Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_1.jpg
image.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Was wondering what the going rate is currently for an ACDC Premium? Seems like the price of these is all over the place, but most are listing >$6000. Your opinion is appreciated.

#2 8 years ago

Looks like the going rate is $6200-6700 depending on the mods.

#4 8 years ago

I think about $6k for bone stock and $7k for fully loaded.

#5 8 years ago

I sold my HUO premium about a month ago for $6500. It had a lot of mods. I may have priced it $200-$500 under value but the price seemed fair to me at the time.

Shaker motor
Laseriffic train topper
Hemi canon mod
6 LED TNT mod
Ramp decals
Laseriffic lighting bolts
Laseriffic mini drums
Mirrored blades
Front volume control

#6 8 years ago

The mod squad....

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle.

#7 8 years ago

Any price with a 6 as the first number is right on for a HUO depending on mods.

A VE that more likely will never happen will probably start with a seven, so buyers can figure that into whether to wait or not. I would buy a lower priced moded or stock one in the $6k's now and play the crap out of it. Just because you can't buy one tomorrow locally does not mean that ACDC is impossible to find. I found one and 2 others I know just got one in the last couple of months. So they are out there. Try to find a POTC or Pinbot locally can easily be just as hard. All part of pinball folks. The hunt!

#8 8 years ago

I would say 6 even. Could be slightly less with cloudy window IMO.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

The mod squad....
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Thanks for the chuckle.

The crotchety old timers who hate mods!

Thanks for the reciprocating chuckle.

#10 8 years ago

Just sold mine for $6400 that had a shaker and a couple small mods. It had the clear lower playfield.

#11 8 years ago

The Luci version seems to command a little more. I think a regular non-modded premium HUO, should get $6k even. A luci $7k even...although Luci's are getting more than that, it may just be temporary.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

The Luci version seems to command a little more. I think a regular non-modded premium HUO, should get $6k even. A luci $7k even...although Luci's are getting more than that, it may just be temporary.

I Do not agree/

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

Where can you get a huo premium for 6?

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

In your dreams.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

One just sold in N.H. For $6000. Just like any non NIB game you have to hunt. Right?
My advice to anyone looking would be to cut in front of all the people waiting for a VE so they can get a Huo for $5000 (or so they think) or are looking for one for $5400 anyway and get one for $6000ish and have fun.

Not enough buyers now at $6900+ for a VE run after the hefty License fee renewal.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Not enough buyers now at $6900+ for a VE run after the hefty License fee renewal.

I don't believe there's enough market for another run of AC/DC. Most people I know have one and there just aren't enough new pinheads to justify it. Maybe in 3 or 4 years if pinball keeps generating steam, but with Stern pumping out consistent titles the older ones will probably break free into the market eventually. It looks like Stern made a ton of them.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I don't believe there's enough market for another run of AC/DC. Most people I know have one and there just aren't enough new pinheads to justify it. Maybe in 3 or 4 years if pinball keeps generating steam, but with Stern pumping out consistent titles the older ones will probably break free into the market eventually. It looks like Stern made a ton of them.

Yeah. The price on a resale ACDC is not too bad considering it is a top 10 game. Acdc is not IM, when it comes to a VE, where routed games would go for $5500 considering they were like $4000 nib. SM, TFG, LOTR, TSPP, Tron all sell today for around what they were NIB, but everyone wants to buy ACDC at a discount.

I stick by my theory that ACDC VE Cheerleaders wont buy them NiB, but will look for $5200 Huo ones instead. Life is too short to wait on that fake unknown to try to save a few bucks.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I Do not agree/

That is ok. I rarely, if ever, agree with your posts! It's all good.
Peace.

#19 8 years ago

I ended up paying $6700 for premium with 28 plays on it(never updated) and she looked like new. I wanted to buy one for $5500-$6000, but my desire to own one and play outweighed saving a few more bucks and I justified it due to low plays condition and rating and no shipping. It was a fairly close experience to NIB.

They are all over the place in price though, I missed an AC/DC LE for $6500 on CL locally, and it just ruined me. $6000-$6500 + or - for a premium and more for mods of course.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

My bud sold his in Fraser, Michigan 3 weeks ago. $6,100. His was huo but had zero mods. Lotta private deals take place that people do not know or cannot search for. That is how I bought my Tommy. C.q. for $1,800 couple years back. It was a private deal after a pin show. Craigslist and ebay are usually inflated...we all pretty much know that. My value comment is kinda based on that type of transaction (private, non publicized). I probably should have said that in my post

#21 8 years ago

if 6200 cash was offered to me in person , I would let My ACDC premium Clear window low play go right out the door

#22 8 years ago

I have a heavily modded Premium. Someone above said they sold theirs for $6.5... I'd probably tack on $400 - $500 for the addition of a color DMD and the Aurich translite/graphics.

Not going to happen tho... I enjoy the game way too much to let it go.

If anyone can snag one in the low 6 range, seems like a good deal these days. Crazy thing, last June there were a few premiums selling in the mid to high 5's. I'm sure it will fluctuate... But I'd collectors really hold into this title, the HUO examples aren't going to be easy to snag in years to come.

