AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#467 6 years ago

HONEY I'M HOME!!!
201702906_1_IMG_543x305 (resized).jpg201702906_1_IMG_543x305 (resized).jpg

#468 6 years ago

2 agonizing long-ass weeks until my premium is delivered. 1st track going in--Gone Shootin.

#469 6 years ago

Well hello new favorite thread. Man you guys are gonna be sick of me quick in the next 2 weeks. Sorry bout yer luck.
SO.......12 tracks to work with. With lower pf you kinda gotta leave in Hells Bells and Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be I'm guessing. And that's ok. So 10 tracks...
Or just throw in Powerage I'm thinkin.

#470 6 years ago

1. Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to be a Millionaire)
2. Dog Eat Dog
3. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
4. Rock n Roll Damnation
5. Down Payment Blues
6. Sin City
7. Gone Shootin
Not much room left....

#471 6 years ago

Had to skip High Voltage entirely, 30 years of that album wore it out for me. Is one of the greatest debuts in rock n roll though, and should probably get 1st track spot I guess.

#472 6 years ago

8. If You Want Blood, You Got It
9. Who Made Who
10. Hells Bells
Getting harder to narrow down now...

1 week later
#474 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Congrats Raddog on the $12k Luci!

LOL.
I gotta say, so far this club blows. All the excitement worn out for this title?
Time for some new blood to be spilt up in here. If you want blood...

#477 6 years ago

I guess I just don't understand why there are 2 different clubs. MET pro and premium are different...same club. Why the division? Strikes me as a little pretentious and unnecessary.
Mine is en route...bout a week and a half away from REALLY driving you dudes bananas.

#478 6 years ago

Rob I'm not a good enough player to have that concern. Just a guy that gets a little hard every time that bell is hit.

#479 6 years ago

Looking forward to Dograg gettin in here, if he can figure out how to spell ACDC.

#481 6 years ago

It's gonna take me a long time to figure this ruleset out. And that's ok. Got plenty o time. First I need to throw the Pinball Browser dude $20 and get the songs switched out. Was wondering if anybody has an old school playlist in and how it affects the modes.

#483 6 years ago

I'm thinkin Touch too Much gotta have a spot, if only for Cliff Williams b'dass bassline.

#486 6 years ago

Does anyone know where I can buy a color dmd for this? Thanks.

#491 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I suggest you put Cold Hearted Man in there somewhere.

Huh. An ACDC track I've never heard,...who woulda thunk. Only on the European releases..ok. Man I'm 42 and discovering Back in Black in the 6th grade is unforgettable. So I wore out all their albums a LONG time ago, but a few of them, and Powerage especially, have aged very well. Can't say I've listened to much ACDC the past 20 years really, but Powerage has been crankin here since I bought this bad boy(boogie). Ready to load it up with Bon Scott. Question YeOldPinPlayer...which live album do you like? I like the live version of "Who Made Who?" and wondering which live version might be best.

#493 6 years ago

Already have my PDI waiting King, although it looks REALLY good on my I500 right now, so might have to splurge on 1 more.... dammit. Shit's expensive!

#494 6 years ago

Damn I'm excited to get this!!!
Haven't listened to this much ACDC since I was 12. I'm not really a mod guy, which is a little ironic since this pin has such a smorgasbord of mods available.
What mine is coming with :
-MikeD video mod (only mod I get excited about. YES!!!)
-Laseriffic train topper
-FF speakers, with beer seal
-Cannon mod
-Hooked lightning bolts
-Hooked red metal (lighted?) apron
-TNT lighting
I have the PDI waiting, so besides the color dmd and shaker, what do yous guys consider "must haves"? I think I'm pretty well set. Just need to repair a small section on shooter lane where paint has come up. Sucks, but the price he gave me more than made up for that.
Let there be ROCK!

#505 6 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

So is miked's video mod now impossible to get? Luci would love one!

Hey asshole. You made a wrong turn. You haughty ass millionaires have yer own smug little club over there------------>
And yes, sold out. You can come over and tell me how cool mine is if you promise to keep yer drool off of it.

#509 6 years ago

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you're only a day away.
Better not fuck anything up STI. Or we won't be singing Annie songs.

#510 6 years ago

5th time I've had great luck with STI....knock on wood.
THERE'S GONNA BE SOME ROCKIN
IN THE GARAGE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
20170515_183043 (resized).jpg20170515_183043 (resized).jpg

#511 6 years ago

Man I can already tell that this is a deep ruleset. Having too much fun right now just shootin around. G'damn that left/right ramp combo is a rush. Everytime I hit that bell I have to step back from the machine a little.

