(Topic ID: 17108)

AC/DC Premium is in the B_R GRG !!!! SOLD !!!!

By BLACK_ROSE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 235 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tvbenk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AC-DC_Prem_,,_Sold_001.JPG
laughing.gif
Demo_Man_Sold_010.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_011.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_020.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_019.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_018.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_012.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_006.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_001.JPG
Call_me.gif
ALL_Right.gif
Lo-Pan.jpg
AC-DC_5_015.JPG
AC-DC_5_014.JPG
AC-DC_5_011.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 11 years ago

Thumbs up from me too.

But I can understand you. I think it's a good game now, and someday it could be one of the best.
For me SM was the best before and now something happened I wouldn't have believed a few month ago. I am only playing AC/DC now every free time I have.
But it's hard to wait for this gem to realy shine. SM is complete and you could sell the AC/DC Prem to get one and later get an AC/DC again when it has complete software.
I have a LE and I think it will be hard to find one again so I stick to it, I wouldn't have buyed a prem that early and that is a flaw in STERNs strategy.

We NIB Buyers have a hard time waiting. If only STERN would be more open with their plans. What will be in the code and when. They have this often updated Facebook side, but the most things that are written there are just blah blah. The 1.52 code was a news worth of a post at the stern facebook side, almost missed the update because there was no news about it on the STERN side. I don't know why they don't announce such things there with a comment how the work goes on. I don't want to see an "awesome video from Stern Pinball blogger" there! I want news about the state of the work they do and inside views from STERN there! That would hold the hype up and help the NIB buyers in our waiting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-is-in-the-b_r-grg?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.