#23 8 years ago

ive ben offered 7k for my Luci, with minimal mods, cliffys, cannon mod, and shaker. I still have mine

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

if 6200 cash was offered to me in person , I would let My ACDC premium Clear window low play go right out the door

Post it for sale then. I bet it would sell in less then a week.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

That is ok. I rarely, if ever, agree with your posts! It's all good.
Peace

Do I know you? If not I am pleased to meet ya. names Rich .. I like the truth , so I admire your statement . Not sure what Luci has To do with the band, It was implied LUCI is actually SATAN . So that would make her a hermaphrodite. Wow Really .. Well As much as I like women and Boobs . I still Like my Machine art to be relevant to the game .. However I think I may be alone .LOL J/K with all the GOT Art comments I do believe others like art to be relevant .. So not sure why a HUO clear Window will sell for less than A Satan Luci edition .. with clear window and boobs// If i want boobs . I have the internet for that ... Just saying.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Afraid of that ,, I want it .. Just . Cash in the Face always changes my tune . Especially when it is more than I paid / I do not like Greed/ But CREAM (CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME ) . Explains it !!
Get the Money , Dolla dolla Bill Youa"ll

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Afraid of that ,, I want it .. Just . Cash in the Face always changes my tune . Especially when it is more than I paid / I do not like Greed/ But CREAM (CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME ) . Explains it !!

Did you "start" early tonight? Your posts are steadily deteriorating with time. It's almost starting to look like some of that experimental bullshit poetry I see being done at open mic night.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Did you "start" early tonight? Your posts are steadily deteriorating with time. It's almost starting to look like some of that experimental bullshit poetry I see being done at open mic night.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning...

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nope.. I am just a time traveler whom is often misunderstood / Not sure what you mean by the ""Your posts are steadily deteriorating with time.""
But if the Poetry you speak of is C.R.E.A.M .. Perhaps it just didn't make sense to you ..

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Just referring to the...um...*interesting* punctuation, spacing, and closing of this post. Besides that, nothing much.

#31 8 years ago

Lol That was Thug Life Talk .. I been watching to many Youtube vids of Snoop/WU/ Ect, lately even though I am a Metal fan for the most part ...

I am not very good at Social Media and Forum Etiquette and come off as Cryptic and strange. HA ! like most pinball folks do in the real!

So back to topic . HUO premium few plays should be right about what they were unless you figure this is one of the few titles that go up in value huh ?
Perhaps it is in demand then .. Was already a great game when they re released it, why so many miss the boat?

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Lol That was Thug Life Talk .. I been watching to many Youtube vids of Snoop/WU/ Ect, lately even though I am a Metal fan for the most part ...

Well, this was just one instance of me being WAY too white to get that. So no harm done!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

YEAH!! I double dog dare you!! Don't ever claim a game I own is worth less than I think it is!!

#34 8 years ago

Definitely a fun game, might have to sell mine soon though Curious to find out what fair market value is.

#35 8 years ago

Sold my AC/DC Premium last week for 6500.00 to a fellow Pinsider. Lots of mods and upgrades, clear window, low plays. I'll miss it but I'm adding to the collection another Stern LE!

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Sold my AC/DC Premium last week for 6500.00 to a fellow Pinsider. Lots of mods and upgrades, clear window, low plays. I'll miss it but I'm adding to the collection another Stern LE!

Does it have a blonde chick on the translite?

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Does it have a blonde chick on the translite?

No but the game goes boldly where no game will go!!

#38 8 years ago

A local Pinsider buddy sold his HUO AC/DC with many mods for a flat $7K.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Do I know you? If not I am pleased to meet ya. names Rich .. I like the truth , so I admire your statement . Not sure what Luci has To do with the band, It was implied LUCI is actually SATAN . So that would make her a hermaphrodite. Wow Really .. Well As much as I like women and Boobs . I still Like my Machine art to be relevant to the game .. However I think I may be alone .LOL J/K with all the GOT Art comments I do believe others like art to be relevant .. So not sure why a HUO clear Window will sell for less than A Satan Luci edition .. with clear window and boobs// If i want boobs . I have the internet for that ... Just saying.

Luci is short for Lucifer. Do your dam evil homework before you reply on an AC/DC thread,or you'll be on the highway to hell

#40 8 years ago

I always thought the Luci in the Luci pin was the female lover of Satan. Kind of like Helen (hell) that Aurich created. A sexy demoness

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

The HUO one up here sat for a month @ $5950 before it sold

#42 8 years ago

Wasn't that one cash and carry only? There were several people that offered more if the guy would ship it.

#43 8 years ago

I had an original premium. I sold it at the bottom of the market when Luci was on the line. My choice, I was ready to try something new.

My ACDC art prefs are in order
1. BIB
2. Original Prem / LTBR
3. Pro
4. Pro Helen
5. Luci

I hope to get an original premium or BIB back in the collection one day.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Wasn't that one cash and carry only? There were several people that offered more if the guy would ship it

I don't think anyone legitimately offered more money. I actually offered to go buy it and sell it for $6400 to anyone that wanted it shipped and no one took me up on it.

#45 8 years ago

The frenzy for the game seems to have died down just a bit, likely because anyone who really wants it, now has it. A month or two ago it was white hot. Great game!

#46 8 years ago

I wonder if they put this one back into production that they'd be required to remove Phil Rudd and Malcolm Young and replace them with Chris Slade and Stevie Young.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Luci!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.