New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 96128)

**ACDC Pro/Prem/LE mod ** - Lighted Horns - MEZELmods

By Tmezel

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Tmezel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-186.jpg
image-41.jpg
image-930.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Here is a set of 5 inch tall horns for the top of the backbox of your ACDC pinball machine. They are hooked to the pop bumpers, you will find the pop bumper flashers are activated many different times during gameplay. Even when they are not lit up it adds a bit more coolness to your machine. They will be posted tomorrow on http://mezelmods.com

image-930.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Kristin will post it on our site today. I don't like to post prices because sometimes we change them over time. They may go up or down depending on many factors she has in her secret spreadsheet.

#8 6 years ago

Pic with topper, I got the it looks cool from my buddy.

image-41.jpg

#11 6 years ago

Production in full force

image-186.jpg

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Hmmm....I looked into the "CFTBL MOD" for the pops but it was more like just connecting them to the lightning bolt flasher inserts in the middle of the pops....doesn't seem to coincide with GORGAR. Maybe Tmezel can figure something out....if so I'm a buyer for the MOD for my GORGAR.

Your best bet is to reach out to the Gorgar community or folks with system 6 games. You would need a 12v source. I could figure it out, I just don't have access to that game.

#24 6 years ago

Hooks to pop bumpers flashers, promise to get photos tomorrow. Red- positive, black - negative.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Horns are Great and LOVE THAT TOPPER !!! Where the heck did you get that?

That's my buddy's topper and I think Laseriffic used to sell them.

1 month later
#30 6 years ago

Instructions are done, have been for awhile now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside