Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 014.JPG
DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 007.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 005.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 002.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 003.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 004.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 001.JPG
AC-DC Pt2 004.JPG
GNR 003.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 028.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 026.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 023.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 024.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 021.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 020.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 018.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Man this Pin is Sweet !! Asylum PM'd me last-nite about my HUO TSPP and offered his Hemi Edition for Trade w/ some Boot on my end .. He sent me a video show-n Hemi Orange demonstrating how it played and the Effect's of the Awesome Light show it Pack's ,, I was and AM Very Impressed .. Premium Armor , Lollipop rail's , plastic Red apron , the Cannon mod is Great , Train mod , Bell mod , & the CRC ight Kit w/ under cab- lighting ,, Sooo Much More !! And i requested a Few New songs down-loaded into the Jukebox memory .. I also called Melissa @ CoinTaker , she has me a Red Led Flipper Kit & a 3-way Power diverter in the mail ..

Today was the 1st tyme i have ever meet Asylum , 1 Great PinHead !! Brother I would do Business w/ U any day !!
Thanxx for meeting me 1/2 way in Columbia , NC

And a Huge Shout-out to HemiOrange09 ,, You do Incredible Work !! June and July of last year you was wanting to
Do yr Thing to my IM ,, those few month's were Very Bad timing 4 me .. Then she left ... Bye .. damit ,,

I bought a NIB Premium in 2012 ,, sold it after 135 play's ,, I gotta say that the Pro is the Faster Playing pin ..MHO

I have a video up-Load-n , but here's Hemi discussing this Pin ( 001 ) This Pro rolled out of Stern on July 16 2013 ,

AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 002.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 004.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 005.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 006.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 012.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 016.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 018.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 020.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 021.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 023.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 024.JPG
AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 026.JPG

AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 028.JPG

#2 5 years ago

This day keeps getting better ! Congratulations !

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Hope to come by Sunday afternoon to play. Congrats!

#4 5 years ago

Hey BR,

That's my master piece, Totally Maxed Out AC/DC Pro with a one of a kind Total Rock Concert mod for custom made for this Pro and other mods I never sold.... This machine is crazy insane looking. Gio just made a back box kit for the Pro to take it over the top....

Enjoy this machine.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#5 5 years ago

B_R is an awesome dude! Enjoyed finally meeting you in person today. I would highly recommend B_R anytime... TSPP is a blast man... thanks again for everything and especially showing the picture of your two beautiful girls playing ACDC... future world pinball champs right there!!

#6 5 years ago

That is one SWEET Pro!

#7 5 years ago

I have the Hemi Pro #2 and like hemi said Gio made the interactive back box and undercab kit which took it over the top if you can imagine! Congrats

#8 5 years ago

PinballRefinery is the BEST Hands down! Steve and Gio went over the top on my ACDC Premium. Congrats BR!

#9 5 years ago

Plus Aurich just made a new sticker to cover angus ; )

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Hey BR,
That's my master piece, Totally Maxed Out AC/DC Pro with a one of a kind Total Rock Concert mod for custom made for this Pro and other mods I never sold.... This machine is crazy insane looking. Gio just made a back box kit for the Pro to take it over the top....
Enjoy this machine.
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Hemi , U are a Genius bro .. You go Way Beyond Bling ..

Quoted from Banker:

Hope to come by Sunday afternoon to play. Congrats!

See Ya Sunday Banker .. Make it after 2pm ..

Quoted from Asylum:

B_R is an awesome dude! Enjoyed finally meeting you in person today. I would highly recommend B_R anytime... TSPP is a blast man... thanks again for everything and especially showing the picture of your two beautiful girls playing ACDC... future world pinball champs right there!!

Was Great to meet you also Asylum ,, I'm Glad yr family is Dig-n the TSPP .. It's Clean and HUO ... See ya on the Next deal 1-day .. I'm Training my girl's to play Pinball ,, they actually Love to play and are getting Better !!

Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I have the Hemi Pro #2 and like hemi said Gio made the interactive back box and undercab kit which took it over the top if you can imagine! Congrats
ยป YouTube video

# 2 huh ,, How many Pro Hemi Editions were Created ? Yr b/g Flashes are Blind-n-ly Great !!
Here's a video i shot a Few Hr's ago .. I had some of the Songs Removed and others installed . Cool Feature

I'll Never 4-Get my 1st NIB pin ,, the Premium ..

2014 might Not be a Bad Year after all , except for a Divorce this coming Summer ..

GNR 003.JPG
AC-DC Pt2 004.JPG

#11 5 years ago

Best playing ACDC pin of them all! Playing is believing. ACDC Pro with mods rock. I got the Hemi Prototype ACDC Pro and sold a few more modded to the max. Fantastic value with no clearcoat issues about the lower playfield window and no lower playfield to slow you down. Dont sell it! It will get better each week!

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Working on it!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

I'm game 4 that !! Can you Post a link to the Thread 4 us Pro owner's ..

Quoted from doughslingers:

Best playing ACDC pin of them all! Playing is believing. ACDC Pro with mods rock. I got them Hemi Prototype ACDC Pro and sold a few more modded to the max. Fantastic value with no clearcoat issues about the lower playfield window and no lower playfield to slow you down. Dont sell it! It will get better each week!

I have to agree, the Lower p/f on the Premium , did Nothing 4 me .. I wouldn't choose HAABP2B , just so i wouldn't start down there ..

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'M Game 4 that !! Can you Post a link to the Thread 4 us Pro owner's ..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-new-original-translite-meet-helen

Second post has the latest on the decals, and I'll keep it updated. I'm still finalizing the details, we're testing a material right now to make sure it's right, but we're really close.

I think someone might be working on an interactive lighting kit for my translite too.

#15 5 years ago

I'm gonna hit you up on the decal bro , What ya figure the price will be ,,, $ 35.00

I'd like to get 1 of these Translites , but since my girls love play-n Pinball , I'll keep it Modest

Quoted from HemiOrange09:

That's my master piece, Totally Maxed Out AC/DC Pro with a one of a kind Total Rock Concert mod for custom made for this Pro and other mods I never sold.... This machine is crazy insane looking.

AC-DC alt- Trans 001.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 002.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 003.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 004.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 005.JPG

#16 5 years ago

AC/DC!!!! nice to see that dirty harrold in the corner!

#17 5 years ago

I Played doughslinger's Hemi ACDC at Louisville and at Atlanta pinswap.
AMAZING playing game. Congrats. I liked it better than ACDC premium, but the wife
loves the lower playfield, so thats what we got...

#18 5 years ago

Auricjs translite is sick too. Check out the thread.

#20 5 years ago

Bad ass B_R the Pinball Refinery crew knows how to do it right! Congrats man hope you love it!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm gonna hit you up on the decal bro , What ya figure the price will be ,,, $ 35.00

I dunno yet, since the material isn't final, no clue what my costs will be. I can tell though that you are a man who appreciates a pair of breasts.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I can tell though that you are a man who appreciates a pair of breasts.

He's not the only one!

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I can tell though that you are a man who appreciates a pair of breasts.

That's rite ... LOL ,, Here's my 4 yr old play-n .. Check out the Led Strip's on the apron .. Bling Bling baby. Luv it

It feels gOOd having AC/DC back in the GRG ..

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

It feels gOOd having AC/DC back in the GRG

Told ya! Them girls are playing better than you daddy! Good stuff!

#25 5 years ago

That is so nice! I would love that ACDC! I'll get in line behind everyone else!

#26 5 years ago

Great reaction to the match event! Kids love that everywhere I seen them play it. Hope you keep it awhile as it truly is such a great pin. I actually sold ACDCBIBLE as I kept playing that Hemi Pro more. I did buy BIBLE back after selling some others about 6 months later.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Them girls are playing better than you daddy! Good stuff!

I agree!

Also cool that your daughters are enjoying pinball! I wish I could get my kids into it!

#28 5 years ago

Those mods add up, here is what I spent on my Pro for my personal collection from the Master Steve AKA Hemi

sgroothuis@comcast.net
6/11/13

to me
The Pro machine mod list and some are New for the Pro machine

EL wire on the ramps controlled by a sound inverter ........................................................$125.00

LE/Prem train.........................................................................................................................$100.00

Lighting controller and 2 sets of blue LEDs for the train....................................................$ 50.00

Complete LEDs upgrade for the inserts and GI light.........................................................$100.00 (estimate)

Bell mod .................................................................................................................................$ 30.00

Cannon diverter lighting.........................................................................................................$ 20.00

Bass Drum and lighting effects.............................................................................................$ 40.00

(NEW) Translucent red apron with lighting effects..............................................................$125.00

(NEW) The Shoot to Thrill mod (replace the cannon cover with the BAC cannon).........$125.00 (when available)

(NEW) Under the cabinet lighting effects............................................................................$125.00

Replace the flasher bulbs with LEDs flashers including the lightening bolts ..................$ 45.00

________

Total price of mods...............................................................................................................$885.00

Labor to install the mods.....................................................................................................$ 350.00

________

Total price for the Pro machine's mods............................................................................$ 1135.00
Plus I added shaker motor 150 plus mirror blades 100 and Laserrific Topper for 125 thats another 375 for over 1510 plus cost of machine and shipping but whoever gets BR's is going to love it!!!!! Its such a blast and worth every bit of all I spent.

1 week later
#29 5 years ago

Thanxx for the price list on those mod's doughslinger ,, I have All the above + Flame decals for the Sidewalls , Original B/W slide lock assembly for Lock bar and as of 2-day a Shaker motor ..
It All add's up to a Killer Pin ..

DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 007.JPG
DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 014.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside