9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 2000_Alum
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Greetings! I have been having an issue where the ball gets stuck behind the Hell's Bells. The ball search will eventually release it but it does hold up gameplay. Any advice?

#2 9 years ago

Sounds like the switch in the hole either needs to be adjusted or replaced.

#3 9 years ago

If the bell is not swinging freely you may need to tighten the ball. Over time it starts to unscrew and will hit the playfield. If it's getting stuck in the saucer behind the bell, I'd check the saucer switch.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Sounds like the switch in the hole either needs to be adjusted or replaced.

Think you right bro. The ball does not "eject out" with a lot of authority. Kind of just rolls out and hits the Hells Bells Ball and just sits there.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

If the bell is not swinging freely you may need to tighten the ball. Over time it starts to unscrew and will hit the playfield. If it's getting stuck in the saucer behind the bell, I'd check the saucer switch.

Will check that as well...thank you.

#6 9 years ago

The bell on my machine hits the glass when hit hard enough. I may need to check to see if it needs to be tightened.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

The bell on my machine hits the glass when hit hard enough. I may need to check to see if it needs to be tightened.

Had same problem. used lock tite on bell threads as they kept coming loose. Holding so far.

#8 9 years ago

cool, will give it a try and see if that works. Thanks MJW

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

This is not a problem. It is cool

#10 9 years ago

Check the diode on the switch, may have come disconnected

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-issue-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.