Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gorgar1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

25042012070.jpg
    2012-03-19_18.35.50.jpg
    2012-05-07_20.31.53.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from kapper:

so I have a question with the rules as well. I've only played the pro and on a very limited basis.
    So lets say you find out that "Highway to Hell" is the highest scoring mode of the game. Does that mean that every time you play the game you are going to start out with that mode?
    I was watching that PAPA video and 3 out of 4 players were starting with the same song for every mode.
    Wouldn't that get boring?
    and yes, I have one on order.

It's like to play an Online RPG, the ideal there would be that all classes have the same strengh and fun to play. And it would be great if every Song/Mode here would be ballanced with all the others, but that is a goal for future updates of the code and could be never final acomplished.

Every player finds other things easy. I hope there will be never a cookie cutter mode or style to play this game, that would make a top pin out of it.

I hope they will take the time to do that, but until that happens every song has it's own highscore list. For me that alone makes this game a masterpiece.

And I want mine to arive to play it^^

1 week later
    #19 11 years ago

Thanks RGR! That helps, let's hope the updates are rolling in soon.

I get mine on monday and monday my pub is closed so I could play the hell out of it.

"Both songs with the word Hell in them give you a chance to play the mini playfield."
    Which both songs do you mean?^^
    HELLS Bells, Highway to HELL, HELL Ain't a bad place to be?

#68 11 years ago

I say it again, I think they try to get the rules complete and then they will implement the color changing LEDs to make the rules clear.

I would like to have this from the start on, but as long as every month an update is rolling in I won't be angry about it.

Perhaps we all know the rules before the color changing LEDs will make it easier to figure them out ;P

#84 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

BUMP FOR SJP INFO. Super skill is hold right flipper hit any major shot. My vuk scoop needs tweakign though as it always shoots the ball at the post

Sry for the noob question, how you tweaked it?

#96 11 years ago

I don't know, but just for me I must say I don't like the way this thread turned into a "my score is higher"-Schwanzvergleich-diskussion.
    I would like to know what you all think should go in the game. The last 2 days I played my game non stop and think it's a very good pin. If the code one day will be as complex as on my SM, this could be my new number one pin.

So far what I think it's need are more Biggoals to archieve like perhaps some miniwizard modes.
    Then I need more information what to do. The new lightsystem could be used better to make clear what is the main goal to shoot for.

The songs/modes must become worked out more in the way to play them. I want a different game experience with every song. That would be great.

But overall I must say I like the concept so far, it's just a very long way left till the code will be complete. I hope STERN knows how important this game will be for them. Steve Ritchie and AC/DC are the cause why I buyed one. This one will be a keeper for me in the state it's now. But I don't know if I ever will pay so much money for a next pin if they left the code unfinished.

#124 11 years ago

With 1.5 I like the rules and dots of songs like T.N.T.. But other songs need way more work on them, for example Back in Black.

I don't get the 3 MBs, they are all the same for me. There is no miniwizard or wizard mode in for now and what is the difference in the cannon modes?

But when I think of all the possibilities if they make every song/mode and the multiballs unique with dots, lights and rules. This could one time be a new number one machine for me.

I played today my other games and thought they are so slooooooow, and always the same.
    Stern is with 1.5 on the right way, thrilled to know what and when 1.6 comes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rule-help?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.