AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reynolds531.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3056 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Back in the Club! Been looking for a Original for a long time. I found the perfect local pinsider and made a deal. It came with some tasteful mods. I will be adding more to complete this Lyman & Ritchie masterpiece.
[quoted image]

Very nice especially with the now unobtanium Aurich translite. I have one and it is way better than the original factory stock translite. I like the colour DMD in your machine. I am tempted to get one.

1 week later
#3067 2 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

PinballLife was great enough to offer these without having to purchase an entire plastic set. Already replaced mine...
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-400-0052-00[quoted image]

Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Are you kidding me I broke his frecking lag???
Ha ha thanks so much!

I broke a lightening bolt and Pinball Life does sell a single replacement. That said, it is amazing what you can do with some super glue and some patience. I did buy the replacement bolt and I did repair the broken bolt.

2 weeks later
#3097 1 year ago

Does anyone know where I can source a back panel LED board? The part number is 520-5324-02. It provides the light for the juke box.

#3099 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

ebay.com link: itm

Thank you. I had intended to contact this seller tomorrow. For some reason many of the European sellers especially those in Germany will not ship to the United States. Perhaps there is some contractual reason.

#3101 1 year ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

This is KMS Handels so I will save you the message - they don't mail to the US.
However, if you're willing to pay, you can ship it to a third party, like mygermany.com, and go that route. I had to do that for an I/O board I needed which I only found at their store. It's safe (and legit), but it is pricey (especially for a board that's not all that expensive). It took about two weeks which I thought was quite reasonable especially during another Covid round, and the transaction was very smooth. Both KMS Handels and MyGermany were very easy to deal with.
If you think the board is messed up, you may want to contact Marco and see if they can get it directly through Stern, or you can reach out to someone like Chris Hibbler and see if he can repair it.

Unfortunately, you are correct. KMS will not ship to the United States. I would wonder why this is their policy. I was able to get my pinball tech to bypass the damage traces and pads and get the board working. It is a bit of a tenuous fix and I would want to replace the board. I will contact Marcos directly. They do list it as not in stock and I did give them my email information. I do appreciate your suggestion to use a third party shipper and it is an expensive way to do things.

#3103 1 year ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

What is going on with your light board?

I am embarassed to answer this question. I had broken my left wrist in mid March and it was in a splint. It did make my hand very clumsy. I also developed a painful paronychia (infection at the nail base) in my right thumb which limited my right hand use. Stupidly, I was working on my AC-DC replacing a bent sling switch. With the playfield support brackets up on the lock down I somehow managed to knock the playfield off of the slide assembly and into the cabinet. Talk about doing dumb things.

I managed to bend the two molex pin connectors on the back box light box. The lower one I was able to fix. The upper one pulled the pins from the pads and I could not reflow it.

1 year later
#3287 10 months ago

I rebuilt both the main playfield flippers on my AC-DC premium. This included new switches, plungers, springs, coil stops, wavy washers and sleeves. I did not change out the coils. I bought this machine new at least ten years and these are the original flippers. I am the only owner. I had noticed that the right flipper was getting weak. I now find that when I hit the bell it really moves to the point where it hits the playfield glass with a loud crack. I was worried that It might at some point damage the glass. I ended up putting two small adhesive furniture dots on either side bell ringer where it hits the glass. Has anyone else had this issue? Again, I did not change the coils. They are the originals.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

16,500 (Firm)
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reynolds531.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=reynolds531 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.