I'm new to this forum and also new to pinballs.
I just got my first pinball (AC/DC Premium) a few weeks ago, and I really enjoy it
This site is a gold mine for newbies like me !
Based on what I read on the forum, I am about to add the following items :
- shaker motor
- cliffy shooter eject protector
- shooter lane kickout protector
but I'm still wondering if it is worth to :
- use mylar film (on the canon drop area)
- use wax to protect the playfield
- use glass anti-rattle tape
and also, am I missing something else ?
I would appreciate your feedback on this !
Thanks in advance