#513 6 years ago

Almost brought the Polk up, but fired it up and remembered that it has the FF 8" and bb speakers in. But that's coming...very soon. Been on 60 all day.

#515 6 years ago

I need to find a ruleset​ before I start in with my million dumb questions....like this : is there a super skill shot, or is 250,000 the highest?
No such thing as audio overkill on this one Boob.
Have an Orb Audio 300 watt sub on MET...sounds pretty good, still not loud enough though. Think I'm missing something on it, feel like it should sound better. Polk 100 watt going on this when I get er downstairs.

#516 6 years ago

Hey YOPP....will be in Austin next Sunday and Monday night. Where's the sweet pinball parlors​? Hopefully by Stubb's somewhere.

#524 6 years ago

Never listened to any post 1992 ACDC. War Machine is a pretty good Givin the Dog a Bone pt. II. Rock and Roll Train not bad.

#526 6 years ago

SO much going on with this, HOLY HELL.
Got 2x scoring a couple times, but flailed. What's the money shot on that? Lemmy guess...the flashing one. 20 seconds right?

#527 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Those are the two songs I wasn't familiar with too, first time I played them I said "wow, how did I miss these"?

I'm really diggin em tonight.

#529 6 years ago

Know I'm in the minority but I really like the premium translite. I think all the photoshopped pics look perfect. Except Phil. He actually did not have a pulse for his photo. Narcam brought him back for pic #2, but Gary always laughs at pic #1.

#530 6 years ago

The song titles on translite should have been jukebox style like the pf, and really soft, like barely legible. Everything else is killer.

#531 6 years ago

Did not know fire button switched ...HEY KOOLAID OH YEAH! Thanks dude!

#533 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

There is a PDF floating around with the rules.

Thanks, I know man. Just being excited and lazy. How is that even possible?

#536 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

let me know if you find that pdf. i pick my ac/dc up sat !

Found it.

#538 6 years ago

That's why she married me.

#539 6 years ago

"Dad there sure are a lot of bad words on this one."
"Go to bed."

#541 6 years ago

Was flipping until about 2 am, when the #9 3/4 rubber busted. Dumb question...can I just go pick up a 3/4 rubber ring at Lowe's until I get new Titans?
Also this metal cannon on the Hooked apron is literally rubbing the glass. Makes it tough to even slide glass out. The apron or metal cannon needs lowered. Anybody else have this problem? Thanks.

#543 6 years ago

Is it a Magnum?
I'm gonna run you outta rubbers dude as many as you've given me. But thanks bud..see ya soon.

#544 6 years ago

Or you could bring one over when you come help me haul this bitch downstairs.

#545 6 years ago

Anybody have any speaker panel decals/magnets they really like? Both MET and ACDC need something there. Looked at a few, nothing really grabbing me. Wondering if they just look way better on machine.
Anybody have the flames side art panels? Also wondering how they look...or just stick with mirror blades?

#546 6 years ago

This rubber band once led a pointless, dismal life wrapped around asparagus. Just look at him now!
GOALS.
20170516_163419 (resized).jpg20170516_163419 (resized).jpg

#547 6 years ago

Sure I'm in that blissful honeymoon stage (and oh boy is it BLISSFUL!), but just thinking how perfect this cab and translite are. When I think ACDC, I think LOUD, coke fueled, Gibson SG blasting through gigantic speakers at warp 100. I used to think the ACDC cab was kinda boring, but now realize how perfectly Stern nailed it.
Luci? Sure all their songs are about gettin laid....but that cab and translite...I just don't get all the fervor. It's just not that big of a deal. Premium cab LOOKS LIKE ACDC.
If you pay $12,000-$15,000 for a Luci you are not just a special kind of stupid, you are also a fucking moron who has no business ever touching money. To each his own I guess...rant off.

#552 6 years ago

No open beers. Those go on the nightstand for breakfast.

#553 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Also don't piss on LUCI. That cab KILLS any AC/DC cab out there.

I disagree. And I heard she was into golden showers, just trying to please her.

#557 6 years ago

Not saying it's not a cool cab Chef, it is. I just think the speakers are more relevant to the band.
It's cool, but it's NOT $12,000 cool.
Now go fix me a turkey sandwich.

#558 6 years ago

Been listening to a lot of this lately...go figure.
Forgot what a badass riff Angus hammered out in The Razors Edge. Needs to go in too.
20170516_192618 (resized).jpg20170516_192618 (resized).jpg

#560 6 years ago

Man I bet yer a damn fun guy to work for. Always liked you Chef. Yeah the Lucis are getting crazy. I'm not jealous, I have the SAME GAME. Just strikes me as downright ignorant that newbs/rich assholes are paying such a premium for different art. Not my business though...
Back to the bell....

