(Topic ID: 17108)

AC/DC Premium is in the B_R GRG !!!! SOLD !!!!

By BLACK_ROSE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 235 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tvbenk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AC-DC_Prem_,,_Sold_001.JPG
laughing.gif
Demo_Man_Sold_010.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_011.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_020.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_019.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_018.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_012.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_006.JPG
Demo_Man_Sold_001.JPG
Call_me.gif
ALL_Right.gif
Lo-Pan.jpg
AC-DC_5_015.JPG
AC-DC_5_014.JPG
AC-DC_5_011.JPG
There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 11 years ago

I'm a little shocked why anyone would consider getting rid of a pin they rated a 10. Why would you get rid of a perfect pinball machine?

#202 11 years ago

Sorry you don't like it as much as you thought you would B_R. I hope you get a quick sale and find a replacement that is a keeper.

#203 11 years ago

Maybe he has a one in a million opportunity? No more patience for Acdc?

#204 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Also heard someone was going to try and put led inside bell on pro.

I did.

The biggest problem wit nib is the hype not even the hype of the game but the hype of the software is what kills me. The software gets so hyped that no matter what it does it will never live up to the hype. I have decided to not order nib games anymore until the software is done.

#205 11 years ago

You need to build an addition to that garage so they will stay longer.

#206 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

The biggest problem wit nib is the hype not even the hype of the game but the hype of the software is what kills me. The software gets so hyped that no matter what it does it will never live up to the hype. I have decided to not order nib games anymore until the software is done.

The ACDC hype seemed to die really fast. I guess because the hype was building for x-men. I am sure ACDC hype will back when the new code comes out.

#207 11 years ago

Hang onto that pin for three more months and I trade you a ECLEWOZ.

#208 11 years ago

I could also trade you another Hydrothunder plus CASH, so you can have a twin racing unit with anew in box over head sign linking the twins together.

#209 11 years ago

You need a SM!

#210 11 years ago

BR, you are the best at finding pins, enhancing every aspect of each , enjoying them yourself, and then offering them to others like me. I think that you understand every skill shot possible on each pin that you find , communicate how each game should played, making purchasing from you a great experience. I know you have enjoyed your ACDC, I can't wait to see what you get next!

#211 11 years ago

I Kinda DO Miss my TZ ,, That Pin had some Good Flow ,, and Yes I Do Need a Bigger Garage !!

GNR is in the Near Sight ,, lOOk-n 4-Ward to Owning it for an Un-Knowned Period of Tyme..

And Yes i Rated AC/DC Prem/LE a 10 ,, I'll change it to a 9 .. It's a Great Pin ,, It's Just me !!

And Thank you most of All Banker ( I sound like Dorthy now ,, laughing.giflaughing.gif ) WOZ

#212 11 years ago

I'll say again its crazy to unload it till Lyman finishes up the code but to each their own. Not every pin clicks with everyone.

#213 11 years ago

Your rite smassa ,, Bet It Will be Alot Better when The Climax Version is installed ..

I haven't took 1 of my 3-Daily Blue's as Prescribed ,, I've been on the Pill Wagon 4-Yr's

and my Patience rite Now is Very Thin.. I'm Try-n to get off of the med..... Wooo Weee .....

#214 11 years ago

B_R your the beast. I now have to live thru you (pinball wise)... You change more pins in 2 months than I have owned (Which is only 3). Sit on the AC/DC little longer. I'm betting money your going to miss it one week after selling it! But, hell do what ever makes you happy.....
From what I seen, you always get another sweet machine in.

When I'm ready for another machine, I'm coming your way.

#215 11 years ago

Everyone bitched about Spider-Man when it came out and after the 2.0+ code it was a masterpiece. AC/DC will be the same. Lots more icing on the cake on the way. Bell moving on it's own integrated into bell shots, color changing inserts in multiple shot modes..... More.

#216 11 years ago

It's only pinball. Sell it if you don't like it. If you change yer mind, buy it again! You've done it before

#218 11 years ago

I think you just like fixing them too much. Having a NIB is not enough fun.

#219 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I think you just like fixing them too much. Having a NIB is not enough fun.

That's a piece of wisdom right there.

I was getting ready to buy a NIB for the first time recently. I had trouble getting off the fence, and I think what you said is the exact reason why. NIB purchases aren't for the hands on folk. Especially if 50% or more of the "fun" from pinball (for them), is about fixing them.

#220 11 years ago

That's a piece of wisdom right there.
I was getting ready to buy a NIB for the first time recently. I had trouble getting off the fence, and I think what you said is the exact reason why. NIB purchases aren't for the hands on folk. Especially if 50% or more of the "fun" from pinball (for them), is about fixing them.

You Guy's are Exactly Rite !! I Enjoy-n Tear-n a Pin down , Shop-n , add-n Led's etc..... That's my Hype !!

When AC/DC showed up ,, I was Really Stoked , I played it in Texas and I was Ready !! But All i could do was Play it ,, I did add a few Extra Thing's to it . Anyway I just Sold it to Brother Member TVBenK . He lives 50 miles from me in
Charlotte , NC ... Ben was 1 of the 4-Guy's that came to Play my NIB the day it was Delivered !!

This 2012 AC/DC Premium was my 197th Pin in 4 Yr's , I'll Buy it again down the Road !!

Enjoy it Ben !!!!!!!!!!!!

AC-DC_Prem_,,_Sold_001.JPGAC-DC_Prem_,,_Sold_001.JPG

#221 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale, now go get that GNR!

#222 11 years ago

It is tough knowing what you could buy with the money spent IM'a nib. If you like pimping them. I get that!

#223 11 years ago

Black Rose do what makes you happy. I understand the pill thing as i have the same problem.

#224 11 years ago

Thanks B_R! Just got it in the house and set up. Lots of playing to do today! This thing is awesome!!!

#225 11 years ago

Cool, glad you got your fix and a fellow member gets their fix how, rad.

#226 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

This 2012 AC/DC Premium was my 197th Pin in 4 Yr's

WOW!!!!!

Which pin are you searching for #200??

#227 11 years ago

my problem is I like to buy and I don't like to sell.

Love my acdc. it's still the most played pin in my lineup.

curious to see how it stacks up against gnr.

#228 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

my problem is I like to buy and I don't like to sell.
Love my acdc. it's still the most played pin in my lineup.
curious to see how it stacks up against gnr.

But I'm glad you do sell eventually

#229 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

TRON:LE...

I kiid, I kiiid...

#230 11 years ago

Black Rose, you are one of a kind

#231 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

197th Pin in 4 Yr's

Nearly 1 pin a week thats impressive!

#232 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

WOW!!!!!

Never know !!!

Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Black Rose, you are one of a kind

What's up Mate ,, Glad You Joined Pinside ,, I Do what I Do ,, and I'm Happy !!

#233 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

there 161 flashers all the flashers except the apron are regular. B_R your gonna loose those leds in the bolts man. there is 27 volts going threw them.

For the record those leds in the flashers are burned up and gone.

#234 11 years ago

Those were the Cheap-o's anyway... Get ya some Reg- 906's Ben.. I'd use CoinTakers Flashers..

#235 11 years ago

Yeah I'm gonna get some Super white flashers from CoinTaker. It will look like lightning going off in there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-is-in-the-b_r-grg/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.