Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by McCune
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VisitorQ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Ok... I understand the modes of the game and what the goals are for each song but how do I know when a song is complete?

#6 11 years ago

I understand how to change the song but how do I know it is complete in order to work towards encore? I am assuming you have to complete a mode in order to reach the wizard mode or just activate the song?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

How many songs do you have to complete to get to encore? And is there a way to see how many songs you've completed during the game or at the end? I just had a killer game, felt like I did at least 8 songs but couldn't tell.

Exactly what I am trying to ask.

It's like when you play one song on the jukebox, all the other songs will light sometimes when I didn't even play them and then when I can change the song, the one that I played does not stay permanently lit.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Dude , it is not that hard to figure out . Go play the game until you figure it out.
Jim

How about you go play the game and stay the #uck out of my thread.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

You don't need to "complete" the song to reach encore. Just start it and make the required 8 song requests to change th song. Play all 12 songs and make the 8 song requests to light the jukebox in order to start encore.

Ahhh. Ok. So there is no indication to when you complete a song other than be able to change the song and you yourself must keep track of the songs you played, correct?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Oh boy. You've still got a lot to figure out don't ya!

Apparently

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

There really is no completing a song other then hearing the end. But even then it's not like you get any bonus for hearing the full song. Maybe in a future code update but as of now there is no "completing" a song.

Gotcha... Not sure I like that aspect but it is what it is.

I usually play the songs I like the most first or the modes that are fun to me, gonna be hard to remember (maybe) what and if I played a song when trying to play all 12.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Why do you have to remember what songs you've played? When you enter the jukebox to change your song, all the songs you've already played are lit and the ones you haven't are unlit...

Ok cool, didn't know that.

Thx

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When you're playing a song you can't tell which songs you've finished because the jukebox is showing you which songs you've collected during that mode. For instance, no matter what song you're playing - if you hit the bell, Hells Bells will light up on the Jukebox. If you "collect" 8 songs during any mode, the jukebox will light to change songs. Here's where you can see what songs you've played toward encor. Any other songs you've played (aka completed) will be lit SOLID during that selection time.

Gotcha.

Thx

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from DirtyDeeds:

I found that pretty offensive.
I took Jims comments as tongue in cheek. Most of us don't know all the rules.

Quoted from lonnkor:

Right, he should let us all know who is allowed to post in 'his' threads when he starts one
I think.

Oh relax ladies.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't fully get the horns myself. I wish someone would type out a summation of the complete ruleset, but this may not makes sense while the code is still in a state of flux.

I agree but they can always be updated, I doubt they will change much.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from lonnkor:

Hey, this is our thread now, get out

Yawn

So anyways...

Super Skill shot is pretty killer in this game, digging that.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

When you launch the ball and it goes into the kickout hole, hole one of the flippers down. This will launch the ball back down the right orbit. Then you need to make a lit shot (orbit, ramp, bell, ramp, or orbit). It is timed. You get 300k the first time.

Yup! Neat trick. Comes back around like a rocket!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VisitorQ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rules-1?tu=VisitorQ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.