Topic Stats

• 2,612 posts
  • 318 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 156 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 499 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7d4b72d584b6405124e7e4bb9cdf59cc0ae32ea9 (resized).jpg
D1300E8E-0BB1-4E06-A57B-0BA6D4204FCD (resized).jpeg
ADF5E96A-3659-4B47-93CF-5477B7DBA3D5 (resized).jpeg
170AB7EE-7417-4C52-8BEC-8721FEAC85D7 (resized).jpeg
trace (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
57063540884__FE1E271E-A32D-44CD-A1BA-45D44EBAD08F (resized).JPG
gray posts (resized).jpg
362728BA-3FE7-4FD5-B5F9-468F3A19604E (resized).jpeg
ACDC Instuctions (resized).jpg
05f11d6e644c1a5874edbcd6bae9549afe98a209-3 (resized).jpg
20200301_154443 (resized).jpg
20200301_154357 (resized).jpg
05f11d6e644c1a5874edbcd6bae9549afe98a209-2 (resized).jpg
BDB918EC-4674-4568-8B4A-E6EBFF9C345B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eightballtexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1907 10 months ago

Aloha ALL,

I am circling the wagon and about to pull the trigger on this 'Amazing-Bad-ASS AC/DC pinball machine. It will be my first since I was a kid 40 years ago playing some really simple stuff back in the early 70's . I think I saw one from memory crazy how far we have come.

The 2 I am looking at are both premiums and almost the same price as both are gentle used from home owners. Luci looks kinda cool.

Some nice mods have been added like the hi-def glass, shaker and upgraded sound system.

After spending about 20 hours on here and a few other blogs and forums I see we can go crazy on "MODS"

The quality of the work you guys post up is incredible. The TNT, the plunger, the cover for the back right and so on. Very Impressive group.

Hope to get this done ASAP and show some pictures and be apart of this cool 'CLUB"

Thanks for the awesome community.

#1909 10 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Welcome to the club.
It is a great first machine!!
You will enjoy it.

Thanks for the welcome.

Which one of the 5 do you own?

#1911 10 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Congrats on your future purchase. I wish my first pin would have been as good as ACDC! One of the best games of all time. I've got a regular Premium with the LUCI translite which is my preferred package.

So the LUCI is premium to begin with...correct?? newbie here....what's translite?

Did you do the extra subwoofer add on? I am looking at a few 10-12" to go under the machine to really rock the house. HAHA.

Have you done any mods?

Thanks for your time.

1 week later
#1934 10 months ago

Hi All,

Where can I get black or red bolts for the legs with same color washes? The silver just doesn't look right.

I am hoping the powder coating will be a match.

Thanks.

#1937 10 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

I bought my black bolts from Pinball Life.

Thanks s much...checking it out now.

#1938 10 months ago
Quoted from dabear007:

Ordered these extended black bolts from Pinball-life (on sale too).
https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-extended-black-leg-bolt-2-34.html
And these black washers from Marco Specialties.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/242-5049-0
I looked all over and couldn’t find any black nylon washers anywhere in this size.
Both worked great!
Hope this helps...[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow.....Thank you for the info. The black looks good , red would just blend in so nicely but if no red back it is.

You guys rock.

Glad to be apart of the AC/DC club.

I need to stop buying mods as it's going into addiction mode now. Please help me stop...HAHA

#1939 10 months ago

I ordered items from both sites.

Thanks team AC/DC.

#1940 10 months ago

Mods are coming in now daily....Yikes. The list is getting long.

Who has the coolest pads for protection and movement?

Thanks Club AC/DC

#1941 10 months ago

Testing my first upload.

topper (resized).JPG
#1942 10 months ago

Sporting my new T-Shirt!!!.

Okay all done for the day. lol

lucishirt (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#1964 9 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

AC/DC LED lighted Roof mod - NO longer making. However, I have 2 of them at reduced rates (new): see Pinside Ad.
Thx for 10 great runs of these!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-lighted-roof-band-mod[quoted image]

Love mine.

What's going to be the next run?? hmmm.

1 week later
#1984 9 months ago

I still love my Blue and chrome.

Added a few more mods and very happy with the outcome. I did a video on my mod addiction.

1) The Plunger with the light under is awesome , plus the coils that are also lit is impressive. They go off Yellow and Blue.
2) The stickers to go with my train track running up the left side is a must and a good price and you get the cannon balls for the right ramp.
3) Clear washers - installing those tonight
4) Drum sticks lighted installing tonight.
5) Lighted shooter ramp installing tonight.