#563 6 years ago

Thanks King, I saw those, not sure if they're for me. I'm not spending $300 on side blades unless there's a vagina involved.

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Gryszzz for some strange reason, im picking up vibes that you are really really really loving ACDC.

You got it buddy! It's like everyday is Straya Day!!

#565 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

You got me on this one. I had to try it for the jukebox mode. Nope. But after a few flipper button presses, I did get a "Get out!" call out in the Steve Richie voice. Worth the effort. I also found holding the left flipper gives you a countdown to start in competition mode. Is that the same as tournament mode?

You have to turn jukebox on in adjustments. You also have to turn on the live versions that it will switch to if you hit the fire button. How fucking awesome is that??
Thanks YYZGuy!

#567 6 years ago

Coming from you that means a lot bro. I knew you were the real deal the first time I met ya. Heard you were lookin for some Fathom plastics. Still looking?

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Nailing the bell is one of the most satisfying shots in pinball for me.

Honeymoonin.....
or.....
the best fuckin shot in all of pinball? Both.

#570 6 years ago

Iceman : GREAT seller and all around cool cat. He knows how to treat a lady's legs for sure.
20170515_111625 (resized).jpg20170515_111625 (resized).jpg

#571 6 years ago

Haven't even busted 50m yet.

#572 6 years ago

Can somebody please play that Straya Day vid?

#573 6 years ago

Angus will run(walk) all over you and yer family too on Straya Day.

#577 6 years ago

Hey! When I'm shootin for that bell I AM flying right into that danger zone.

#578 6 years ago

Pat Benatar is fucking spectacular anyway.

#579 6 years ago

There are 5 at Ridgemont High.

#580 6 years ago

I actually bought the Fathom plastics from Kruzman like, 2 years ago...nos. Also have a new bg and not so good pf.

#582 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I feel guilty talking about Fathom in the AC/DC thread

I feel nothing.
images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#584 6 years ago

Look at Flea.

#597 6 years ago

I wonder if MET will get all crazy like ACDC after production is halted. I don't think it will, cause they sold so many.
But they sold a lot of Angus too right?
They can run whatever the hell they want,... I'm just glad I got my 2 machines that were built before Homer Simpson took over at QC.

#599 6 years ago

Shirley I'm not the only one that goes "Woo Wooo!" when the train does?

#600 6 years ago

Confession : I have actually never heard Flick of the Switch or Fly on the Wall.... should I have? Flamesuit on.

#601 6 years ago

So about 1 in 10 games it will just drain, mid-ball. I know I've been on here long enough to have seen this issue before, but nothing is coming to mind. Also the left eye stand up in lower pf is not registering hits. Any advice appreciated.

#603 6 years ago

Thanks Toads!

#606 6 years ago

You know you asked Santa​ for a Mistress for Christmas ; just like me...and everybody else.

#613 6 years ago

After a whole 5 days....I cannot get enough. Bet I put 300 plays on since Mon. My ONLY complaint : even with FF speakers and it on 60 it still is not loud enough. I need some amps for both girls pronto. NPO's guide is really helpful, but what if I wanna put 100 watt speakers in bb. What size amp would I then need?

#614 6 years ago

SO deep...so on War Machine I just keep hitting the spinner? Can that shot be backhanded?
Let's help Gryszzz one song at a time.

#615 6 years ago

Freezie....you get yers yet? Excited for ya dude!

#616 6 years ago

DON'T DRINK
DON'T FIGHT
DON'T SLEEP AT NIGHT
and SHAKE A LEG

#618 6 years ago

Snare could be better.

#620 6 years ago

Damn that's a tight shot.

#621 6 years ago

Just wondering....
With the music pin market cornered, why doesn't Stern put 4 or more speakers in the bb? To get ill-like loud.
Speakers and amps..... speakers and amps. Instead of worrying about visual, how bout the audio? I want an Audiophile LE with an extremely loud, clear and crisp sound.

#622 6 years ago

Whole bb full of speakers would be pretty gd awesome.

#625 6 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Still waiting for PinSound to make a version for Sam. That will be the ultimate mod.

Pardon my idiocracy, but what makes the Pinsound board better than Pinball Browser? I understand the sound will only be as good as its source, but if you swap everything with PB, couldn't you theoretically have 4, 6, 8+ speakers in bb?
Surely someone has made/modded a pin with insane audio.

