20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 67.
#2251 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Im an outsider but i hope you can accept me in the Club
Modded PRO
Button guards
Playfield protector
Leds
Transparent rubbers with some blacks
Red flippers
My Custom Center Decal (lot of hours working on it, but i think ended up very nice).
Moving bell from the Pro VE
I found the music/bass on the game a bit off sometimes, best way to go is external subwoofer?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

FYI there is a Pro thread too

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pro-club-stand-up-and-be-counted-only-500-made/

#2252 4 years ago

Yeap i know my friend, but this is also a very nice CLUB and we all love ACDC for sure.

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinwoofer is pretty badass. Adds two amps to the game. One for backbox speakers and one for the cabinet sub. Then you can update all the speakers in the game and really crank it up. Worth looking into.

Agreed on Pinwoofer

I did a super-kit on AC/DC and last night we just did the same kit on Jurassic Park and it's insane...Trex roars and my dogs run.

Really nice guy and all the wiring is perfect to make it one easy install...your going to love the little magnet to put the back up on the metal.

PinWoofer take care of this guy .

#2254 4 years ago

I filed a video that let's you hear the sound of ACDC plus the mods I went crazy on. DM me and I will send you the link if you want.

#2255 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Seems most settle in the 6000-6500 range in this area.

Appreciate the feedback.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Agree.
If you are looking for “most money” take off mods and sell those separately (as most people like them but give you pennies on the dollar for them when buying them installed on the machine). Real question here is how much do you value your time.

Well.... My wife says I'm worthless so I guess that means it's not worth much. The price with mods seems to be basically what I've seen for them without mods. I may just remove the unobtainable ones (like the Helen artwork) and just keep those items in case I get the game again in the future. Right now my problem is space.

#2256 4 years ago

Another milestone on our girl T.

She tossed the ball into the PF, not in the bumper area or on the ramp. What a happy moment...lol

Neighbor asked me what was all the roaring since I had the VOL up about 50%....haha.

#2257 4 years ago

So this post is about “PINWOOFER’S” new 12” Monster sub! First I have installed about a dozen of “pinwoofers ” systems. So I’m a huge fan of the products and of Dan’s great customer service. Today I installed the 12” sub and his awesome speakers in the backbox also. I took a couple pics showing the clearance. (which there was plenty of) Dan custom cut the ring for me and it worked great. So if you have a AC/DC it sounds amazing.

A6283CA6-2901-45D5-91B3-E853F5915223 (resized).jpegA6283CA6-2901-45D5-91B3-E853F5915223 (resized).jpegCF77EF4D-9801-4403-B0BC-6DC7F91BFAA2 (resized).jpegCF77EF4D-9801-4403-B0BC-6DC7F91BFAA2 (resized).jpeg
#2258 4 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

So this post is about “PINWOOFER’S” new 12” Monster sub! First I have installed about a dozen of “pinwoofers ” systems. So I’m a huge fan of the products and of Dan’s great customer service. Today I installed the 12” sub and his awesome speakers in the backbox also. I took a couple pics showing the clearance. (which there was plenty of) Dan custom cut the ring for me and it worked great. So if you have a AC/DC it sounds amazing.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice looking sound system!!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2259 4 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

So this post is about “PINWOOFER’S” new 12” Monster sub! First I have installed about a dozen of “pinwoofers ” systems. So I’m a huge fan of the products and of Dan’s great customer service. Today I installed the 12” sub and his awesome speakers in the backbox also. I took a couple pics showing the clearance. (which there was plenty of) Dan custom cut the ring for me and it worked great. So if you have a AC/DC it sounds amazing.[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you see a big difference from the 10" sub? Wondering if an upgrade is in order. Love the two kits I have installed from Pinwoofer

#2260 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Do you see a big difference from the 10" sub? Wondering if an upgrade is in order. Love the two kits I have installed from Pinwoofer

I have the 10" and it's a monster with the dedicated amp. Needed anti-dampering tape it was so much.