Addicted and need serious help.

How was your day?? haha

#1987 9 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Drum sticks? Or drum sets? I haven't seen a lighted drum stick mod yet?

Drum Sticks.

I have 2 sets to place anywhere. Any music PIN needs these. lol.

I will post pics later when they come alive.

dsticks (resized).jpg
#1988 9 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Very nice video of your Luci with mods! I will have to revisit your video and mods when my Luci gets out of the hospital!

Thanks Man, it was my 2nd video to record. The next one will be on a tripod and will show all the inside mods and the 4-5 items since that video. "Crazy"

#1989 9 months ago

Hi All,

I posted in the Luci room and need some help on a little mod.

Does anyone know if there is a sticker mod for the track that crosses over the PF on the way to the cannon?

Thanks.

#1991 9 months ago

Thanks I remember now that one...is it good or are there others out there?

#1993 9 months ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I like it. I don't know of any others out there. Maybe someone will chime in if they know.

The large metal piece sure does need a sticker. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

#2001 9 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Long time ago a person in Germany made a very limited run of transparent cross ramp. Perhaps an idea for someone?[quoted image][quoted image]

This is so much better. I want one...haha

#2002 9 months ago

pinwoofer
spidey
Greg Dallas_Pin

Another satisfied customer. Pinwoofer you rule brother.

This system rocks the house.

Thanks so much to all involved.

I will be back to buy another for my 2nd machine.

#2013 9 months ago

I will take 2, just in case one breaks.

I like the almost invisible look to it.

#2015 9 months ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Yes ... I will buy one. Will prepay if needed.

Yes Sir.

#2020 8 months ago

Woohoo...........10 is a go.

I bet if you wanted to do a 2nd run another 10 people will find this and also want one.

#2022 8 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

cpr9999 you have 10 at this point. I say look into making them. I am in no rush. Would like a quality product at a fair price for people’s time and effort. Yours included. If it takes you a week or two or three to figure it out, you might be able to find 10 more buyers by then. I bet if you can make 20 for a fair price, others will buy them.
There are still a handful of NIB AC/DC pins out there with buyers that may purchase them.
Just let us know your progress as you move forward and thanks for the effort.

Perfectly stated.

How this started for me was while we were adding mods like crazy , I noticed with all the lights and the chrome bolts in chrome that the crossover was too much. Lot's of metal all concentrated in one area was overkill. So I started looking and one guy said someone made it years ago from Germany.

I am so glad CPR stepped up as his roof topper is awesome.

Whatever you decide to do on JP please post in my thread.

Thanks again for coming to the rescue.

If you are in Chicago at the expo, beer on me.

#2027 8 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Well...tell him people like the product and would be willing to buy some more of them. Or anything else they may have up their sleeve.
Oh and thanks for the pictures. Maybe they will come in handy.

Boom we found him...well close....LOL.

#2028 8 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I’m keen on one as well, add another to the list!

OZY OZY OZY

#2029 8 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Well...tell him people like the product and would be willing to buy some more of them. Or anything else they may have up their sleeve.
Oh and thanks for the pictures. Maybe they will come in handy.

Yeah bring him out of retirement and take our money buddy. HAHA.

#2031 8 months ago

Here's the recap for crossover ramp.

cpr9999 - fire up that laser printer buddy.

lukyduck 1
@dallas-pin 1
eightballtexas 2
nighttrain 1
guinnesstime 1
cthomas1998 2
sealawyer 1
allsportdvd 1
mpierce 1

mikes (Maybe)

jester523 1
strummy 1
bigt 1

Total 14 - maybe 15
pasted_image (resized).png

#2035 8 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I'll take a clear crossover too. I already modded my game to hell so why not? Count me in.

OH really?? this sounds like a challenge...hehe.

It was my first PIN and I went wild. Would like to see what you did if you dont mind.

Here's my video.

#2041 8 months ago
Quoted from BigT:

I would be a buyer

I will add you to the list.

#2042 8 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

LOL. If only there was an Ozzy pinball....
Ozy is spelt Aussie

Oy Oy Oy.

LOL

#2045 8 months ago
Quoted from hAbO:

eightballtexas Put me down for 3 crossovers

Yes Sir.

#2046 8 months ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

I'm in for a clear crossover as well.

Yes Sir.

#2047 8 months ago

List Of Buyers.

lukyduck 1
@dallas-pin 1
eightballtexas 2
nighttrain 1
guinnesstime 1
cthomas1998 2
sealawyer 1
allsportdvd 1
mpierce 1

mikes (Maybe)

jester523 1
strummy 1
bigt 1

habo 3
kawydud 1

Total 18 - maybe 19

Awesome we are nearing the 20 mark.

#2049 8 months ago
Quoted from hAbO:

In for 3 not 1

Corrected!!!!

#2053 8 months ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

List Of Buyers.
lukyduck 1
@dallas-pin 1
eightballtexas 2
nighttrain 1
guinnesstime 1
cthomas1998 2
sealawyer 1
allsportdvd 1
mpierce 1
mikes (Maybe)
jester523 1
strummy 1
bigt 1
habo 3
kawydud 1

@jimmyhonda 1
@xeneize 1
@nvu4prod 1
Total 21 - maybe 22
Awesome we are nearing the 20 mark.

#2060 8 months ago

We could always just order the metal one from Stern and then have that in hand to replicate.

#2065 8 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Thanks for the information. If they can recreate the one in the photos on the previous page, it’s looks fairly simple.

I am sure CPR can handle it. If not I am going to ask a couple other guys.

We will prevail.

#2068 8 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

As long as it's designed something like this we're good to go. Mine has some LEDs stuck on it so I didn't pull it out all the way[quoted image]

Looks quite simple on the right side and the left has screws.

How many screws did it take to remove?

#2072 8 months ago

Any ideas for this big black square?? I know its petty but just looking for some cool ideas.

front (resized).jpg
#2074 8 months ago

I guess I could glue it on the front....LOL.

#2079 8 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The Stern or Pinnovators headphone jack / volume control???

I added the vol control already under the start button.....its awesome...

I bet someone has popped out the plate and made it something cool....I could put my remotes in there for some of the mods..HAHA

4 weeks later
#2144 7 months ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Don't listen to @eightballtexas .. He has serious Luci Mod issues. But, the game is simply amazing!

Well it's kinda your fault for helping me install all of them.. HAHA

Amazing Machine.........

#2145 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

First post from a new guy. I ordered my NIB AC/DC Premium VE on Friday, and am super excited. It's my first pinball machine, and will be joining a cabinet multi-game (Pac-Man, Galaga, etc.) and Foosball table in the gameroom (which still needs to be finished being finished).
I'm a huge AC/DC fan (I've got my AC/DC belt buckle rocking at the front of my pants at work today, as usual), a big guitar and drum nut (I have an awesome Gibson SG Angus Young signature edition with lightening bolt inlays that will look great hanging on the wall near this pin), and have always had a hankering for a pinball machine. While I've never been a gamer or giant pinball fanatic, I grew up with a kid that lived down the street, who's Dad had a pinball machine in their home. This was back in the 1970's, and as far as I know, was pretty novel for the time. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of that machine. But, I do remember dropping many quarters in PinBot on base, late 80's, while in the Army.
I got an e-mail saying it had shipped, and I couldn't be more excited. There was a Luci VE at a local shop, new, but demo on their floor. I managed to get the wife on board, but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on Luci. With a wife and two 'young teen' daughters, I have an obligation to set an example, I thought. So, when I found the NIB Prem VE online - I jumped at it.
I already have a couple mods on order, but as a newbie & not sure what I'm getting myself into, I'll probably go real slow. So, I'm lurking, learning the lingo, and counting the hours till the delivery truck pulls up at the curb.
Sorry for the intro post, but I'm just very excited about getting this machine.

I was in your shoes a few months ago. If your scroll back you will see the addiction that occurred...lol

If you need my top 5 let me know. Actually top 10.

#2149 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Thanks for the welcome...

Those are pretty close to the same shoes. And of course, hit me with your top 10.
I'm not in a modding hurry, though I do wonder if stuff will start to fade away since this pin isn't still in production. Is that a thing to worry about (currently available mods gradually becoming unavailable)? Like I said, first time noob here.

Alright, I'll use this as an opening for asking for opinions.
Pinnovators (SAMsub board OR PinPAC, one of those with external sub) vs. PinWoofer (Powered Super Kit)... Looking for subjective opinions on sound improvement. Or, can you do both? Start with PinWoofer, then add an external sub/headphone jack/external mute & volume with a PinPAC?
Separately, why do there have to be so many different interactive BackBox lighting kits. So hard to choose.

Here you go. I am not a video guru but it's watchable.

Tell me what you see you like.

#2154 7 months ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

This is balls deep amazing! I thought the 8" kit rocked in my Met, but 12 ... hells yes! I've tried all sound improvement solutions with my machines and pinwoofer delivers, every single time! One of the top 3 things you can do to your pin is go with a pinwoofer system (still need my Color DMD's and side art too )
Congrats Pinwoofer on taking this to the next level! Go big or go home!

I feel the need for some "Roaring" .

My balls are ready to go. lol

#2159 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

I wish those lighted band covers were still a thing. Missed it by this much (Maxwell Smart voice). Think if I share that I'm a Wisconsin guy originally, he'd have any secret Badger stash? (I think I remember seeing WI next to him...)
While it's all awesome, I really dig that shooter lane cover thing from Lighted Pinball Mods. Something to add to the list... Sweet machine!
I also love the framed/lit spare backlight. I have a neon sign and some posters, but that's super cool.

U mean he apron outside magnetic LUCI lights? my first order was acdc but we decided on LUCI.

The shooter light rocks and you can change colors...

The Cannon is a must.

I better stop now....haha

Hymie out.

#2163 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Those are cool too, but I was taking about the stage cover lighted roof thing, and the "lighted shooter cover", from cpr9999 and lightedpinballmods, respectively.
And, yeah, it says Saukville, WI next to cpr's posts. I'm a Badger native and alum, so seeing WI is always cool. But I'm a day late and a dollar short (or 45 days short, really).
CPR: If you happen to see this post, that was some really nice work! Really nice.
As for the Lighted Shooter Cover... I've sent them an email, as I don't see it on their site.

Gonna be hanging out with them next week....will ask since I need one for my JP.

U need the cannon and the plunger...stickers make a huge difference...

#2171 7 months ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I have tried 2 other 'Pinball Speaker' companies and an external sub on many machines; what is missing are the noises/sounds/voices/music from the backbox (higher range). As I was giving up hope and throwing the old Stern crap back in, I found @Pinwoofer. He and I talked, I expressed my love/work/passion is music and he sold me his Super Kit .. I put it my Met. Blew. Me. Away! Heard sounds I've never heard; I can rock it loud, I can tone it down ... but damn, it's amazing! I am not a paid spokesperson, I just know what worked for me after wasting quite a bit of money on bad stuff. If Dan asked 200 more for his kit, I would still be in it! It's worth it! If you're in Dallas or ever come to Frisco for TPF, you have a personal invitation to my house to rock out to my @pinwoofer pins!

And drive down the road a few miles and come hear TNT move the paintings on the neighbors wall. lol

I am waiting on my PIN to arrive to decide what I need for my new JP LE.

#2183 7 months ago
Quoted from alveolus:

The best mod is customizing the song list with pinball browser.
Gotta have me some Shoot to Thrill.
I also think that mirror blades are an underrated mod.

I need to learn how to do this. Some songs I never select.

Is it hard??

#2184 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Order placed! Can't wait to hear it. Now, to call about my machine. Still haven't heard anything about delivery timing...
I said I was going slow, but given I don't even have my pin yet:
1. Lighted speakers
2. Speaker insert thingies
3. Replacement Lightning Bolts
4. Topper
5. PinWoofer Powered Super Kit
What the heck has gotten into me?!?!?

I was there a few months ago.

When you come up for air there is a few more you have to have.

#2186 7 months ago
Quoted from alveolus:

The learning curve is a bit steep.
If you’re not a DIY fan you could just pay PinballMix to do it: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinball-mix-your-music-in-your-machine

Thanks I will go with the latter...

#2205 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Inspect the balls closely. If rusted, or pitted, replace immediately. Can polish them up too to get any residue off them. One ball is for the mini playfield. You’ll need to remove 4 screws and take a bracket off to get the ball in there. Follow the instructions that should be with the game.
After you play for a bit the ball attached to the bell may work its way loose and drag the playfield. You’ll need to retighten it really good to get it to stay. Just screws on, but kinda hard to get the leverage you’ll really need to tighten it.

Order Ball Barons Balls ASAP. Toss those away and never look back.

#2210 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Whooo Whoot!
Now, to get it to the basement. Eventually.[quoted image]

Congrats!!!!!!

#2212 7 months ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Way to go - wish I were there!

He so needs your super kit. My video does show the sound and it's amazing.

#2218 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

So, I alluded to issues above. After getting it to the basement (which was a fricken bear - the stairway has a landing with a 90deg turn), and getting it set-up, I came across the following:
1. Cut wire in the harness with the start button. No biggie, stripped back the wire ends, twisted, soldered, shrink wrap, done. It looked like that Yellow w/Red Stripe wire didn't go to anything anyway. Maybe it's for optional equipment (like shaker)? See pic 1 & 2, before and after fix.
2. The Start button switch/light was pulled out and needed reinstalled. I see now that there is a harness retainer just to the right of the midpoint of the arrow pointing to the shrink wrapped repair (Picture 2). My guess is that the whole start button wiring harness is supposed to go through that retainer loop (can anyone confirm that?). The fact that it wasn't allowed that harness to rub against the play field support skid thing on that side, which probably cut that wire. I'll have to inspect the rest of that harness now that I see that, to see if any other wires rubbed and were damaged.
3. The ribbon wire from the DMD wasn't plugged into the back box board. It was routed down through the hole into the lower cabinet. Took me a while to figure out where it was supposed to be plugged in, because I initially was looking in the cabinet since it was routed to there. But, I figured it out, found J5, plugged it in, and the DMD works fine.
4. The lower play field's right flipper flipped, but was really slow to return to the home position. I adjusted the mechanism underneath, and it now operates normally.
Everyone in the family played it last night. I think it's going to be a winner. We did have the ball get stuck one time, in the "E" lane of the AXE above the bumpers (see picture 3). A decent bump freed it. Seemed like a weird place to stop. Maybe I need to check my play field tilt angle?
Can't wait to get home from work and hit the basement to play, and make sure everything else is behaving normally. Only when I'm sure it's all correct in stock configuration will I start installing any of the mods.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job and getting all the accomplished.

Did you say you had already ordered ball baron balls?? if not it's the first thing on the list.

Have fun.

1 week later
#2253 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinwoofer is pretty badass. Adds two amps to the game. One for backbox speakers and one for the cabinet sub. Then you can update all the speakers in the game and really crank it up. Worth looking into.

Agreed on Pinwoofer

I did a super-kit on AC/DC and last night we just did the same kit on Jurassic Park and it's insane...Trex roars and my dogs run.

Really nice guy and all the wiring is perfect to make it one easy install...your going to love the little magnet to put the back up on the metal.

pinwoofer take care of this guy .

#2254 7 months ago

I filed a video that let's you hear the sound of ACDC plus the mods I went crazy on. DM me and I will send you the link if you want.

#2256 7 months ago

Another milestone on our girl T.

She tossed the ball into the PF, not in the bumper area or on the ramp. What a happy moment...lol

Neighbor asked me what was all the roaring since I had the VOL up about 50%....haha.

#2258 7 months ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

So this post is about “PINWOOFER’S” new 12” Monster sub! First I have installed about a dozen of “pinwoofers ” systems. So I’m a huge fan of the products and of Dan’s great customer service. Today I installed the 12” sub and his awesome speakers in the backbox also. I took a couple pics showing the clearance. (which there was plenty of) Dan custom cut the ring for me and it worked great. So if you have a AC/DC it sounds amazing.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice looking sound system!!!

#2260 7 months ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Do you see a big difference from the 10" sub? Wondering if an upgrade is in order. Love the two kits I have installed from Pinwoofer

I have the 10" and it's a monster with the dedicated amp. Needed anti-dampering tape it was so much.

Music and roaring are great combinations.

#2269 7 months ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I'm definitely kicking it around. I'll let you know for sure tonight.

Cmon TEX, pull the trigger. I love mine.

#2270 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Reminder for anyone that is without this excellent mod (see pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ampgt-ac-dc-lighted-roof-mod)! cpr9999 has stated he'll do another run of 10, maybe in time for Christmas, if and only if I can get him 10 orders. We're up to 4!
1. cpr9999's existing request in hand.
2. @mach5amps
3. @LukyDuck
4. @AJB4
Need 5 through 10!
I'm recruiting, but trying to keep it to only once a week to keep from being annoying. Come on, man! You know it's awesome. If you don't already have it, this lighted roof mod is the bomb! Who knows if this opportunity for another run will come up again!

I love mine so much I want him to do his magic on my JP.