#627 6 years ago

I do have external sub, haven't hooked it up yet. Yes, will make difference. No board issues...I just like it REALLY loud. Like, insanely loud.
You know that greasy lookin dude at the red light with Cannibal Corpse so loud it's rattling yer windows? That's me.

#628 6 years ago

1 is the loudest available setting correct? These FF speakers are nice, but they need some amps driving them to sound their best. At 59 the sound starts breaking up....needs more power.

#629 6 years ago

ForensicD's Slimer LE has pretty good volume, better than all other newer Sterns. What did they do different?

#631 6 years ago

Ahh... didn't realize that. I thought that since PB used your/my files that they would now be in stereo. Damn. Thanks for pointing that out.

#632 6 years ago

WTT : ACDC for GNR.

#638 6 years ago

Looks better than stock, that's about it.

#639 6 years ago

Was just kidding YYZGuy. But it would look better in teal.
HOLY HELL this machine is an ASS KICKER. Still haven't busted 50m. Finally figuring out the left loop...tip o the flipper is a tough shot for me. So on War Machine, I hit the spinner...over and over, until what? Got the super target scoring last game...that was pretty cool.
YYZGuy make me a log dude!

#641 6 years ago

That's great Aurich, but how in the fuck do I beat War Machine?!?!

#644 6 years ago

Thanks guys. Trying again right now.

#645 6 years ago

Well that was fast. Back again. Next time I'll try to keep my eyes open better.

#646 6 years ago

Dumb question....when I eventually switch out the songs with PB, how do you guys replace the pf jukebox song titles​? Just wondering. Also wondering that when you switch up tracks, you also need to swap in the live versions for jukebox mode? (Thanks again YYZGuy for that info!!!)

#648 6 years ago

So I bought Flick of the Switch last night and all of a sudden it's crystal clear when everything went to shit for them.

#651 6 years ago

...hence the 'beat'. Aurich knew what I meant.

#654 6 years ago

HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU MAXIMIZE POINTS FOR EACH SONG?
Better?

#657 6 years ago

Sorry. Uncalled for caps.

#660 6 years ago

Hey why don't you fellas hold hands whilst surfing into a rock?

#661 6 years ago

HEY WHY DON'T YOU FELLAS HOLD HANDS WHILST SURFING INTO A ROCK?
Better?

#662 6 years ago

So how do I beat For Those About to Rock?

#671 6 years ago

Man I wish the songs didn't start over everytime. Bet Gary fixes that for Vault.

#672 6 years ago

CONGRATS FREEZIE MY MAN!!!
We're late to the fuckin party man,...but we made it!

#673 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

if you've owned the game for more then a couple hours.

It's than, and then kiss my ass.

#677 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Live in a glass house

I really don't like Billy Joel, or anyone with two first names, but I've always liked that album cover.

1 week later
#695 6 years ago

Slowly figuring out to keep that bell loaded up ready for 3rd shot for multi-ball.
Fuckin spectacular when ya hit that super skill shot for 700,000. Double scoring so much easier to hit then MET, but my scores don't reflect that.

#697 6 years ago

Dumb question...where does the #1, 3" rubber go? Looking at manual, a lot of numbers are not on diagram. Where in the hell does a 3" rubber go?

#698 6 years ago

#1,2,4,5,7,8,10,...where are all these corresponding rubbers? Different page maybe?

#712 6 years ago

Guys please forgive my ignorance here ; my MET didn't come with a manual. So this is my 1st Stern manual, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why they have 17 different size rubbers, but only show 11 of them on the pf diagram. I've looked up and down my machine and don't see a 3" anywhere? What am I missing??
20170605_181217 (resized).jpg20170605_181217 (resized).jpg

#713 6 years ago

Don't fret assholes...I think me and Scooby mighta solved this one. Is the left page 12 just a generic page in all Stern manuals and page 13 my machines corresponding rubbers? I don't know...let's ask Daphne.
Nuttin more exhilarating than puttin yer ineptitude on public display!

#714 6 years ago

Hello?
Mr. Obvious?
Long time listener, first time caller.

#717 6 years ago

UPDATE: this club still sucks.

#719 6 years ago

Hey Teal Time!
Got yer mod today. I honestly think it looks damn good. Thanks buddy!
Will post pics after I dig out of trash.

#720 6 years ago

Seriously...this looks great man! What's the angle of wood for though? Confused on that. Don't these just adhere to the metal? Thanks again homie.

#726 6 years ago

Ahhh... behind the drops!
Was that so hard assholes?
Fuck this club.

