Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

ACDC was a weird one for me to sell! Sold mine 2 months ago after a months of agonizing about it with a friend who was agonizing also about selling his. I felt like if I sold it and missed it I would never get one back. That is not true though because if I have the cash and am willing to spend it for a hot game it will come my way eventually. Like if a person says they want one for $7000 with mods and will wait for one they are not serious, but if they are willing to spend $8000 they will get one. They made a lot of these. I knew it was time to sell when I revalued it when they took a bump in price. I always look at my current value of a pin if I want to buy one or sell one and for me ACDC was love it at $6000, like it at $7000 and out of my comfort zone at $8000. When ACDC got on the higher end of that spectrum it was time to think about selling.

I was kind of having the exact game on ACDC every time I played. It was a good player, but the rush was kind of going away for me? I guess ACDC just felt to serious for me after a while, like not as fun to play. AS replaced it and it has that fun factor that I am now striving for with my pins. People talk about code, scoring and strategy a lot to rate a pin, but I don't play in tourneys anymore. I just play to hang out and bond with friends, and have fun while I play them. If I ever get ACDC back oddly I would consider a Pro. Maybe because the price is more in my comfort zone for me being a strong like at $4500. Also ACDC was a top five band for me going in, but after I sold the pin if they come on on XM I switch the station. Weird?

So I would put a value on it of what it is worth to you and if the market is paying higher on a quick and easy sale I would go in the direction of selling. Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
16,500 (Firm)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-sellers-missing-it?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.