Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Texas_Pinball_Festival_024.JPG
    ACDC--PremiumTranslite.JPG
    Oh_no_!!.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

Depends on where your Distro's orders are.. Mine were ordered on Day 1 so very early on.. and we are thinking they are going to start to ship around the 11th-15th

1 week later
    #19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Bigpin:

Uhm... Word today for US buyers - not shipping until next week. Can someone confirm this news?

Confirmed From Stern an hour ago.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from Asael:

So this week for europe?^^ Can't wait

Europe should have already shipped out, or getting ready to ship out.. But I havnt asked that question.

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Out-West said:B_R
    Shame on you
    BLACK_ROSE said:I can Now say that my Father's day camera SUCK's !!
    It was a gift, very poor choice of words, ya may hurt somebodys feelings with comments like that.
    Yr rite Out_West , My camera's Video Quality STINK's !!
    Av8 said:Thanks for the update. Thats why I bought the Pro to hold me over. Who is your shipper BR?
    I ordered it thru CoinTaker , I haven't asked who his shipper is.. Will he Pick the shipper or does Stern do that ?

Stern Can do That I think, We pick our shipper because the freight rates are better, and we can control freight times and which carrier we are using. Some Cough (R&L) Cough love to destroy pinballs then deny claims of liability.

I'm Guessing CT dosn't move enough large freight on there own to beat Sterns Shipping rates, but I could be wrong.

#30 12 years ago

I would put his rates head to head with mine with a bet. Ive have helped about 15 other Large Distro's in the county with my freight broker and every one of them were shocked, and most switched. $175 With Lift Gate Residential Delivery? Or just Res Delivery?

Cause Either Way, I beat that most of the time, from Colorado to Cali 125-150 With Lift gate, All Day long.

Nothing Wrong With Chris and Mellissa, They are good people I got no issues or complaints with them at all.. Infact I've been sending them a Ton of LED business + my own for GEX. We Even Stock CT Led's in our parts department now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-les-when?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.