#727 6 years ago

Thanks Dr. Spidey!

#728 6 years ago

Behind the drops...and blue eyes.

#731 6 years ago

I have my music volume at 1... standard adj #47.
Music volume on feature adj #124 on -59. Feature adj #125 speech volume on 1. I have mine at maximum music volume. Is there a different way?

#732 6 years ago

Finally a question I can answer!
Set that shit on LOUD.

#745 6 years ago

Who in the actual fuck wears an apron, ever? Its 2017 Mrs. Cleaver.

#747 6 years ago

I just bought a red translucent apron for wife for Christmas 2017 and 2018.

6 months later
#877 6 years ago

Not sure how I made it 40+ years and never​ hearing Carry Me Home...Backtracks for Christmas. If you've never heard this, it is imperative Bon listening.

#878 6 years ago

Goddamnit...same for this killer...
COLD HEARTED MAN

3 weeks later
#887 6 years ago

Last night I collected all the songs and hit the scoop to change songs. I did, then drained. So after collecting 9 songs, and changing songs, THEN WHAT??? Start collecting songs again? Damn this machine kicks my ass every single night.

#893 6 years ago

85vett THANK YOU for yer reply. Even though I have 2 diff rulesets bookmarked on my phone and read them countless times, it wasn't blatantly clear until your post. Now it's all starting to make sense. Thanks.

#894 6 years ago

Really wanna change songs via PB, but now realizing might have hard time with what song objectives are. Ultra large apron cards maybe lol?! Guess it helps I have NO idea how to use PB. Need to learn, my MET especially needs a refreshing.

#896 6 years ago

Thank you bud! Going on vacation this week but we'll talk soon! Gracias.

1 week later
#921 6 years ago

I got the Mike D mod with my game, uninstalled. I like the dancing band. Guess I should sell it.

#924 6 years ago

metallik ....oi buddy! You know anything about running Mike D video mod and color dmd on 5v?
Guzz I'm not sure where it would fit if I left dancery band in. Shake a leg Angus. SHAKE IT!

#928 6 years ago

Anyone know if I can put that Mike D in my I500? That'd be tits. Literally.

#929 6 years ago

Not sure if you guys actually call that plug a "wallsocket" (never heard that term) but that's a great description and great explanation Rensh.

#946 6 years ago

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO UPDATE
WE SALUTE YOU

#948 6 years ago

Tommy Tealsenberg I play a few everyday on this gal and yer log cover still lookin good. Really surprised it hasn't fallen apart yet.
Thanks again bud!

1 month later
#1057 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Can someone with an original AC/DC run take a pic of the inside of the backbox panel where the stock DMD mounts? I'm trying to figure out what parts I need to order to swap out my ColorDMD back to a regular DMD. I'm not sure if I need the plastic shield or not since it's a LED display but the ACDC manual shows it.

Not really sure if this helps; is there a specific angle maybe? Just Lemmy know man.
20180323_211201(1) (resized).jpg20180323_211201(1) (resized).jpg
20180323_212710 (resized).jpg20180323_212710 (resized).jpg
20180323_212635 (resized).jpg20180323_212635 (resized).jpg

20180323_212755 (resized).jpg20180323_212755 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#1186 5 years ago

Hey guys, I am selling my Mike D video mod. Got mine with my machine and I like the goofy dancing band, so it's just been collecting dust.
These were $500 new,...make me an offer. And yes, I will pay the Pinside fee if this sells here.
Thanks.

#1188 5 years ago

Gorilla Biscuits....we should switch avatars...just to fuck with everybody.

2 months later
#1262 5 years ago

My youngest and I were just playing, I was on Maiden and she was on ACDC. My wife comes down and turns us both down mid-game (......). Now my ACDC has to be at 50+ to hear it. At 20 you can barely hear it.
What the fuck did she do???

#1263 5 years ago

No one has had a sudden loss of volume from a mid game coin door opening? This is crazy. Speakers aren't blown, but volume WAY off.
How could just turning down volume do this?

#1265 5 years ago

Everything.
Huge volume shift. Almost like the amp blew.

#1267 5 years ago

No headphones. I mean, at 55 its still loud as hell, so it's not like I have no volume. But something happened. Thanks for yer reply King.

#1269 5 years ago

Thanks Vette. I bet that's what happened.

2 months later
#1342 5 years ago

Hate to be "that guy" but I never replaced my stock rule cards. Anyone got any killer ones to link up? Was thinkin about just doin Powerage on left and Highway to Hell on right.
How do you guys print these? My printer can't handle card stock paper, I don't think. Kinkos?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=Gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.