(Topic ID: 42922)

AC/DC Premium - What are the "must have" items ?

By oga83

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

122530b740392b619bab807c24e1642b.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

What about Mylar in front of the drop targets that the canon hits also is any protection needed in/under the Bell area?

#26 11 years ago

Thanks. I will just order the cliffys for the shooter lane then.

make sure to get all 3 Cliffy protectors for the shooter lane that way it will be bulletproof

image.jpgimage.jpg

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from Bischt:

Why come the odd mounting of the shooter lane protector?
Generally you just unscrew the bubble level and slide it up so the lower screw goes where the upper screw used to, then make a new hole to screw in the top of the level. The old lower hole for the level is for the upper hole in the protector. Screw in lower hole of protector making second new hole. Then the level isn't sitting on top of the protector, and all holes are being used.
Maybe you know something I don't?

The pic I posted isn't my game but I have all 3 protectors to put on when my ac/dc arrives

Quoted from flashburn:

The shooter lane protector is from Stern, not Cliffy.

I'm pretty sure that all 3 protectors in the pic are cliffys Stern doesn't include lane protectors on ac/dc as far as I know.

#32 11 years ago

The 3rd protector is the right lane protector issue pic

image.jpgimage.jpg

#36 11 years ago

Rensh sorry I used your pic but yours is the only example I could find with all 3 protectors
And I don't have my machine yet.
You only get one chance to protect your brand new shooter lane.. I will install mine before i play a single game.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

So has anyone answered the mylar question? Does the area by the drop targets that the cannon shoots get beat up?If getting mylar- where from? Saw some on MARCO SITE....

+1 i would also like to know..I am hesitant to put mylar on a brand new playfield
Can any ac/dc owners chime in here?

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Cliff I didn't see the right shooter lane protector when I ordered mine from you for acdc. Where is it at on your site and what's the price on it? Thanks

Email Cliffy direct at [email protected] and tell him you need a "Right side eject protector"
as i dont think he has these listed for sale yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-what-are-the-must-have-items?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.