AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guzz4851.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#758 6 years ago

How many blue GI bulbs are in the game? Were they 2 smd clears from the factory? It seems like I am lacking some blue....only have two. Thinking the rest were replaced with cool white as most of the game is white especially on the left side. After watching gameplay videos it seems as if I am missing blue.
Thanks for the help.

#760 6 years ago

Thank you! ^^^^

#767 6 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Helen translite send me a pm.

2 months later
#788 6 years ago

Anyone have the 6 LED TNT mod that goes inside the detonator and goes off when you hit it?
Where can this be purchased? Any info/links are appreciated. Thanks.

4 months later
#904 6 years ago

Can you post a video of the LED color dmd? Only ever seen a LCD....interested to see if there is a noticeable difference.

#915 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Exactly. I like DOTS XL mode on all of my pins that are ColorDMD LCD panel equipped (AFM,MM, & IJ). I've got an ColorDMD LED panel in my CV, and the colors really do "POP" as they're so vivid, but you're stuck with dots with quite a bit of black in between them. Therefore, I prefer the LCD panels.
However, any color display (whether LCD or LED) is better than no color display IMO.

Thank you for this information. That was a concern of mine, too much black in between on the LED. Dots XL eliminates much of that.

#920 6 years ago

Anyone have the Mike D mod along with a color dmd? Want to know if this will work and whether or not I’ll overload the 5v? Input is appreciated thanks.

#923 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I got the Mike D mod with my game, uninstalled. I like the dancing band. Guess I should sell it.

Gryszzz,
You can have both! The plug for dancing band isn’t used for the mod. I thought about putting it somewhere and having it running with the game vs. selling it. Haven’t had time to figure it out.
If anyone has a conbo of this and color dmd lcd please share your input. Thanks

#926 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I have a smartdmd and PinballmikeD mod bit inpeper them externally. Very easy to do. Left of the coin door you will find a two wire plug, 1 black and 1 white, which will carry the main voltage if game is switched on. Just hook up here a 5V USB power supply and you are ready to go

Any links to what you are describing or perhaps a picture or two of this installed? Thanks.

#930 6 years ago

Rensh,
So is that plug an AC circuit? You convert that into a wall socket and from there get a 5v power supply and connect that to mods?

Anyone know if the Mike D mod runs off 5 volts?

#934 6 years ago

Rensh, thanks for the tips. I’ll look into that if needed. Much appreciated.

Kevlar,
Maybe I’m missing something but the live songs are available in jukebox mode when holding the flipper button during attract mode. The cannon button on lockdown bar toggles live tracks with studio tracks. As far as in game live music I’m not sure if that is possible, it might be but I don’t know.

#935 6 years ago

Rensh
Been thinking about the power setup. Wondering if this makes sense and would work?
Currently I have multiple 2/3 way splitters running off the right side coins door. Powering Mike D, flipper buttons, backbox light kit, speaker lights etc. that’s why I was hesitant about adding Color DMD because of this.

I located the 2 prong black and white plug on left...it’s plugged into something but I think it’s for a dollar bill validator so not worried about losing that.

So if I took AC black and white wire plug on left side of machine and wired it up a switching power supply (Suzo Happ or some other brand) then literally ran a 5v 12v and ground line off the power supply with a 3 pin female molex connector on the end. Then could I literally just disconnect the 1st splitter of the chain of mods on the right side of the machine and connect the entire mod chain to the left side just by plugging into the “new” connector coming off the switching power supply? So literally take all mods off machine load and move to exterior power supply that I would install in bottom of cabinet.
It might be similar to what you did. Or I could split the mods on each side. Thoughts on if this is a good solution and it would work? Thanks!

#937 6 years ago

Yes that power supply is exactly what I am talking about. I have one that has 5v and 12v combo. What I may do is leave mikes mod alone, powered by the game. I can run everything else off the external power supply. I believe mikes mod needs 1amp or 2. I already have his usb converter so I’ll probably just leave it alone. Thanks Rensh for the help! Much appreciated !

1 month later
#1060 6 years ago

Are both cables plugged in?
One cable goes from the shaker to the pcb board.
The other goes from the board to the back of the cabinet ... on the bottom is a brown wire with a molex connector. Is that plugged into the cable going to the pcb board?

1 month later
#1111 5 years ago

I don’t usually play for encore but the other day I had time for a “quick” game...well my mistake. I ended up posting a monster score with super jackpots and song jackpots galore. What a rush! I think I was about 2 songs away from encore.
Usually no I just play it to post a high score on a song...maybe the code will change someday like previously mentioned.

And I’m also in on a TNT mod, thanks Bob. Just let us know when you are ready...

47AC2BF4-D049-4F01-ADBE-20C59D654977 (resized).jpeg47AC2BF4-D049-4F01-ADBE-20C59D654977 (resized).jpeg

#1136 5 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

*AC/DC Dynamite Stick Mod*
ok, i'm back home after 10 days working outside of the country.
will start getting all the parts this week and hopefully finish this batch in the next 2 weeks (it's time consuming).
so if anyone wants in now is the time, i won't make another batch anytime soon, i might make a few extras.
this is the list i have right now, if i forgot someone please let me know.
-------
ccbiggsoo7
shovelhed
cpr9999
rdbronko73
darkryder
kidchrisso
aussiegeorge
dr_spidey
maur
Coindork
robotron
Geddy2112
mcuzz
Mank
-------
thanks everyone for your interest.
bob.

You can add me too Bob.
Thanks.

1 week later
#1158 5 years ago

I’m interested in updating code and not losing my Mide D mod. Anyone can help please pm me. I know you have to do a patch but I’m clueless about pinball browser etc. if someone can help me or send me a file for what I need let me know. Thanks.

4 months later
#1321 5 years ago

I have the dancing band with plug if anyone needs one. It's from an original so it has the drummer. No idea what it's worth. PM me if you are looking and in need of it.

1 year later
#2644 3 years ago

Shooter sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guzz4851.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=Guzz4851 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.