, please let me know and it'll be decision time.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just wanted to update everyone that ordered a TRC what's my progress....
Finished: I have all of the programmable controllers on hand to built everyone's order. The instructional DVDs finished. All of the playfield switches harnesses built. All of the mounting brackets for the band members made. And 5 controllers built, programmed, and tested.
Waiting on: I have a shipment of cannons coming in next week from Matt, so for those that ordered a light up the band members.
EST: I would say I should have everyone's order finished and shipped out sometime next week if everything goes smoothly.
Have a Great Holiday Weekend,
Stevecannon with their Total Rock Concert mod, I'll have them soon. I have more controller boxes on order as well, and the vinyl graphics for the controller boxes are being made which should be done next week as well.
Need to do: I still need to build the LEDs harnesses to plug into the controller, and built the LEDs that
Pinball Refinery
20150522_144605.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Should I kneel before you now or later???

1 week later
#45 8 years ago

Lol.... I had some delays and some parts did not show up this week, so I'll push for getting some shipped out next week.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#46 8 years ago

What are you, the JJP of Mods?

#47 8 years ago

I have had a few more request about this mod, so I just opened up more of the Total Rock Concert mods w/cannons on the website. All I ask is for your patience, these take me a lot of time to hand build.

Thanks everyone that has ordered one,

Steve

Pinball Refinery

#48 8 years ago

I was only kidding, Steve...I hope you know that. I'm a big fan of your work and I put my money where my mouth is. And I'm a patient guy (which is why I'm in for a Hobbit!). So no worries!

#49 8 years ago

It's all good.... They'll be shipping out soon and they are worth the wait.

#50 8 years ago

Yes they are!!

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-total-rock-concert-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.