Cmon CPR, show us your talents...lol

#2275 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Excited for the weekend. I'm putting in all the mods I have on hand (except the ones that are already in):
1. Lighted Speaker Kit
2. Speaker Insert Thingies
3. Replacement Lightning Bolts
4. MezelMods Horn Toppers
5. PinWoofer Powered Super Kit
6. Translucent Apron (already in, but I'm going to cut out a couple holes)
7. Lighted Apron Kit (already in, but I'm going to tweak the LED locations)
8. TNT Detonator Lighting
9. Bell Log (already in)
10. Cannon Mod
11. Illuminated Flipper Buttons
12. Shooter Lane protector
13. Cliffy protector
14. Shaker Kit
15. Homemade Dynamite Sticks w/homemade bracket
16. Secret Playfield Toy w/homemade bracket
I have #17 on order, a mini Angus Young SG from ModFather, for above the AC/DC drop targets, but it's not here yet.
Hmmm... So much for slow.
Maybe I'll post a picture Sunday if I get it all done. Especially of #16, which I hope turns out looking awesome.
By the way, I've played the thing a lot, and have yet to see the TNT Plunger thing do anything. When is it supposed to actuate (other than coil test, which does show it works)?
Thanks.

Wow, now that's some mods.

A few items missing...haha

Color DMD
Back Panel Interactive lighting kit Lermods)
Shooter Lane ACDC light is awesome. ( Lightedpinballmods)
Underneath light
Train Track
Stickers for ramps.
Lighted Drum Sticks
8 way splitter for all these mods..

Hell I think I might even be missing some.. I went crazy...my first PIN .

#2278 7 months ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Uh oh. 8 way splitter? Maybe I'm not putting in all my mods then, huh? I didn't think of that.
Yeah, my first one too. I think I might be overdoing it.

no such thing...

https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html?Search=8%20way%20splitter this baby will cure all your problems...ha

#2279 7 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Working on clear cross ramps right now. Those are first

How's it coming along?? any time frame yet?

#2281 7 months ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Ok, put me.down for one. I'll be #5

#2286 7 months ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Here is something to consider:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer/page/7#post-5262734
We also have been providing our Super Cable (a simple DCtoDC Buck converter) to PinWoofer customers who are challenged for power. It takes the 48V for Spike or 24V for SAM down to a clean 12V for our amplifiers. You can run a splitter off of that if you like and supply up to 4A @ 12V.
Thanks

I like the cable from the amp better than having to buy a big power supply to power my 8 way splitter . Much easier and less space.

#2287 7 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I gotta say that that pinwoofer mod does look pretty cool.

Sounds even better than it looks...

#2289 7 months ago

Added the nice plate from TiltGraphics, it's now almost complete with the lighted back piece. Shooter ACDC rod coming soon.

acdcplate (resized).JPG
#2291 6 months ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I added rhe Pinwoofer Super Kit to my Premium Vault today. WOW! What a difference it makes! Very glad I decided to get this system. A++++ service as well. Dan is there 100%

What took you so long?? lol

#2293 6 months ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

The money tree can only be picked so much in a short period of time. Hahahaha!

You gonna be at the Houston show??

#2295 6 months ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Yes sir, on Saturday during the day. Are you coming?

Maybe looking for someone who wants to drive down with me. I want to stay one night.

#2299 6 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Well, that sucks. I have yet to buy any mods and this was one I was interested in. Hopefully, a few more owners will decide to buy one.
Still waiting to hear about the clear crossover ramp. That’s another one I would like to have. The rest I need to think about. Just had to buy a new furnace so funds are tighter than usual.

The clear crossover is money. When I saw it I loved it. Maybe CPR can make 5 and call it a day. One back stock.

#2310 6 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yep I have you down for one - working on it still. Hopefully some news next week.

Thanks for taking on this project....going to look so much better.

#2318 6 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

After reading all the positive vibes about PinWoofer in this thread I took the plunge and I'm really happy with the result!
PinWoofer's beautifully designed amps are the magic that's missing from all the traditional pinball speaker mods. No doubt that speaker upgrades are an improvement, but without amplification the audible difference is modest. For most pinball machines, the very modest amplification is matched with the very modest speakers. Upgrading the speakers without upgrading the amplifier(s) doesn't produce great results. Enter PinWoofer with a solution that kicks arse.
I'm currently using the PinWoofer 12" sub with my previously installed MTX audio backbox speakers.
The sound is stunning. So cool to "feel the music" on a music pin...better than a shaker for this title (IMHO).[quoted image][quoted image]

oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!1

#2339 6 months ago

Aloha All,

I am divorcing LUCI and posted up a TRADE AD. If anyone here knows someone looking for a brand new machine let them know. I bought it NIB just a few month ago. MINT condition 10/10

I need a bigger house LOL.

Thanks .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eightballtexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside