6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by coasterguy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Gigson_SG_ACDC_Mod.jpg
    Gigson_SG_ACDC_Mod_002.jpg
    Gigson_SG_ACDC_Mod_001.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Here are 2 mods I have done to my AC/DC Premium. One is really simple, that big silver block above the bell looked out of place so I decided to spruce it up a bit. I made this little placards that say's AC/DC on it and attached it using very industrial sticky backing, it looks much better than that block of silver. The other one a little more intricate, I had a Gibson SG Guitar replica made at 4" tall. I mounted a sort of L bracket and screwed it into the guitar and used the ramp screw holding the ramp protectors in place to mount it.I do need to perfect the bracket a bit as this is just R&D. These are hand crafted out of wood and there are actual strings on there not painted lines and has a moving sway bar. It ads a cool look to that side of the machine. If anybody is looking to get either of these contact me through my website. It takes about a week to make the guitar.

Joe

Gigson_SG_ACDC_Mod_001.jpg Gigson_SG_ACDC_Mod_002.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Looks cool my man!

#3 6 years ago

VERY cool!

#4 6 years ago

Excellent mod.

#5 6 years ago

And again a worthy upgrade to the AC / DC machine by Laseriffic! Great work Joe!

Can you tell me the price for the guitar mod?

#6 6 years ago

Me Likey and would buy.

#7 6 years ago

The reason I didn't mention pricing is because I'm not really sure. I know what I paid $35 total but I can get them cheaper depending on how many I have this guy make. He mentioned discounts on quantity of course, but the conversation hasn't gone any farther then that. If there is enough response I could see what he would do as a bulk buy.. send me reply through the website so I can keep it all straight. I will call him after I get a gauge on demand.. it looks really good.

As for the AC/DC Tag $1.50 with beveled edges + shipping ( a stamp )

#8 6 years ago

I want one.

#9 6 years ago

Coasterguy, tatman9999 and anybody else.. pleasssse so I can keep my sanity, reply through the website. It keeps a ticket where I am constantly deleting emails that have the word robot in it and I might lose the order..lol

#10 6 years ago

Could I get a plaque with a black background? I'd buy that one!

#11 6 years ago

You mean pinside mail or your website?

#12 6 years ago

alexlevy- Yes you can. I have a bout 6 different color combinations on hand.

To place an order go to www.laseriffic.com. Go to contact us, send me your complete mailing address and I will ship them out to you. If you want both I am going to take a week and see how many orders I get before calling on the guitar and will ship both when they arrive.

Joe

#13 6 years ago

Joe, are the different color combos on your site somewhere?

#14 6 years ago

No, but here is a list of combinations I have.
    Black / White letters
    White / Black
    Blue / White
    Yellow/ Black
    Red / White
    Orange / Black ( these are $2.50 ) special expensive material..

If somebody wants any kind of sign or placard for anything let me know. I make these all day long.
    On my website you can see samples of the colors under electrical panel tags and signs.

#15 6 years ago

Awesome , can we get a shot further out from the playfield to see how the guitar looks in context to the entire game?

#16 6 years ago

Ask and you shall receive.

Gigson_SG_ACDC_Mod.jpg

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from mandelbloom:

Awesome , can we get a shot further out from the playfield to see how the guitar looks in context to the entire game?

Haha....you guys are FRIGGIN' demanding sometimes!!!

Can I get a shot of the guitar with a green spotlight on it while one finger plays the strings with the whole pinball table balanced on a giant ice cube thats be cut out into an AC/DC symbol?

#18 6 years ago

1st ac/dc Premium
    2nd guitar mod

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Haha....you guys are FRIGGIN' demanding sometimes!!!
    Can I get a shot of the guitar with a green spotlight on it while one finger plays the strings with the whole pinball table balanced on a giant ice cube thats be cut out into an AC/DC symbol?

Coming right up..lol

#20 6 years ago

Sorry, just checked, out of giant ice cubes.

#21 6 years ago

I want to mention that the red AC/DC tag can have anything you want it to say as long as it fits in the space.. example 4 lighting bolts etc.
    "This is my game and if you can read this then your smearing my glass" in small print.

#22 6 years ago

I have seen the other post about those lighter guitars for $2.99. At first I was upset because I had thought .. wow I paid to much for this, not knowing right away it was a lighter. I did though see on amazon a guitar the looks like mine at 7" tall and was $27.99, it was not a lighter. The guy that makes these guitars does them by hand and has really great detail to them. I sent him an email to see what quantities and price I can get. I'll post when he replies.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I want to mention that the red AC/DC tag can have anything you want it to say as long as it fits in the space.. example 4 lighting bolts etc.
    "This is my game and if you can read this then your smearing my glass" in small print.

I sent my ideas through your Laseriffic site. You are the best!
    Jim

#24 6 years ago

As always, you continue to outdo yourself.
    Nice Mods.

#25 6 years ago

The price will be $25ea + shipping. I have placed the order and they should be here in about 2-3 weeks. I am having 100 made with the mounting bracket. It is the smallest run he will do for the cost. I also want to add that I installed (3) 89 leds from PBL by the pop bumpers and when they go off the guitar neck starts to light up. The part that holds the strings at the top on the side of the neck are clear beads and they reflect the light and it looks like they are flashing.

#26 6 years ago

Message sent on your web site.
    Guess I will have to keep giving you money.
    Nice toy.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

The price will be $25ea + shipping. I have placed the order and they should be here in about 2-3 weeks. I am having 100 made with the mounting bracket. It is the smallest run he will do for the cost. I also want to add that I installed (3) 89 leds from PBL by the pop bumpers and when they go off the guitar neck starts to light up. The part that holds the strings at the top on the side of the neck are clear beads and they reflect the light and it looks like they are flashing.

Video? haha JK man

#28 6 years ago

I am doing it now.. I can only post to FB from my phone.. I can't get them to you tube and have nothing else to use right now. So if you have FB then you will see it shortly.

#29 6 years ago

Short vid on my FB page.

#30 6 years ago

haha I was just messing with ya, but I will go check it out

#31 6 years ago

Cool my AC/DC gets here Monday or Tuesday. Def going to get the bell mod, thinking about that Guitar pretty cool looking

#32 6 years ago

Sound good!

1 month later
    #33 6 years ago

Any updates on these? Thanks!

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

Any updates on these? Thanks!

Yes.. The update is I am still on vacation and will be back Aug 6th. The guitars are in along with the brackets. I will start assembling them when I return and will repost when they are ready to ship.

Joe

#35 6 years ago

No problem have an excellent vacation. I was just curious. Thanks joe!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 224.99
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    € 55.00
    $ 7,499.00
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Medisinyl Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 208.87
    $ 149.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside