AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1434 5 years ago

Hello beautiful.

3F1BBC87-BE98-4014-A1EF-F0BF9A7E1A67 (resized).jpeg3F1BBC87-BE98-4014-A1EF-F0BF9A7E1A67 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1477 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Mine gets SDTM from the bell very infrequently. More than fair imo. It’s level side to side and like 7.0 degree pitch.
Also TNT mode is my new favorite. Crazy good in music and callouts, and if you survive the dangerous shots, it’s crazy lucrative.

My outlines are standard and they're the drain monsters. LOTS of nudging w/this game. Shots are a little different than most Sterns I think due to flipper angles.

#1481 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed. The ramps are so late on the flippers and the right orbit is very tough for me to make consistently.

That right orbit is the one shot I can make consistently. It’s no coincidence that it’s now my favorite shot in the game.

Funny how it’s just different for each person.

#1483 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I recently dropped the angle of the flippers on my ACDC Luci just a slight amount. They felt ridiculously high after playing lots of IMDN and BM66. No droop, but in line with the inlanes. I never had a problem making any shots before or now. The right orbit is fun to backhand.
Rob

Oh man. I really LOVED my Maiden when I had it, but playing it too much made me WORSE as a player. It's really really forgiving and there are some easy ways to avoid draining. Not sure of BM66 but if it plays similar to TDK, yes it's very forgiving.

AC/DC was a wakeup call for me and I'm glad I did it.

4 weeks later
#1568 5 years ago

I have Superbands. Me too.

It figures. Because it's TNT and everything. Needs FlexSeal!

637C941E-BFEF-4CE9-9E63-016D2DE1C398 (resized).jpeg637C941E-BFEF-4CE9-9E63-016D2DE1C398 (resized).jpeg

#1581 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have Superbands. Me too.
It figures. Because it's TNT and everything. Needs FlexSeal!
[quoted image]

So it looks like 3 and 5 are the replacements? I think they're Titans, actually. Any idea what's most durable for this area?
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.53.16 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.53.16 AM (resized).png

#1586 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This game is so good. Met some friends at the barcade last night. We were just trying to take over the song high scores.
Found myself in a very long ball playing hells bells. Had the base song JP up to 90mm and refused to collect until I had 3x scoring. I kept getting the cannon ready without the multipliers and vice versa. Couldn’t get them both lined up.
Ended up draining without collecting any of it.
Sucked, but just made me want to hit start again right away. Haha

I'm addicted to it. How does 2x and 3x get lit. Only got 3x scoring once and have no idea. Just bell all day?

#1623 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any bank completed is one jackpot. So start album, hit the three tnt targets and that awards you one jackpot. If you look at the chart, the first jackpot is linked to the tnt song.
So, if you’re playing tnt when you collect the first jackpot in album, you’ll get the song bonus which is the current value of your song jackpot.

This code is complex and somewhat convoluted. And it absolutely rocks too.

2 weeks later
#1639 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Excited to finally be in the club! This game can be a drain monster!
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club!

The first day I had it, I posted it for sale. Then I realized it's brilliant. It's not "easy" pinball like Iron Maiden. Shots can be punishing here. It's now my favorite game.

2 weeks later
#1673 5 years ago

OMG this game. It's just a rush. Yes, it can frustrate the hell out of you, but the bell and the right orbit are just TOP NOTCH feeling shots. The ramps are fantastic too. I cashed in my best song jackpot at $75MM+ today. It was 2x scoring, but I did get 3x going for a bit.

Unfortunately I was stuck in one song for most, but wow starting a song, then staging a multi ball, and then going full risk/reward is amazing. Lots of instant gratification, unlike, say MET, which takes time.

1 month later
#1769 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Apologies because I know this question is covered someplace—but I can’t find it. I have a Prem VE. Is there any way to stop the songs from re-starting at the beginning after a drain? I don’t see anything in settings so assuming its a moot point, but it’s annoying as hell. Not an issue with my other music pins.

Other music pins have “song markers” that pick up the song where it left off at the time of drain. ACDC is the first Stern Music pin and when they programmed it, No one thought to do that.

#1776 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Actually let me clarify. Metallica restarts the song, but AS lets it keep playing. Not really a fan of Metallica music so don’t really care. I have the Pro’s and just played both to make sure. AC/DC has great music so sort of frustrating to be getting into a groove, draining, then having to start the song over. Just a peeve. I’d call Lyman but I think he’d just hang up; Ritchie tends to taunt me a lot. Lol

No, MET starts from cue points.

1 week later
#1827 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Hmmm.... I'm having several issues that only very recently popped up. Random extra balls (not the kind you earn), sometimes extra points added with pushing flipper buttons before a plunge (but only on the first ball), random ball ending even with a ball still in play like the ball drained when it didn't (not after a random extra ball), etc... All switch issues?

Could be a diode on a switch that's bent, causing a short. I had weird still happen on my Indy with that. Look for easiest fix first.

2 weeks later
#1862 4 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Anybody with the Laseriffic Train topper, do these buttons have any functionality? I just purchased the topper and it stays solid red. The buttons have seemingly no function. I wrote laseriffic / cointaker, but havent received a reply, and the CT support email info@ bounced back.
[quoted image]

I'm in the same boat. I bought one and nothing happens. CoinTaker told me they'd send me another controller but I haven't heard anything since after texting and everything.

#1865 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I have one, and it flashes.... BUT, there is no little control like you're showing. The wires just go straight from the connector to a quick disconnect right behind the Topper. Works fine.

I’m done with them. They also told me I could purchase a DP Premium at Allentown and to bring a check. I did but when I showed up, they said they didn’t have one and set it up on the floor instead. WTH?

Still I gave them the chance when they told me they had one in stock and would deliver it that week. Then after a day, all of a sudden they didn’t have one.

So I’m basically I dropped two bills on an AC/DC topper that doesn’t work properly.

Communication etc. by CoinTaker (which is also Laserific) is awful. NEVER AGAIN, kids. You’ve been warned.

1 month later
#1913 4 years ago

Have an AC/DC Luci Vault, and I can say it's honestly my favorite pin I've ever owned (out of 30 or so).

1 month later
#2017 4 years ago

Count me in. I love this game. Might as well make it as good as it can be.

#2055 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Help me out strummy ... Shot Down Champion? I've never seen that on Luci ... do I suck that bad, have I missed it, or have you changed the code via Pinbrowser?

Yeah. Must’ve replaced something with Shot Down In Flames.

#2058 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Forgive me if my memory is fuzzy, but isn't that cross over ramp riveted on to the left ramp?
May want to double check on that. If so, before you commit to buying one, please make sure you are comfortable drilling out rivets and installing new ones.
I think that's a pretty cool mod but I'd hate to see CPR9999 spends the time and money redeveloping these and then a bunch of "in" turn to "outs" when the install process is past their comfort level.

This is a good point. I think it just “slides” in place?

acdc (resized).jpgacdc (resized).jpg

A7EB940A-8092-467C-84EC-DE5A07CCF847 (resized).jpegA7EB940A-8092-467C-84EC-DE5A07CCF847 (resized).jpeg73014041-DA50-46AA-BA26-88D175562C83 (resized).jpeg73014041-DA50-46AA-BA26-88D175562C83 (resized).jpeg
#2062 4 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Corrrection ,the crossover ramp is fully riveted to the left ramp and is one piece when removed, rivet replacement is mandatory.

In that case I am out.

2 months later
#2329 4 years ago

I still love playing this game. Lots of special strategy. Was through 10 songs yesterday when I drained. Dammit.

5FAAE73B-E5D4-48EA-A655-BA3CE7DD8FE9 (resized).jpeg5FAAE73B-E5D4-48EA-A655-BA3CE7DD8FE9 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#2492 4 years ago

Sweet.

7CC62F55-1330-43D2-9217-11CF5FDECDB0 (resized).jpeg7CC62F55-1330-43D2-9217-11CF5FDECDB0 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.