20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 67.
#2701 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The best thing to do is to double up on each side. That way it’s two rings stacked up taking the brunt of the balls force and not one. They last way longer.

Those rubbers were breaking quickly on mine (even Titans) so I went up a size on those two rings. Haven’t broken one since.

#2702 3 years ago
Quoted from shiffdog:

Those rubbers were breaking quickly on mine (even Titans) so I went up a size on those two rings. Haven’t broken one since.

That’s solid too. The looser the ring the less prone they are to breakage.

#2703 3 years ago

Me again.

Can anyone post a quick pic of this area please? Something isn’t quite right here on my game...

E2A8DA8E-8C13-4634-96B1-1CD6789CE31D (resized).jpegE2A8DA8E-8C13-4634-96B1-1CD6789CE31D (resized).jpeg
#2704 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Me again.
Can anyone post a quick pic of this area please? Something isn’t quite right here on my game...[quoted image]

Here you go...looks like some parts are in the wrong place.

C9045592-83B5-453B-AF40-150022C546C8 (resized).jpegC9045592-83B5-453B-AF40-150022C546C8 (resized).jpeg
#2705 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Here you go...looks like some parts are in the wrong place.
[quoted image]

Thank you.

Yes, looks like stuff wasn’t refitted properly after installing that yellow plastic layer.

#2706 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Thank you.
Yes, looks like stuff wasn’t refitted properly after installing that yellow plastic layer.

You are welcome. If you need any other pics, just let me know. My machine is still stock and I have not had to take much of anything apart since I purchased it. So it should be put together correctly.

#2707 3 years ago

Anyone here like to share a link of patched 1.70 code for mike D mod please?

#2708 3 years ago

Any of you guys out there have this and know how it wires or voltage, wasnt hooked up when I got machine and no connector on it.

dynamite (resized).jpgdynamite (resized).jpg
#2709 3 years ago

Joined the Club.

IMG_20200704_180002185 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_20200704_180002185 (1) (resized).jpg
#2710 3 years ago

Why is this there when you can not change it?

DSC_0005 (resized).JPGDSC_0005 (resized).JPG
#2711 3 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Why is this there when you can not change it? [quoted image]

Yes you can. Start the radio in attract mode and hold one of the flippers I think. Changes the songs to live instead of studio. Attract mode only.

#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes you can. Start the radio in attract mode and hold one of the flippers I think. Changes the songs to live instead of studio. Attract mode only.

I think you hit the fire button to hear the live versions...

#2714 3 years ago

I know that i can change it in the jukebox mode, but i would like the live Music when I play the game. Is this possible?

#2715 3 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

I know that i can change it in the jukebox mode, but i would like the live Music when I play the game. Is this possible?

No

#2716 3 years ago

Ok

#2717 3 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Back when the game came out Lyman was setting this up to play live versions as well.
But Lyman had to move to the next game and it was never finished.

#2718 3 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Back when the game came out Lyman was setting this up to play live versions as well.
But Lyman had to move to the next game and it was never finished.

Then I hope Lyman get to finish it some day because I really like the live music.

#2719 3 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Then I hope Lyman get to finish it some day because I really like the live music.

Me too.

#2720 3 years ago

What size speakers are in a AC DC Luci, 4 inch or 5 1/4 inch?

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Original or vault? I think the ones in the Luci vault are just whatever normal speakers Stern uses these days, but IIRC the originals had at least a larger sub...

#2722 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Here are pics of the manual for my Luci.

According to the manual, they are 4” and 8”.

C03BD7C9-0D83-4E76-B447-40F3219F5D94 (resized).jpegC03BD7C9-0D83-4E76-B447-40F3219F5D94 (resized).jpegEE5C0E18-370C-496E-88E3-ACD52F2AEF64 (resized).jpegEE5C0E18-370C-496E-88E3-ACD52F2AEF64 (resized).jpegF8F3BC8F-21A1-441A-A65E-4B963F05F079 (resized).jpegF8F3BC8F-21A1-441A-A65E-4B963F05F079 (resized).jpeg
#2723 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Here are pics of the manual for my Luci.
According to the manual, they are 4” and 8”.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thx. I don’t have access to the pin and am thinking of getting a PinWoofer kit.

#2724 3 years ago

I’m interested in looking for a Luci vault what’s the going rate on these so I can have a idea if one comes up
Thanks

#2725 3 years ago

How many PinballMikeD AC/DC mods were made?

#2726 3 years ago

I reached Oi Mania last night. I then forced myself to exclaim "Oi!" every time I hit a switch for the next 30 seconds. It would be so much easier for the machine to do it for me.

#2727 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I reached Oi Mania last night. I then forced myself to exclaim "Oi!" every time I hit a switch for the next 30 seconds. It would be so much easier for the machine to do it for me.

I missed the boat on Oi Mania. How do you reach it?

#2728 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I missed the boat on Oi Mania. How do you reach it?

Oi Mania is buried pretty deep in the "Tunes N Stuff" awards that are given out for completing the 3 Devil Horn insert shots which lights the Tunes N Stuff award insert at the Juke Box saucer/scoop at the rear of the playfield. I can't remember how deep it is, but it's gotta be at least 6 or 7 awards deep. There's probably a list somewhere. The awards start with Hold Bonus and are linear, so you go through them in the same order each time.

#2729 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

i'm not good enough to get to Oi Mania, but it's pretty ridiculous that they let that slip through testing.

#2730 3 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

i'm not good enough to get to Oi Mania, but it's pretty ridiculous that they let that slip through testing.

Actually, it's not a mistake from my understanding. It's one of the few bits of incomplete code on the game. I think Lyman plans on getting back to it sometime and completing it. Lyman, are you open to bribes?

