Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by WJxxxx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

First off I have to mention that I’m not that great of a player, so this is somewhat embarrassing that I have to ask this after two years ownership of my Luci. I had a particularly good game today and seen some things that I had not seen before. First was that I scored a super jackpot (I didn’t even realize it had them) until today. So I went looking through some old rule sheets posted online and found that it indeed does have them and the opportunity is awarded after so many regular jackpots, though it’s unclear how many exactly. The other thing I seen was that after my 2nd album multiball, the insert for it remained lit. It threw me off at first and I thought a ball must have been stuck and the game failed to realize that the mode had ended. However, I started other multiballs and it remained lit the whole time during the remainder of the game. What does that mean? I’m assuming that it means that I made it through all the albums (I must have never accomplished that before) and thereby completed the multiball? If so, then what happens if I complete the other multiballs? Is there some bonus or mode that starts? Lastly, I got a special today! I always wondered if I would see that insert lit beyond attract mode.

What a great game!

4 weeks later
#3 8 years ago

When any of the multiball inserts remain lit, it simply means that you have got the superjackpot in that multiball. I don't think it awards anything special if you solidly light all 3. (If you start all 3 multiballs at once the bell is lit for a triple jackpot)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rules-question-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.