Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Greetings! Can someone please explain the VIP Pass on AC/DC Premium? How do I obtain, use, and strategy behind. Best , Charlie

#2 10 years ago

From my basic understanding, you collect them by passing throughout the flashing inlanes up the top when you plunge the ball. They light the fire button (flash) when the ball is in play. Can be used to complete song bonuses e.g. finish TNT drop target, finish ACDC target when pressed. I often use it in multi ball just when I drain to get another ball in play. Sure they do more than that though. IPDB.org has a good rule sheet.

#3 10 years ago

Hi Charlie,

Best I can tell you is when you shoot the ball up top,,, hit the lighted row when the ball first comes down. This will give you a VIP pass.

As for strategy, there are many on here that can help you. I own the machine, it is a total blast, and VIP is something that I always shoot for first thing. Just hit the lighted LED when it comes down from the top of your machine.

Hope that helps, as little as it may seem, but I try.

#4 10 years ago

If you hold the right flipper when you launch a new ball it will kick the ball down from the jukebox to the flippers. If you make a shot from there you achieve the skill shot and get and extra vip pass and more points.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Hi Charlie,
Best I can tell you is when you shoot the ball up top,,, hit the lighted row when the ball first comes down. This will give you a VIP pass.
As for strategy, there are many on here that can help you. I own the machine, it is a total blast, and VIP is something that I always shoot for first thing. Just hit the lighted LED when it comes down from the top of your machine.
Hope that helps, as little as it may seem, but I try.

thanks bro

#6 10 years ago

Using a VIP pass will complete one target that you need. The machine chooses that target but is pretty good at knowing which one is the best choice at the time based on the song or MB you are in. Hit the Fire button wisely.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Using a VIP pass will complete one target that you need. The machine chooses that target but is pretty good at knowing which one is the best choice at the time based on the song or MB you are in. Hit the Fire button wisely.

thanks bro

#9 9 years ago

Skill show awards 1 VIP pass.

Super skill show awards 2 VIP passes.

If (and only if) you are playing Hell's Bells and have at least one VIP pass, you can do something tricky. Try to go for the super skill shot at the beginning of the ball (ball 2 or ball 3). If you fail to make a shot to award the super skill shot, you can use a VIP pass before time expires for a shot on the bell, which awards the super skill shot and gives you two VIP passes. That's a net gain of one VIP pass plus some points!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-question-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.