(Topic ID: 114799)

AC/DC pro shaker kit and laseriffic train topper???

By Twilight1

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Twilight1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Can you or Has any one. Hook up the shaker kit and the Laseriffic train topper to there AC/DC pro. If so what will I have to do to make it work. Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Hi, I just installed a shaker kit yesterday on my AC/DC Pro and I have the Laseriffic topper, easy install mount the shaker motor with 4 machine screws provided, mount circuit board on side on cabinet with 4 screws provided, plug in 5 pin connector on one side of the circuit board for the shaker motor, plug 7 pin connector to the other side of the circuit board which was two plugs off that, one plugs into the red/white wire right by the front of the cabinet and the other one which is brown plugs into the brown/gray connector at the back of the cabinet. Stern has everything pre drilled and all wiring is right there. I brought kit from PinballLife and had good directions, turn on and play. Topper doesn't come into play and you don't have to change any settings.

#3 9 years ago

How do you like the shaker option on ACDC pro? Worth getting?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4 9 years ago

Yes, I like the game and don't plan on getting rid of it so it was worth it to me and it adds more fun to the game when your playing.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from pccat2:

Hi, I just installed a shaker kit yesterday on my AC/DC Pro and I have the Laseriffic topper, easy install mount the shaker motor with 4 machine screws provided, mount circuit board on side on cabinet with 4 screws provided, plug in 5 pin connector on one side of the circuit board for the shaker motor, plug 7 pin connector to the other side of the circuit board which was two plugs off that, one plugs into the red/white wire right by the front of the cabinet and the other one which is brown plugs into the brown/gray connector at the back of the cabinet. Stern has everything pre drilled and all wiring is right there. I brought kit from PinballLife and had good directions, turn on and play. Topper doesn't come into play and you don't have to change any settings.

Thanks for the response but the topper I'm looking at also connects to pin j16. Yours does not?

#6 9 years ago

Shaker is great on the pro, and an easy install as Pccat2 mentioned. I have the horn topper so I can't help much on the Laseriffic.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Memphis777:

Shaker is great on the pro, and an easy install as Pccat2 mentioned. I have the horn topper so I can't help much on the Laseriffic.

Going to buy both hopefully I can piggy back them all together because they both hook up to pin j16. Or does anyone think its a bad idea.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pro-shaker-kit-and-laseriffic-train-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.