image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
gauntlet-thrown-down_(resized).jpg
10-ways-to-blow-your-cash-before-the-apocalypse_(resized).jpg
wall_street_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

There is a big big big difference! Stern and AcDc's representatives walked away in a huge fued at the license renew meeting. They really pissed eachother off. From what I heard it probably will never cool off on both sides, they are done so stick a fork in it
There are 171Luci's in the entire world. Less Luci's were made than any other LE (like BIB or LTBR)! Do not count on that changing anytime in our lifetimes imo!

Lol......You must be young because you sound ridiculous......Let me explain you a lesson that maybe your daddy never taught you.......This is America son and here in America, money rules the land and when there is money to be made, you can bet on it!

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

You show how little you know. When your worth hundreds of millions of dollars, a few hundred thousand or less is nothing and it can be worth a lot more than money to prove who has the power. AC/DC will never talk to Stern again and they just proved this when the pulled the plug with a C/D order on Stern/Farsight Studios version of AC/DC.

So when it happens down the road what will you say???? In business everything can be worked out, you should know this Ice.......or maybe you just don't want to hear it. People die, other people lose their jobs, things change............never say never, you will always be wrong. That is not me talking, that is the law of the universe.

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I'm curious how many you think Stern would sell at the new premium price point of 7k? This isn't Iron Man where there was a huge shortage of a game they only made just over 1200 units. This is the best selling Stern ever, Most people that wanted one probably already have one. I doubt it would be worth paying the extra money to get the license back to make a few hundred more. Stern doesn't look like they need anything extra to keep the lines moving.

I was never one who believed Stern would make it tomorrow or wanted to for that matter. Given the issues with the license and popularity of their current titles, this would be a game to be revisited a few years from now. By that time the demand would be enough to make the financials work. I think by then, they could easily sell 2-3000......Imagine if they went LCD???? I am amazed how many new players this hobby adds per year......This game has become Sterns modern day MM. Go to an ACDC concert, there are a lot of young kids, including my nephews.........Rock themed pinball has the ability to add demand and new players for years to come.........Timeless! The resolution to this dispute will not be about Stern or ACDC, it will be about the fans and getting ACDC music and pinball out to a new audience.

#101 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I think the market has been set AC DC Luci= new in box Hobbit LE. Deal done in less than one day.
Adjust other models accordingly

I sold my Luci for $8500.....I loved the game, but not $8500 worth.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-current-price?tu=thedarkknight77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.