Music and roaring are great combinations.

#2261 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I have the 10" and it's a monster with the dedicated amp. Needed anti-dampering tape it was so much.
Music and roaring are great combinations.

The premium machine comes with a huge woofer already installed...
I also got the pinnovators PINPAC2 SAM MAC device on the coin door for volume control and headphone jack with separate volume control.
That also gives me a separate subwoofer port in the back box for connection to an external self powered subwoofer, which I have acquired and placed under the machine.
With both of those on about half volume, I can vibrate things on the walls and disturb my teenagers on the other side of the house...

#2262 4 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

The premium machine comes with a huge woofer already installed...

Unfortunately only the original run got the big sub, my first AC/DC had it. The VE got a smaller sub.

#2263 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Unfortunately only the original run got the big sub, my first AC/DC had it. The VE got a smaller sub.

I think my woofer is 12 inches...
My wife says that she is not sure if the shaker or the woofer/subwoofer combination vibrates the machine more.
If my wife has the TV on some stupid show in the room and it interferes with my machine play, I can turn the machine up enough that the TV cannot be heard and the message is received, loud and clear. Time to watch stupid TV shows in another room...
I also get a message, from time to time, to please put on the headphones (silence the machine) and stop disturbing the children while they study or whatever.
It will literally vibrate things on the wall and you can hear it outside...

#2264 4 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

So this post is about “PINWOOFER’S” new 12” Monster sub!

Holy shit! That’s amazing!!!

#2265 4 years ago

Yeah my original came with the big ass sub and I hooked it up to an external sub so it rocks pretty damn good.

20191031_223215 (resized).jpg20191031_223215 (resized).jpg
#2266 4 years ago

Reminder for anyone that is without this excellent mod (see pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ampgt-ac-dc-lighted-roof-mod)! cpr9999 has stated he'll do another run of 10, maybe in time for Christmas, if and only if I can get him 10 orders. We're up to 4!

1. cpr9999's existing request in hand.
2. @mach5amps
3. @LukyDuck
4. @AJB4

Need 5 through 10!

I'm recruiting, but trying to keep it to only once a week to keep from being annoying. Come on, man! You know it's awesome. If you don't already have it, this lighted roof mod is the bomb! Who knows if this opportunity for another run will come up again!

#2267 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Reminder for anyone that is without this excellent mod (see pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ampgt-ac-dc-lighted-roof-mod)! cpr9999 has stated he'll do another run of 10, maybe in time for Christmas, if and only if I can get him 10 orders. We're up to 4!
2. @mach5amps
3. @LukyDuck
4. @AJB4
Need 5 through 10!
I'm recruiting, but trying to keep it to only once a week to keep from being annoying. Come on, man! You know it's awesome. If you don't already have it, this lighted roof mod is the bomb! Who knows if this opportunity for another run will come up again!

If he made a roof top mod for those of us with the Mike D video mod I'd be in. It wouldn't require the extra lights for the band. Just a similar nice cover with the AC/DC cut out that would light up with the existing lights back there. It would be a different shape though, so probably too much work for the 10 or so that he would sell of that variety.

#2268 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

2. @mach5amps
3. @LukyDuck
4. @AJB4
Need 5 through 10!

I'm definitely kicking it around. I'll let you know for sure tonight.

#2269 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I'm definitely kicking it around. I'll let you know for sure tonight.

Cmon TEX, pull the trigger. I love mine.

#2270 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

2. @mach5amps
3. @LukyDuck
4. @AJB4
Need 5 through 10!

I love mine so much I want him to do his magic on my JP.