#2731 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Actually, it's not a mistake from my understanding. It's one of the few bits of incomplete code on the game. I think Lyman plans on getting back to it sometime and completing it. Lyman, are you open to bribes?

The state of the code behind it is irrelevant. The fact that it was included in the Stuff awards and it does nothing makes it a bug. QA should have caught that.

#2732 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Oi Mania is buried pretty deep in the "Tunes N Stuff" awards that are given out for completing the 3 Devil Horn insert shots which lights the Tunes N Stuff award insert at the Juke Box saucer/scoop at the rear of the playfield. I can't remember how deep it is, but it's gotta be at least 6 or 7 awards deep. There's probably a list somewhere. The awards start with Hold Bonus and are linear, so you go through them in the same order each time.

When/if it gets fixed, it would be nice if awards were awarded randomly, as Oi Mania sounds like it will be a blast.

#2733 3 years ago

I'll probably get flamed for this, but is there a way to disable the lower playfield? I didn't see anything in the manual. I probably should have gotten a Pro and saved some money, I got this one in a trade. I just can't stand the lower playfield, or almost any mini playfield for that matter.

#2734 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but is there a way to disable the lower playfield? I didn't see anything in the manual. I probably should have gotten a Pro and saved some money, I got this one in a trade. I just can't stand the lower playfield, or almost any mini playfield for that matter.

You can avoid picking the 3 "hell" songs... Those are the only modes that use the lower playfield.
Hell's Bells, Highway to Hell and one other song with the word "hell" that I cannot recall from memory.

#2735 3 years ago

AC/DC Pinball Set list

Back In Black
You Shook Me All Night Long
Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock
T.N.T
Hells Bells
Thunderstruck
Let There Be Rock
Rock ‘N’ Roll Train
Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be
Whole Lotta Rosie
War Machine

I'm surprised the crowd did not put a crack in the planet at this event !

My preferred version

Raw and heavy, The Legend Bon Scott !

#2736 3 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

You can avoid picking the 3 "hell" songs... Those are the only modes that use the lower playfield.
Hell's Bells, Highway to Hell and one other song with the word "hell" that I cannot recall from memory.

This is exactly what I've been doing, it's just a shame I'm missing those songs.

#2737 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

This is exactly what I've been doing, it's just a shame I'm missing those songs.

Have you thought about posting the game for a trade with a Pro owner (plus some cash on the Pro owner's end) who might want to try the lower playfield?

#2738 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I don't like playing the lower playfield much either. Looks cool though, and the drop targets are worth the premium price for me. That might sound kind of crazy though.

#2739 3 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

I don't like playing the lower playfield much either. Looks cool though, and the drop targets are worth the premium price for me. That might sound kind of crazy though.

Having owned the premium, i really enjoy the gameplay of standup targets in this game. That said, isn’t there a setting to disable the lower playfield and/or can you just remove the ball from the lower pf and the game will auto disable?

#2740 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Having owned the premium, i really enjoy the gameplay of standup targets in this game. That said, isn’t there a setting to disable the lower playfield and/or can you just remove the ball from the lower pf and the game will auto disable?

I just looked through all the options/settings of my Luci VE and I didn't see an option to disable the lower playfield. Not that I would, as I like it, but I'm surprised that apparently this option is not in there.

#2741 3 years ago

Not in the feature adjustments either? That’s surprising.

#2742 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not in the feature adjustments either? That’s surprising.

I looked in both the ACDC specific adjustments as well as the standard Stern adjustments. I wouldn't mind someone double checking me to ensure I'm not incorrect. I find this surprising as well.

#2743 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I looked in both the ACDC specific adjustments as well as the standard Stern adjustments. I wouldn't mind someone double checking me to ensure I'm not incorrect. I find this surprising as well.

I wonder if the ball trick will work?

#2744 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wonder if the ball trick will work?

Good question. Somebody try it! I would think somebody shopped their lower playfield and accidentally forgot to put the ball in when they remounted it and fired up a game. Where's that guy? LOL

#2745 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Good question. Somebody try it! I would think somebody shopped their lower playfield and accidentally forgot to put the ball in when they remounted it and fired up a game. Where's that guy? LOL

Would be worth trying. My guess (admittedly, as someone who bought a NIB Pro Vault because a) no lower field I dislike, b) no angus face, and c) nice improved swinging bell), I bet it will error out and flash that it needs a ball on the DMD and won’t start a new game.

#2746 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Would be worth trying. My guess (admittedly, as someone who bought a NIB Pro Vault because a) no lower field I dislike, b) no angus face, and c) nice improved swinging bell), I bet it will error out and flash that it needs a ball on the DMD and won’t start a new game.

If I was betting, that would be my bet.

#2747 3 years ago

It's interesting how the code updates have eliminated the need for the lower playfield. At league when it came out many would play highway get 2x going get to the lower playfield to crank up song jackpot and boom 15-20 million to start. Then highway was nerfed and hells bells became the song then an update removed the Vip bell hit and now lots of different song strategies but few that use lower playfield

I imagine you could just disconnect the lower playfield but haven't tried myself.

#2748 3 years ago

Sounds like Lyman is slacking!!!

Give these prem/LE guys the ability to disable lower playfield and give me my Oii mania and encore speed run

#2749 3 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

We need some modes, and a mini wizard, that would be great...

#2750 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Unplugging the switch cable might be easier but I think its an opto so that might not work.
Edit: just took the glass off, and started a game with the playfield up and the LP ball rolled out of the switch but it still wanted to play HAABPTB anyway, with the LP flippers working, so good idea but no dice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

16,500 (Firm)
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/55?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.