• 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by SunKing
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

money.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkerins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

I DEMAND RINGTONES

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

$700 if you want updates. $1000 and he will write a good one

Yeah it was "I get $500 cash" which turned into "PoP gets $600 for the video rules and the text rules" to "PoP gets $700 if you also want it updated for future software revisions"

Also $1000 if you want a good one

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I just didn't expect there would be that many people willing to pay for this to get done, is all. Particularly after the non-response my comments got.

Just bear in mind we're doing this all for charity. If you'd like to be involved with the writing, that is fine with me.

Freaking charity! This is all your fault, Nicole! I'm going to demand a tax form for all this

- Bowen
(MOAR CHARITY: http://papa.tv ...)

#86 10 years ago

Heck yeah. We totally need to get that sponsorship... NOW. I'm still pissed that I went to Portland in February and didn't have time to stop for an It's It.

#94 10 years ago

We can only hope... I'm holding out for the Slurpee sponsorship.

Also, it's amazing how many hotels that used to host pinball events have since been destroyed.

#99 10 years ago

Agreed. Vanilla is where it's it is at it. Pin a Go Go is just a little, little bit too far away for me.

#106 10 years ago

Expect the rule sheet sometime during 20XX.

#115 10 years ago

Due to my work schedule I cannot promise a specific date of completion, because I would either release something inferior or just move the date. If you want me to be truly faithful to recent pinball rules, I can release a 1.0 rulesheet on a specific date, listen as everyone pans it waiting and wondering when the final version will be ready, then release several updated versions, including one I consider final, while everyone continues to add feature requests while asking whether it is truly the final version.

2 months later
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Lets give Bowen some time to bask in the glory of his amazing performance. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

More than that, I was waiting for the AC/DC updated code that was made available this week. It didn't make sense to work on this knowing that there would need to be significant edits later.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveD:

Ha I was thinking about this last night as I tried to restart a multiball with a VIP pass and it didn't work. I wondered to my self why?

Wrong mode. Certain songs (notably Hells Bells, Let There Be Rock, and Back In Black) will not just award the next of the 5 multiball shots. It's likely you were in one of these songs and the VIP did something you didn't expect.

#154 10 years ago

Ah! I see now the updated code is not yet publicly available through Stern, but it was used at last weekend's PAPA 16 tournament. I never played it so I have no further information.

6 months later
#174 10 years ago

It continues to be my understanding that a rules update is coming for AC/DC, with updated rules having been used at multiple tournaments in the past six months. I may be mistaken, but it doesn't make much sense to write the rule sheet and then find that a lot of it is incorrect.

I don't have any insider information other than what I have observed at tournaments.

Thanks!

7 months later
#191 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

No word from the OP in over a year.
I love to donate to a good cause, but do not link it to something if you do not make it happen.
Delivery of a rule sheet seems like a hoax to me now.

Thanks for posting that I have hoaxed you, instead of investigating or just asking me via a direct message. I deliver what I promise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.95
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkerins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rule-sheet-funding-threaddonations-to-pinball-outreach-project?tu=bkerins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.