Cmon CPR, show us your talents...lol

#2271 4 years ago

Excited for the weekend. I'm putting in all the mods I have on hand (except the ones that are already in):
1. Lighted Speaker Kit
2. Speaker Insert Thingies
3. Replacement Lightning Bolts
4. MezelMods Horn Toppers
5. PinWoofer Powered Super Kit
6. Translucent Apron (already in, but I'm going to cut out a couple holes)
7. Lighted Apron Kit (already in, but I'm going to tweak the LED locations)
8. TNT Detonator Lighting
9. Bell Log (already in)
10. Cannon Mod
11. Illuminated Flipper Buttons
12. Shooter Lane protector
13. Cliffy protector
14. Shaker Kit
15. Homemade Dynamite Sticks w/homemade bracket
16. Secret Playfield Toy w/homemade bracket

I have #17 on order, a mini Angus Young SG from ModFather, for above the AC/DC drop targets, but it's not here yet.

Hmmm... So much for slow.

Maybe I'll post a picture Sunday if I get it all done. Especially of #16, which I hope turns out looking awesome.

By the way, I've played the thing a lot, and have yet to see the TNT Plunger thing do anything. When is it supposed to actuate (other than coil test, which does show it works)?

Thanks.

#2272 4 years ago

Oh, I forgot this. #18. I'm going to try to figure out how to mount this between the horns of the MezelMod's topper...

The duplex outlet is in the picture just as a size reference.

Neon (resized).jpgNeon (resized).jpg
#2273 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Excited for the weekend. I'm putting in all the mods I have on hand (except the ones that are already in):
1. Lighted Speaker Kit
9. Bell Log (already in)
10. Cannon Mod
13. Cliffy protector
14. Shaker Kit
I have #17 on order, a mini Angus Young SG from ModFather, for above the AC/DC drop targets, but it's not here yet.
Maybe I'll post a picture Sunday if I get it all done. Especially of #16, which I hope turns out looking awesome.
By the way, I've played the thing a lot, and have yet to see the TNT Plunger thing do anything. When is it supposed to actuate (other than coil test, which does show it works)?
Thanks.

Plunger should fire multiple times when you hit the bullseye behind the drop targets. (I can't remember for sure if it does anything different in TNT song mode versus hitting it any other time).

#2274 4 years ago

The plunger for the TNT will only do anything during TNT mode.

#2275 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

1. Lighted Speaker Kit
9. Bell Log (already in)
10. Cannon Mod
13. Cliffy protector
14. Shaker Kit
Thanks.

Wow, now that's some mods.

A few items missing...haha

Color DMD
Back Panel Interactive lighting kit @Lermods)
Shooter Lane ACDC light is awesome. ( Lightedpinballmods)
Underneath light
Train Track
Stickers for ramps.
Lighted Drum Sticks
8 way splitter for all these mods..

Hell I think I might even be missing some.. I went crazy...my first PIN .

#2276 4 years ago

I love mine so much I want him to do his magic on my JP.
Cmon CPR, show us your talents...lol

Working on clear cross ramps right now. Those are first

#2277 4 years ago

8 way splitter for all these mods..

Uh oh. 8 way splitter? Maybe I'm not putting in all my mods then, huh? I didn't think of that.

Yeah, my first one too. I think I might be overdoing it.

#2278 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Uh oh. 8 way splitter? Maybe I'm not putting in all my mods then, huh? I didn't think of that.

no such thing...

https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html?Search=8%20way%20splitter this baby will cure all your problems...ha

#2279 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Working on clear cross ramps right now. Those are first

How's it coming along?? any time frame yet?

#2280 4 years ago

Cmon TEX, pull the trigger. I love mine.

Quoted from Mach5Amps:

2. @mach5amps
3. @LukyDuck
4. @AJB4
Need 5 through 10!

Ok, put me.down for one. I'll be #5

#2281 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2282 4 years ago

I gotta say that that pinwoofer mod does look pretty cool.

