New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 42922)

AC/DC Premium - What are the "must have" items ?

By oga83

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

122530b740392b619bab807c24e1642b.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatsquatch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I would just enjoy the game the way it is. Stern did a fantastic job with it. Throw those extra nickels in a jar for your next pin purchase.

Nah man, this is Pinside...we don't roll like that. NO game is complete until its had $2,000 worth of unnecessary mods added to it.

1 month later
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

I just picked up a AC/DC Prem from the April run and Stern seems to have replaced the Metal Cabinet Protectors with thinner plastic ones. I will be ordering a Metal set to replace the thinner plastic set. Once I get them I will provide an update with comparison pics and measurements...

No offense, but that seems like a waste of time and money to me. I mean, really...what's it going to change?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatsquatch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside