(Topic ID: 62915)

ACDC premium issue

By RC_like_the_cola

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have an issue on my Premium where the game will now allow me to choose my song at start up anymore. Once I hit either flipper button to change, it displays instant info and the song is chosen. The left flipper swith stack registers both switches in test, but the right only registers one. Not sure if this could be the issue. I also found that in Radio mode, I can use the right flipper to change songs, but hitting the left takes it back to attract. Any ideas?

Thanks,
RC

#2 10 years ago

I'd fix the right flipper switch that isn't working.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

It should also be under warranty still so give stern a call and see if they can walk you through some troubleshooting.

Dave

#4 10 years ago

Sounds like your right flipper switch is active. In radio mode if you hit both flippers it takes you back to attract mode, so if you are only hitting the left flipper and going back to attract mode, it sounds like your right flipper switch is active.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

Sounds like your right flipper switch is active. In radio mode if you hit both flippers it takes you back to attract mode, so if you are only hitting the left flipper and going back to attract mode, it sounds like your right flipper switch is active.

I thought that, but in test it does not show as such. I was considering swapping a double stack flipper switch from my tron to test before paying 17 for a new one if it ain't the issue. Just haven't got around to it yet. Hope that's all it is.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

It should also be under warranty still so give stern a call and see if they can walk you through some troubleshooting.
Dave

I've owned the game for 15 months, so my warranty is up, but I'm sure they would help me troubleshoot if I could be in front of it while they are in the office.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

16,500 (Firm)
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.