Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 1452spunky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-37.jpg
image-328.jpg
image.jpg
image-137.jpg
image-965.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Just bought a ac/dc pro this past week. It was a toss up between that an a standard wizard of oz. I liked the wizard of oz but didnt want to pay that much for one at this time. What are some good mods to get for the ac dc pro?

#3 5 years ago

Cannon mod is must, as well as some good speakers to rock out!

#4 5 years ago

My headphone kits
Pin pac 2 (includes built in mute switch)$99 shipped..
Pin pac 2 Mac same as above with addition game volume buttons to change levels with out opening the coin door or lose a ball in play. $120 shipped
Both include powered sub output built into sound board adapter.
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

image-137.jpgimage-965.jpgimage.jpg

#5 5 years ago

Powered sub hook up $35
image.jpgimage-328.jpgimage-37.jpg

#7 5 years ago

If it's not one of the newer LED models then the bell mod is an absolute must. It actually changes the feel of the game pretty dramatically, adds a whole other level of satisfaction to the bell shot.

#8 5 years ago

I picked up a used non-led pro last weekend.

Put in Cartoon Members Translite today,

On order:

Cointaker LED
Shaker
Ramp protectors
Bell Mod
Canon Flasher
some super band post rubbers to try instead of the wire

#9 5 years ago

I agree with the cannon mod being a must. Also the bell mod. These came with my HUO Luci I bought off a pinsider. I would also suggest (because I am saving for them too) the speaker art covers (non naked for me due to lil kids around), the headphone kit with the volume, shaker and ramp protectors.

#10 5 years ago

If one were to buy a non LED Pro, should you buy the LED newer bell from Stern? Where do you find it on Sterns site anyway?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

If one were to buy a non LED Pro, should you buy the LED newer bell from Stern? Where do you find it on Sterns site anyway?

I think I read somewhere that the newer LED bell doesn't fit the old pros, but I could be mistaken. Also, I think you'd have to buy it from a Stern distributor.

#12 5 years ago

I do a AC/DC Bell Block Mod which are available at Pinball Life if you have a swinging bell

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=ac%2Fdc

there are also the bolt flashers and cannon mod available at the link as well.

1 month later
#13 5 years ago

Ok, need to ask guys, I want my pro to get an LED kit, but thee are 3 to choose from on Cointake !

I really like the blue/purple look ? Is this what I am going to get from one of these ? A bit confused..

TIA

Jim

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside