(Topic ID: 80953)

AC/DC PRO Club- Stand up and be counted!

By shacklersrevenge

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 904 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Stebel
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3087A4C7-FD1A-4403-8DCF-23DADA830643 (resized).jpeg
4E2CB019-1F48-403E-BAF5-116043F94FB4 (resized).jpeg
DA74F34C-6EA7-43BA-8A7D-B383165DDA00 (resized).jpeg
C3C13316-2006-4159-A3F5-7846D56C13EB (resized).jpeg
020F545B-8C7A-4FB7-8348-27950D2ADEC1 (resized).jpeg
ACE59081-C7DB-40CC-A1D6-5B2E37AE6A35 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240113_222057_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240113_222403_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1743 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4504 (resized).jpeg
B340B20E-485A-4BCD-8DF4-9AD8A9E82024 (resized).jpg
3ACECC57-7AD9-4033-A58F-19205F008C85 (resized).png
20230314_141343 (resized).jpg
20230314_141120 (resized).jpg
20230317_120655 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

Thank God! Proud, card carrying ACDC Pro club member here. I've got pretty much every mod:

FF speakers
LEDs everwhere
A few custom songs
Hooked lightning bolts
Ramp decal
Hemi bell
Laseriffic topper
Red apron
Other shit I'm forgetting

Aurich's decals and translite on order. Back Alley powdercoat is next. Love ACDC Pro!!!

4 weeks later
#36 10 years ago

I like the Angus face... I really do. But Helen is a neat change of pace (I ordered the translite, decal, and topper). It's essentially a re-theme/re-imagining to a great game, and it's reversible (like my raincoat).

1 month later
#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Street:

I love my Pro!!
Where is everyone getting their powder coat paint jobs at? And do they do the lock down bar as is, or do you have to remove the riviots to have it done? If so how hard is it to remove and replace the riviots?

I asked Back Alley Matt about this. He says he should be able to to it, but I'd confirm with him.

9 months later
#71 9 years ago

Holy crap, I need that board!!! Gimme gimme

3 months later
#81 8 years ago

Fresh candy apple powdercoat from Matt at Back Alley. Laseriffic topper. Helen decal. Mirror blades. FF speakers. Hooked lightning bolts. Premium train. Tons of goodies. Yeah, I'm hanging on to this one for a while.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#82 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#84 8 years ago

^^ Color DMD is next but it's 'spensive!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#86 8 years ago

Pro LED is more expensive, but has a swinging bell, factory LEDs, and a factory speaker decal. Standard Pro came with incandescent bulbs, no swinging bell, and no speaker decal.

Go with the LED version if you can, but they're both pretty much the same. I have the standard and am very happy with it (after modding the shit out of it).

2 years later
#126 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Cannon Issue: I'm having a problem with the cannon not always firing. Switch #62 seems fine. It tests well, but in the game Steve sometimes tells me to get ready to fire the cannon, it loads, swings out I hit the button and the sound effect plays, but the ball just sits in the cannon. The. All sensing switch is also fine, as in test I can drop a ball in there, and it swings and fires (after #62) every time. Any thoughts?
(Oh, and it is a vault, but I believe the mech is exactly the same)

I think I had this same problem last year. There is a microswitch somewhere in the cannon. The screws binding it to the mechanism were too tight. The screws were intermittently causing the switch not to activate... maybe the ball switch.

Anyway, I loosened the screws and that fixed it.

2 months later
#135 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Yes, this IS happening.

1 week later
#140 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Working..
» YouTube video

82CF465C-DBF4-445D-BBFA-C3F6C1D4387C (resized).png82CF465C-DBF4-445D-BBFA-C3F6C1D4387C (resized).png

1 month later
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Drop heaven..
» YouTube video

Nice!!

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Holy cow, that's a lot of work. It even has the Premium/LE logic that resets the bank at the beginning of each ball. (Standup progress on the Pro is preserved balls.)
Is there another thread with more info?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-put-drop-targets-in-your-stern-pro-sam

This link has all you need to know. I did drop targets in my game and did a brief write up. Bottom line, it’s not a huge undertaking if you’re comfortable with light electronics work. TimeBandit made it pretty idiot proof.

They work great!

2 years later
#373 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Does anyone have a link to the install instructions for the train mod? It came with my game but not installed. Thanks.

The Pro does not have the same connection as the Premium for the train.

Use hot glue (or your preferred adhesive) to attach the train to the ramp. Convert the connector on the train to alligator clips, ensuring you keep the hot and ground connections the same.

Attach the alligator clips to the GI string in the back of the game (the bulbs along the back of the playfield).

Your train will light up blue and cycle with the GI in the back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roseville, CA
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pro-club-stand-up-and-be-counted-only-500-made?tu=mudflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.