• 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by SunKing
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

money.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

$25 donated here! Lets get to the goal! Thanks again Bowen and POP for offering to do this.

#41 10 years ago

Great work guys! Does anyone know if the fundraiser has been discussed on the RPG and Google pinball forums?

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Is the code completely finished on acdc tho??

I keep hearing that the game isn't complete yet. Didn't Lyman mention it won't be complete until 2.0? Also live mode isn't enabled yet.

#59 10 years ago

Sounds like we are getting close to the first goal!

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Pgh-Navigator:

I'm in for $100. (hey my first post on pinside)

Awesome first post Welcome to the site!

1 week later
#131 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

The game is well over a year old now. I think it's safe to assume that there will be no more major rule changes. If you look at a game like Spidey, the rules were basically finished at version .6. All the dozen or more updates after that were just fine tuning and polish. It finished at 2.6.

The software numbering system used at Stern makes very little sense. It would never fly at a software company. The next release could be 2.0 or there could be a few more updates. Either way, there won't be any major surprises.

Live song mode would be pretty big. There's now an option for it in the menu but it cannot currently be enabled.

#134 10 years ago

Agreed. If anything it would just expand the game even more which would be a welcomed addition

6 months later
#171 10 years ago

Do we even know if new code for ACDC is going to be released? Its been 9 months since the last update and I would think that Metallica would be receiving a new code update first.

9 months later
#188 9 years ago

I hear ya, it's been a while...I remember donating as well. It seems like Bowen may be waiting for another rules update to come out for ACDC before writing the rulesheet. I can understand that. 1.68 was such a small update that I don't believe added anything rules related. I wonder if ACDC will get another update at this point. It's been about a year and half since the last substantial update... I recall Stern saying on their Facebook page that updates for newer titles are in the works. Tron got a large update after a year of no updates. I hope the same happens for ACDC.

#194 9 years ago

That's awesome. Looking forward to the rulesheet

6 months later
#201 9 years ago

I thought the rulesheet was on hold due to the strong possibility of another ACDC update coming out? Sadly that update still hasn't come out (1.68 was very very minor) and ACDC has been without a substantial update for over two years now...

Both XMEN and Tron had a large code update added a year after their previous update to add more and polish off the game. ACDC is one of Stern's best selling games ever and deserves another update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 29.95
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rule-sheet-funding-threaddonations-to-pinball-outreach-project?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.