Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Av8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

banana2.gif
    #1 12 years ago

There was an update on the premium code, got to play it today. At the start of the video, I say the difference is significant.. well, noticeable is more correct. Things I noticed, sound differences and lcd differences in animation, I didn't notice any rule differences, but that doesn't mean they weren't changed. We had no stuck balls, had a few brews. Played a lot, it was a great time!

I did get into the settings to see if there was a more vulgar Steve ritchie setting. There is still only normal and family, maybe this will be an LE difference? Steve has eluded to some serious swearing at shows, it would be cool to have as an easter egg too, sort of like the mortal kombat blood code. We always thought we were getting away with something putting in codes for stuff like that back in the day.

Also got to play a very nice looking collector quality STTNG. Hadn't played that in working condition before, so that was also a lot of fun.

#2 12 years ago

Wonder if they have included the Encore wizard mode yet..

#3 12 years ago

Is this 1.4? Looks like lighting upgrades. Thanks for video.

#4 12 years ago

Big Thank's !! Just talked w/ Chris @ CoinTaker , Wished his Family a good Holiday , anyway We started talk-n AC/DC , lOOk's like my Premium will be ship-n out the 19th .. I told him about this Thread , the Newest Update should be installed in mine .. Every Video I watch of this Pin , the Ball-Tyme is Less than 30 sec- unless you get multi-ball .. Same for me when I played them @ the TPF .. Can't wait to get into my Premium and Rock- it !!! Thanxx for the Video Blakesell

#5 12 years ago

Still no colorchanging LEDInserts?

#6 12 years ago

I have no idea if there's a wizard mode in there, clearly I wasn't doing THAT good, and that was my best game ever on ac/dc. Luckily we were filming. I'm pretty sure the color changing LED's are on the LE only? But I'm really not certain at all. The lighting was an adjustable feature on the menu, so it didn't have to be that bright, but it wasn't my game to be playing with all the features, so I left it alone. I would have put in the swearing though if I could have found it!

#7 12 years ago

Premium and LEs both have rgb LEDs under certain inserts. No color changing code yet that I've seen so far. I'm running LE v1.32.

-Craig

#8 12 years ago

Ok, I was just talking to Jen about it, she noticed after the video was done that the Fire cannon button does change color, it's not inserts yet, but it's a color change functionality, so that could be in the upgrade and future upgrades as well.

I think it's running on 1.4 on that vid, but I was busy being an excited schoolgirl, and didn't take notice of that, I should have when I was looking for that speech option!!

#9 12 years ago

Fire button changes color in current (v1.32) as well.

I don't see an update posted on Stern's site. Do you know how they got it?

-Craig

#10 12 years ago

Ball times will increase after you get used to speed and rules. It will train you to be better.

Bounce passes,flipper pass, post pass, back handed shots and nudging all are required on the fastest pin on the planet.

Where outlanes wide open?

#11 12 years ago

Try to be like Hammy in Over the hedge. Its all relative. After owning Pro one month, Im like Hammy now on other pins. Watch video to see what I mean.

#12 12 years ago

Yep Mine are Expected to start shipping the 14th or the 16th. Sterns Warehouse guys are going to be VERY VERY busy for a couple of months

#13 12 years ago

And it's about Tyme !!! But , I'm Glad they got some Needed thing's Changed . I heard they reinforced several Part's on the P/F , like the Light-n Bolt's were Break-n due to Air-ball's , Stronger support's behind the Stand-up Target's ( Stern broke a Few ) also I noticed on the Premium @ TPF that the ball wouldn't kick out of the Upper hole after Plunge a couple times ..
    Newest Software , I'll be a Happy PinHead when my 1st NIB arrives , banana2.gifbanana2.gif

#14 12 years ago

Premiums and Le are packed. I would rather they take their time and work out the bugs.

The new lightening bolts have been out for 2 weeks. Great fix. Good support.

#15 12 years ago

Looks great. Can't wait to play it.

#16 12 years ago

So Av8 , You have ordered the Premium also ,, Are you Gonna sell Yr Pro ? Or Was that a stupid Question ?

#17 12 years ago

I ordered Premium. Ill do a head to head. Then sell one.

Im selling my collector quality Lotr to fund it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-code-update-vid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.