#2283 4 years ago

So some follow up on the 12" sub with amp and the 2 4" and amp in the back box. Also a little background on my client. He has about 75 pins. All with either Flipper Fidelity or Pinball Pro in them. The first responce I recived from my client was a text. It said "OMG" the second was "yepper!!! You did it next came "That is truly a museum piece...clarity. And today we met for lunch, so I asked him about AC/DCs new sound. He said I love it! And can we do Star Trek Le next? I said sure. I love the sound of it too. So if your on the fence... jump down. Dan from PinWoofers is great with support. I also have them in my pins too. Bruce

#2284 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Might want to consider a separate power supply

#2285 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Might want to consider a separate power supply

Here is something to consider:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer/page/7#post-5262734

We also have been providing our Super Cable (a simple DCtoDC Buck converter) to PinWoofer customers who are challenged for power. It takes the 48V for Spike or 24V for SAM down to a clean 12V for our amplifiers. You can run a splitter off of that if you like and supply up to 4A @ 12V.

Thanks

#2286 4 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Here is something to consider:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer/page/7#post-5262734
We also have been providing our Super Cable (a simple DCtoDC Buck converter) to PinWoofer customers who are challenged for power. It takes the 48V for Spike or 24V for SAM down to a clean 12V for our amplifiers. You can run a splitter off of that if you like and supply up to 4A @ 12V.
Thanks

I like the cable from the amp better than having to buy a big power supply to power my 8 way splitter . Much easier and less space.

#2287 4 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I gotta say that that pinwoofer mod does look pretty cool.

Sounds even better than it looks...

#2288 4 years ago

Lighted Drum Sticks

I would avoid the drum stick mod ... looks like raccoon penises.

#2289 4 years ago

Added the nice plate from TiltGraphics, it's now almost complete with the lighted back piece. Shooter ACDC rod coming soon.

acdcplate (resized).JPGacdcplate (resized).JPG
#2290 4 years ago

I added rhe Pinwoofer Super Kit to my Premium Vault today. WOW! What a difference it makes! Very glad I decided to get this system. A++++ service as well. Dan is there 100%

#2291 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I added rhe Pinwoofer Super Kit to my Premium Vault today. WOW! What a difference it makes! Very glad I decided to get this system. A++++ service as well. Dan is there 100%

What took you so long?? lol

#2292 4 years ago

What took you so long?? lol

The money tree can only be picked so much in a short period of time. Hahahaha!

#2293 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

The money tree can only be picked so much in a short period of time. Hahahaha!

You gonna be at the Houston show??

#2294 4 years ago

You gonna be at the Houston show??

Yes sir, on Saturday during the day. Are you coming?

#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Yes sir, on Saturday during the day. Are you coming?

Maybe looking for someone who wants to drive down with me. I want to stay one night.

#2296 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Success! Here is the link to the ACDC Super Kit that @cthomas1998 added to his vault:

https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fpinwoofer-powered-super-kit

Select "Stern - SAM / Whitestar" under "PLATFORM AND DUAL AMP POWER HARNESS".

Thank you

#2297 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Unfortunately, AJB4 dropped out, so you're the new #4. Glad you're in, but dang it, we're only at 4.

#2298 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Unfortunately, AJB4 dropped out, so you're the new #4. Glad you're in, but dang it, we're only at 4.

Well, that sucks. I have yet to buy any mods and this was one I was interested in. Hopefully, a few more owners will decide to buy one.

Still waiting to hear about the clear crossover ramp. That’s another one I would like to have. The rest I need to think about. Just had to buy a new furnace so funds are tighter than usual.

#2299 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Well, that sucks. I have yet to buy any mods and this was one I was interested in. Hopefully, a few more owners will decide to buy one.
Still waiting to hear about the clear crossover ramp. That’s another one I would like to have. The rest I need to think about. Just had to buy a new furnace so funds are tighter than usual.

The clear crossover is money. When I saw it I loved it. Maybe CPR can make 5 and call it a day. One back stock.

#2300 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Crap! Fingers crossed!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
$ 29.95
There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/46?hl=mach5amps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.