Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6387.JPG
i love lucy pic.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Guys,

I have a problem that in many ways is a good problem to have I guess. I have 2 x ACDC Premium machines, one being the standard machine and the other one being a Luci. My problem is that I can't keep both and I don't know which one to sell. My wife doesn't really like Luci, myself and the kids do.

I know this is such a first world problem but what to do? Keep the Bride happy and probably live to buy more machines or keep a machine that looks really really cool and epitomises pinball to me? Both machines are HUO. I have had the standard machine for probably close to a year now, I only picked up Luci today.

#2 5 years ago

I like Luci more....but if your collection is at stake because of the look of a game....keep the standard Premium.

It's only pinball.

Happy wife, happy life.

#3 5 years ago

i love lucy pic.jpg

#4 5 years ago

Sell the one that causes static with the better half. Make a compromise and get Aurich's Helen translight and call it a day.

#5 5 years ago

Keep both more pins at the next meet :-

#6 5 years ago

Both machines have the same gameplay. At this stage in life you have to pick & choose your battles.
Keep the original premium and sell the Luci! Your wife is happy and you still have a premium to play. Now, move on with the rest of your life!

#7 5 years ago

Subject line is rong. Can a moderator please move this thread to the relationship advice forum? kthnx

#8 5 years ago

My wife is pretty good about the machines when all is said and done. She swore black and blue that there would never ever be a pinball machine in the house.....there are three inside now.

I wonder if I could argue that you wouldn't really see Luci is she was tucked in between the other machines.IMG_6387.JPG

#9 5 years ago

Keep the Luci, put it to a family vote.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Keep the Luci, put it to a family vote.

Normally that would be good, democracy....but typically the wife rules by monarchy

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Keep both more pins at the next meet :-

We will have to have a meet very soon then.

#12 5 years ago

Lose the Luci. Wife equity is way better than pin equity these days.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,600 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside