2013-02-06_16.44.40.jpg
2013-02-06_16.41.48.jpg
2013-02-06_16.41.03.jpg
2013-02-06_16.39.24.jpg
445A33C0-3F3E-4583-AA2B-756A753947BF[1.jpg
6095B022-1A95-46FF-8AB4-803766F645F7[1.jpg
DD5A68B0-EC14-4D70-97E9-91D872EF480F[1.jpg
image.jpg
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 11 years ago

Does anyone know if it's the norm for NIB's to be delivered on Saturday's? Or do most shipping companies only do M-F delivery?

#52 11 years ago

Trent told me last week that a problem came up with playfields due to the cold weather, and there would be some early games available then a delay before they finish the run.

Must have been a shortage of firewood for the garage of the guy doing the clearcoat......

#53 11 years ago

My Premium is suppose to ship on Monday. My first one and NIB!! Can't wait, will update on Monday with ETA!

#54 11 years ago

I got my tracking number today! Can't wait. Seems like I should see it next week.

#55 11 years ago

Hope you guys all enjoy the new pin as much as I've been enjoying mine.

#56 11 years ago

I spoke with the shipper, and mine is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday!

I got mine from JJ.

Can't wait. I'll definitely take lots of pics.

#57 11 years ago

I wonder if stern would sell one of those playfields or if the are getting trashed by the vendor. Even a born pf would look cool on the wall in my gameroom.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Does anyone know if it's the norm for NIB's to be delivered on Saturday's? Or do most shipping companies only do M-F delivery?

I don't know of any shippers that deliver on Saturdays.. A few allow local dock pick up on Saturdays though.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I wonder if stern would sell one of those playfields or if the are getting trashed by the vendor. Even a born pf would look cool on the wall in my gameroom.

I would bet if there are any defects the manufacture takes them back.

#60 11 years ago

Woohoo!!! My premium is home! More to come later!!!

First NIB!!!!

photo-7.JPGphoto-7.JPG photo-8.JPGphoto-8.JPG

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

First NIB!!!!

#62 11 years ago

Sweet. Mine has been sitting in Jacksonville for the past couple of days. It better move tomorrow. Hoping for the end of this week at this rate.

#63 11 years ago

Mine is sitting at my distributor's place waiting for me to pick it up later this week!

#64 11 years ago

Mine was delivered today (when the guy dropped it off he was saying how he could've delivered it Friday (guessing my delivery on Friday was in the way of him having adult beverages), haha, good dude though). I'm stoked! Already setup and rockin!!!

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

First NIB!!!!

Congrats! Great choice!

#66 11 years ago

Great choice great title nice vehicle to.

#67 11 years ago

ACDC was my first NIB. Its a bitch to get fingers under it when flat on floor like that. I did that once, never again.

I had same truck also. But Longbed. Great minds think alike.

2012-03-01_14.44.35.jpg2012-03-01_14.44.35.jpg 2012-03-01_16.37.51.jpg2012-03-01_16.37.51.jpg 2012-03-01_16.53.36.jpg2012-03-01_16.53.36.jpg

#68 11 years ago

So is the Feb run sold out?
Still trying to convince my wife that buying this game is a good thing.

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So is the Feb run sold out?Still trying to convince my wife that buying this game is a good thing.

Maybe a nice Valentine's Day for her would help your cause?

#70 11 years ago

So is the Feb run sold out?
Still trying to convince my wife that buying this game is a good thing.

Yes Feb Run is sold out.. More coming in March

#71 11 years ago

Who thinks acdc has out sold TSPP?

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Who thinks acdc has out sold TSPP?

A knowledgable pinsider in another thread says TSPP is still way ahead due to more sells to rout operators. He said LOTR's and POTC were still ahead of it for that reason too. Don't know if it is true but apparently AC/DC hasn't sold well to rout operators.

Sure are flying off the shelfs like hotcakes to home collectors. I know I want one.

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I know I want one.

Call JJ and get one!! Every day, this game never gets old and is simply the best!!!!

#74 11 years ago

Mad Gary told me 2700 have been made.. Going to be a while before it surpasses TSPP/LOTR.

#75 11 years ago

Anyone hear anything else about the delayed Feb shipments for those who didn't order from JJ?

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

for those who didn't order from JJ?

Always order from JJ ; )

#77 11 years ago

I wonder how many we're produced in the Feb run
And if the march run will be the last run?

#78 11 years ago

Stern has made no announcement either way about AC/DC production past the March run. I still have AC/DC premiums and Trons available for March.

Mike
http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Stern has made no announcement either way about AC/DC production past the March run. I still have AC/DC premiums and Trons available for March.
Mike
http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

I heard there is another run in May.

#80 11 years ago

I think at a minimum they'll do another couple runs (March and May?). They'll keep it going until the demand dries up.

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

They'll keep it going until the demand dries up.

Yep, and it doesn't look as though demand isn't wavering anytime soon.

#82 11 years ago

My point is if a significant portion of the February run was delayed (and I believe even JJ has said he had to fight to get his allocation given the issues with the run), are those orders just backed into March and then are the March orders backed up further? Am just wondering (hoping) whether the Feb run customers that didn't get their machines will still be first in line for the next machines produced.

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

My point is if a significant portion of the February run was delayed (and I believe even JJ has said he had to fight to get his allocation given the issues with the run), are those orders just backed into March and then are the March orders backed up further? Am just wondering (hoping) whether the Feb run customers that didn't get their machines will still be first in line for the next machines produced.

My understanding is they are planning to do a much larger run in March. The March Run is already sold out at Stern, I only have 3 left in the run total as well.

#84 11 years ago

I know the first run had the cloudy window issue. Are there any noticeable differences in these latest runs vs. the second run (late summer/early fall 2012)?

#85 11 years ago

I ordered the last week in December and was told to expect my pin around mid February. Now it looks like a playfield issue has pushed my delivery day back to the first or second week in March. I'm cool with that .. it'll get here when it gets here.

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I ordered the last week in December and was told to expect my pin around mid February. Now it looks like a playfield issue has pushed my delivery day back to the first or second week in March. I'm cool with that .. it'll get here when it gets here.

Me too. But I'd rather wait a few more weeks if there was a quality issue involved.

#87 11 years ago

FYI... Pros shipping this week!!

#88 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

My understanding is they are planning to do a much larger run in March. The March Run is already sold out at Stern, I only have 3 left in the run total as well.

Anyone know if this is the last rerun? I'm looking at buying but am at least a couple months out funding wise.

#89 11 years ago

Any Canadians putting in orders for the latest run?

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Any Canadians putting in orders for the latest run?

Definitely thinking about it.

#91 11 years ago

Finally got my tracking #! A day later than what I was told, but better than waiting until March. I should have my NIB AC/DC premium by Thursday or Friday. Next update with pic's!!!

#93 11 years ago

Got mine today. Holy sh*t, this is way better than I thought it would be. I even thought the stock audio was pretty good too. Maybe its the newness of this, maybe not, but it is funner than any other pin I have played to date.

photo-24.jpgphoto-24.jpg photo-21.jpgphoto-21.jpg photo-20.jpgphoto-20.jpg photo-19.jpgphoto-19.jpg photo-17.jpgphoto-17.jpg

#94 11 years ago

Not to be nitpicky, but they couldn't even include the tournament button?

#95 11 years ago

I think

Quoted from riggy469:Not to be nitpicky, but they couldn't even include the tournament button?

I think only exports got the tournament button we did in Australia

#96 11 years ago

They'll be delivering my AC/DC Premium on Friday, hell yeah!

#97 11 years ago

I think it's only 25 bucks to add the tournament button and sign. But it's an option

#98 11 years ago

You don't need a tournament button for home use. Wire up a "Bar Service" button instead so your wife will bring you another beer when you push it.

#99 11 years ago

I picked up mine at the terminal yesterday. Thanks JJ! Game plays fantastic, so much better than the pro I had been playing. My girlfriend loves pinball, you should have seen her face when I opened up the van door to take the box out. She had no idea I ordered it.

To answer an earlier question about the playfield, the window in mine is crystal clear. I need to pull the lower playfield and do some polishing on the underside, just has a bit of dust on it, and I need to wax it.

#100 11 years ago
Quoted from dangerwil:

I picked up mine at the terminal yesterday. Thanks JJ! Game plays fantastic, so much better than the pro I had been playing. My girlfriend loves pinball, you should have seen her face when I opened up the van door to take the box out. She had no idea I ordered it.
To answer an earlier question about the playfield, the window in mine is crystal clear. I need to pull the lower playfield and do some polishing on the underside, just has a bit of dust on it, and I need to wax it.

Did your lower playfield have the ball already installed? Mine did + I have several imperfections in the clear portion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

16,500 (Firm)
$ 29.95
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-januaryfebruary-run/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.