image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
gauntlet-thrown-down_(resized).jpg
10-ways-to-blow-your-cash-before-the-apocalypse_(resized).jpg
wall_street_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

People said IM would NEVER be remade, swore up and down it was impossible.
Fun fact, Stern did remake IM.....

There is a big big big difference! Stern and AcDc's representatives walked away in a huge fued at the license renew meeting. They really pissed eachother off. From what I heard it probably will never cool off on both sides, they are done so stick a fork in it

There are 171Luci's in the entire world. Less Luci's were made than any other LE (like BIB or LTBR)! Do not count on that changing anytime in our lifetimes imo!

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

Any idea on the number of MetPre Roadcase's built?
I'm guessing it has to be somewhere in this range too.

No I am sorry I do not. I can try and ask my friend. He works for a Michigan company that does work for Stern. I have to be careful because I do not want to get the Stern person in trouble that he speaks with during the course of business. That is how I learned only 171 Luci's exist. Stern wanted to run the rest and did try to negotiate two different renewels I am told. One to finish the buildout of Luci (rumor is 230 cabinet decals sets were received) and one extension for the entire AcDc line with potential future new models(It is top secret what they were, I have no clue). Anyway, story goes Stern was shocked at the renewel price. Both sides never even came close to middle ground and a deal. Stern was really pissed they could not finish the Luci run. They had every intention of making sure the LE owners had the rarest acdc title quantities. Luci being more rare is a fluke and I myself believe it is not fair to LE owners...even though I own a Luci...no matter, it's just wrong!

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I'd want cash on top if i was the ACDC owner. Met premiums are still available NIB

When you guys say cash on top from the Met owner...whatcha thinking, how much? Like $500? Or more? Just curious since I try to stay tuned in to matket values of pins for future reference

#79 7 years ago

Hey...you guys think Met pro is faster than ACDC pro? I have not played Met pro yet. Or do you think its about a tie?

Tell you what...I really miss my JM because of the speed. Man did the ball fly fast if you got the loopin timed right with the flipper buttons! Miss that pin...sold it 4 weeks ago thinking no big deal. Maybe Acdc pro, Met pro and JM are the fastest pins made to date!!!

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Lol......You must be young because you sound ridiculous......Let me explain you a lesson that maybe your daddy never taught you.......This is America son and here in America, money rules the land and when there is money to be made, you can bet on it!

Lol. The only thing you could teach me is how to be an idiot. Since I am not interested in being a babbling fool idiot, do not waste your time! In addition, what my daddy tought me is my business. Also, what your mommy taught me is my business as well!

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I spent over a year finding mine. The game hasn't clicked with me as fast as others have, but after looking so long I'm not giving up yet.
A remake could happen, but I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

Clicked with my wife and son instantly. Like you, took a bit to click for me. Once it did though...WATCH OUT!!! My "Go To" game now. Every time I say I am going to play a quick game or two it always ends up being 5, 6...lol. It's gotten to the point that now I plan ahead for Luci play time. Example. I will now make a sandwich and place it on top of the pin nwxt to Luci. Also, couple beers. I am programmed now to set myself up before startung the game. Lol friend...once it clicks it's like a drug and you gotta get that fix!!!

Gratz on finding a Luci. Many are still trying. Did you do any mods to yours or was it already modded or maybe you plan on staying all stock? I have a few mods. I would like to get a topper for my next mod. Maybe the lightning bolt mod upgrade too!

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

.... A friend of mine added better and more colorful lights and flasher LEDs to the playfield which make things really pop....

Do you know exactly what kind of bulbs and at what locations? I would like to do this mod to my acdc. It sounds very exciting and worth it (I am assuming it would be low cost to implement).

Thanks!!!

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Second pic has a 10 SMD 12V wedge #906 and a 9 SMD 12V wedge #906
First pic is a 8 SMD 12V Bayonet #89
Red flashers behind train and band.
White flashers behind lighting bolts. Added white flashers under ramps and pink, and blue flashers under window by the pop bumpers.
Not an LED expert, so hoped this helped.

Impressive!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! [Loud Applause]

1 month later
#116 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

If they were not sold out all the time, I've been trying to snag a set for a while, any one know if they will have more?

I am hoping for an answer too. I definitely would like this mid since it is so popular!

1 week later
#120 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I will be sellimg a Luci Premium soon.
Pics to follow when I post the ad in the marketplace

What do you think you will list your Luci for? Believe it or not, we actually may let our Luci go. Perhaps in December. First some visits to Mexico to see if we desire to move there. If yes, then no way can we risk Luci in shipment to go there or risk it in an ocean front home where it will corrode to dust

GL with your sale. What an amazing game and theme!!! Do not let it go to cheap. There are many want lists out there for a Luci. Also, many flippers wanting to score one cheap so they can call a person with a want list for one and mark it up many $$$ Pinsiders can be trusted of course though I am usually skeptical about Craiger's though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-current-price?tu=frostymug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.