AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kevlar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#918 6 years ago

Just joined

27747288_10155940385734693_1604540498_o (resized).jpg27747288_10155940385734693_1604540498_o (resized).jpg

#933 6 years ago

I received my machine a few days ago and a friend just asked me about the live music option which I knew nothing about. I found a setting but it just says none. I have v1.68 installed, am I missing something?

#951 6 years ago

On my recently acquired AC/DC Premium if I manage to get 2 balls up the right ramp in short succession when the canon is lit both balls will end up in the canon because the diverter isn't quick enough. This obviously causes a jam when the canon tries to rotate. Is this normal?

Edit, I've checked the switches either side of the diverter, both work fine. Seems to me the diverter only lifts when the switch in the canon is made and that's 4 or 5 inches past the diverter so if 2 balls are on the ramp only a few inches apart they are both going to be sent to the canon. Is this a design issue everyone has to deal with ( glass off ) every so often when it happens or is there something else going on with my machine I'm missing? I have to believe my machine has an issue because when the canon jams if you don't open the coin door quick enough I would imagine the motor will burn out/blow a fuse etc.

1 week later
#953 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

On my recently acquired AC/DC Premium if I manage to get 2 balls up the right ramp in short succession when the canon is lit both balls will end up in the canon because the diverter isn't quick enough. This obviously causes a jam when the canon tries to rotate. Is this normal?
Edit, I've checked the switches either side of the diverter, both work fine. Seems to me the diverter only lifts when the switch in the canon is made and that's 4 or 5 inches past the diverter so if 2 balls are on the ramp only a few inches apart they are both going to be sent to the canon. Is this a design issue everyone has to deal with ( glass off ) every so often when it happens or is there something else going on with my machine I'm missing? I have to believe my machine has an issue because when the canon jams if you don't open the coin door quick enough I would imagine the motor will burn out/blow a fuse etc.

Wow, a full week and not one reply Clearly I'm the first one this has happened to

#956 6 years ago

Yes I have the latest code, the issue I have is the canon literally can't rotate as its jammed by the 2nd ball and the ramp entrance. I'm worried the motor will burn out as its still trying to rotate the canon but is jammed. Is there a clutch mechanism?

#959 6 years ago
Quoted from DirtyDeeds:

Regarding two balls in the cannon. I stuck a circle of rubber on with double sided tape years ago and it's worked great ever since. The second ball drops down the inlane. (you can fire the cannon and have a shot with the right flipper at the same time!)

Thanks, that looks like a good workaround, I'll try it when I get home. I'm surprised this isn't an issue for everybody though, and that the machine was put out with this issue ( and not fixed, or maybe it has been? ).

#979 6 years ago

Anyone worked out their new favourite song/strategy since installing latest update?

6 months later
#1310 5 years ago

I have a strange issue with my ACDC premium at the moment after working on levelling the inserts in front of the flippers today ( lots of tapping with a hammer and block of wood ). When selecting a song at game start the shots attached to each song are highlighted by the relevant inserts lighting, the inserts showing the shots for ' you shook me all night long ' do not light. All the other songs relevant inserts light as you change song as normal. The strange thing is if the ball is plunged during ' you shook me all night long ' as soon as the ball passes the 2nd shooter lane switch the shot inserts light and work normally from then on. In the extension board test everything works fine. I've poked around making sure all connections are good on the extension board. Completely scratching my head on this one I resorted to resetting the machine to factory defaults as some strange issues can sometimes be cleared this way but its still the same so that was a waste of time (and my high scores! ).

Anyone had this issue before?

#1312 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How on Earth did your inserts raise??

No idea, I guess a bad playfield. When I got the machine in February all of the inserts infront of the flippers were horribly raised, worst raised inserts I've ever come across, frequently affecting ball movement. I warmed them and tapped them down but they wouldn't go low enough. I ended up removing them, clearing out the old glue and refitting them with new glue.

1 month later
#1383 5 years ago

Anyone have any decent instruction cards?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
16,500 (Firm)
$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kevlar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=Kevlar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.