Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Boondocker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Resurrecting this as now I need to sell...
What is an AC/DC Pro worth now? Wanting to sell now for a fair price, not sure where to start with all the changes. Old wooden backbox, above average condition, only mods are LED GI and flashers. If anyone can give some advice it would be appreciated. If you are interested at all please PM.
Thank you to all.

#2 2 years ago

5K - give or take a few bucks either way...depending on the usual.

#3 2 years ago

$4500. Does it have the swinging bell? A helen art sticker covering Angus helps sale.

#4 2 years ago

No swinging bell...Old style cab. No decals, stock except LEDs

#6 2 years ago

Undocumented

2 months later
#7 2 years ago

What is an AC/DC Pro worth now? Wanting to sell now for a fair price, not sure where to start with all the changes. Old style wooden backbox, average to above average condition, only mods are LED GI and flashers. If anyone can give some advice it would be appreciated. If you are interested at all please PM. If this has been discussed as of recent, please direct me there.
Thank you to all.

#8 2 years ago

Somewhere between 4k and 5k

Id say 4500ish wiith the new ones out but the buyer doesn't have to worry about quality control issues so it might be on the higher side

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

What is an AC/DC Pro worth now? Wanting to sell now for a fair price, not sure where to start with all the changes. Old style wooden backbox, average to above average condition, only mods are LED GI and flashers. If anyone can give some advice it would be appreciated. If you are interested at all please PM. If this has been discussed as of recent, please direct me there.
Thank you to all.

Avg condition sounds like low 4's....maybe 4500 if in HUO condition.

#10 2 years ago

4500 lightly routed with leds
5000 max huo with leds

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

4500 lightly routed with leds
5000 max huo with leds

100% sure you're not getting $5k for a used game (huo or not) when a brand new in box with more features (swinging bell) is selling for $5100 right now.

Average condition, agree with above poster at $4k to low $4's.

#12 2 years ago

I would also say the days of the Angus face version fetching 5k are over. Agree with 4k or low 4's for Pro AC/DC. Which is similar to what happened to Iron Man once Vault edition was announced.

I actually prefer the Angus version, It's classic, but I'm in the minority.

#13 2 years ago

Just put it for sale for $4500 OBO. There might be a few people in the woods that don't know about the new release. With the new release, I would pay $4000-$4200.

#14 2 years ago

Hmmm. So buyers can soon get a swinging bell ve with different PF art for $51. Buyers will also have the option to get a Prem in the Fall.

I would say $4100-$4200. That would be around a $1000 off the NIB price. Buyer has to pick up game so the grand can pay for gas and also pay for the extra plays on it. If I were them I would slap on a Helen sticker over the face. I think the packs were sold with 3 differnt Helen stickers, so there should be some around. Maybe get a color DMD. Then play the crap out of it!

#15 2 years ago

Seems like for some, the angus pro may be more desirable. Plus no qc concerns.

#16 2 years ago

less now. a NIB one can be now had ~5k. a used pro, no matter if huo, routed, low play or not is USED and also has no warranty now.

4kish for a pro used.

#17 2 years ago

$4200-$4600

#18 2 years ago

just picked up a pro today for 4050 if that helps you. low plays. honestly, not understanding how a used one several years old can only be a few hundred less than a brand new one that comes with a warranty that is NEW, not used. why would someone pay 4600 for a used one when a new one is a few hundred more and has a warranty? think about it, with that logic, someone who has operated one for several years with lots of play can now dump it for 4600 and buy a new one for under 5k? not likely.

#19 2 years ago

Congrats, good price.!

#20 2 years ago

^^^
-Mike

#21 2 years ago

Why don't you just set up an ad. Maybe $4500 obo? Above average condition... I would be pretty firm at $4300 or so.

#22 2 years ago

It's hard to say what it's worth without any pictures. It is hard for me to know what above average condition means. Is it above average for a routed machine or for a huo machine. Pictures of any wear (if any) would help determine a more accurate price point. If it has no wear I would say somewhere around $4k.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

just picked up a pro today for 4050 if that helps you. low plays. honestly, not understanding how a used one several years old can only be a few hundred less than a brand new one that comes with a warranty that is NEW, not used. why would someone pay 4600 for a used one when a new one is a few hundred more and has a warranty? think about it, with that logic, someone who has operated one for several years with lots of play can now dump it for 4600 and buy a new one for under 5k? not likely.

NIB for under $5? not seeing that anywhere, best I've seen is over $5 plus tax if local

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.95
$ 399.95
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Harvey, ND
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
West Greenwich, RI
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside