20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 67.
#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Well, crap. I guess I just don't know how to do slow. Me+Computer+Weekend = Lack of patience.
6. Translucent Apron
7. Lighted Apron Kit
8. TNT Detonator Lighting
9. Bell Log
10. Cannon Mod
11. Illuminated Flipper Buttons
I still have several more on my list, but, damn. There's too much out there, and it all seems like good fun stuff.
As for the pin itself, I've left voicemail Friday and dropped an e-mail this morning, but still don't know timing for delivery. Going nuts.

I can't wait to play it! I'll probably end up just playing it, leaving it untouched by anything from this list, until I'm off work over Thanksgiving weekend.

If only there could be more songs! I've got a whole list. Oh, and Mirror Blades are on the list (It's been suggested to save that for near last to avoid lifting the play field too many times after they're installed. Is that a smart approach?).

Yes, how did Shoot to Thrill not make the final cut?

#2202 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Pingraffix AC/DC powerbladez ... I love em for this title. They are a yellow flame color and not like the video with a bluish tint. If you like them, you might want to inquire about them.
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/ac-dc-or-kiss-pinball-power-bladez-stern-pinball

Yea, but they've been out of stock for a year. I've been waiting and waiting

#2203 4 years ago

Just got the call from the freight company!!! Delivery tomorrow! Oooooooooo, I'm excited.

Just scheduled a vacation day. It's curbside delivery, so I gotta hand truck it from the curb to the basement, then set it up, then, what?

Other than just unboxing and setting it up, any pointers on initial check-out or whatever? First timer, here...

Thanks!!

#2204 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Just got the call from the freight company!!! Delivery tomorrow! Oooooooooo, I'm excited.
Just scheduled a vacation day. It's curbside delivery, so I gotta hand truck it from the curb to the basement, then set it up, then, what?
Other than just unboxing and setting it up, any pointers on initial check-out or whatever? First timer, here...
Thanks!!

Inspect the balls closely. If rusted, or pitted, replace immediately. Can polish them up too to get any residue off them. One ball is for the mini playfield. You’ll need to remove 4 screws and take a bracket off to get the ball in there. Follow the instructions that should be with the game.

After you play for a bit the ball attached to the bell may work its way loose and drag the playfield. You’ll need to retighten it really good to get it to stay. Just screws on, but kinda hard to get the leverage you’ll really need to tighten it.

#2205 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Inspect the balls closely. If rusted, or pitted, replace immediately. Can polish them up too to get any residue off them. One ball is for the mini playfield. You’ll need to remove 4 screws and take a bracket off to get the ball in there. Follow the instructions that should be with the game.
After you play for a bit the ball attached to the bell may work its way loose and drag the playfield. You’ll need to retighten it really good to get it to stay. Just screws on, but kinda hard to get the leverage you’ll really need to tighten it.

Order Ball Barons Balls ASAP. Toss those away and never look back.

#2206 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Order Ball Barons Balls ASAP. Toss those away and never look back.

No reason to do that if they are good.

#2207 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great, thanks for the suggestions.

Think it's worth being preemptive, and just throw some LocTite on the bell's ball's threads while I'm doing initial set-up? Or would that be bad for some reason?

#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Great, thanks for the suggestions.
Think it's worth being preemptive, and just throw some LocTite on the bell's ball's threads while I'm doing initial set-up? Or would that be bad for some reason?

No reason for that ball to every come loose so I’d go ahead. Blue can be removed anyway so have at it.

#2209 4 years ago

Whooo Whoot!

Now, to get it to the basement. Eventually.

46E0CB3A-6932-4C1B-BD10-51D8CB830842 (resized).jpeg46E0CB3A-6932-4C1B-BD10-51D8CB830842 (resized).jpeg
#2210 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Whooo Whoot!
Now, to get it to the basement. Eventually.[quoted image]

Congrats!!!!!!

#2211 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Whooo Whoot!

Way to go - wish I were there!

#2212 4 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Way to go - wish I were there!

He so needs your super kit. My video does show the sound and it's amazing.

#2213 4 years ago

Display help. Does anyone know what might cause the vertical line in the display?

I checked connectors and everything looks like it is seated properly.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2214 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Whooo Whoot!

Which carrier delivered your AC/DC?

#2215 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Display help. Does anyone know what might cause the vertical line in the display?
I checked connectors and everything looks like it is seated properly.[quoted image]

Bad dmd. Contact distro and see if they will replace under warranty.

#2216 4 years ago

He so needs your super kit. My video does show the sound and it's amazing.

Already ordered, and received. Will be installing at some point. I plan to play it as is for a while to ensure I have no more issues.

Quoted from bsobie:

Which carrier delivered your AC/DC?

It was a company called Dayton Freight. Curbside delivery, though the guy did offer to help get it to the garage - but I declined.

#2217 4 years ago

So, I alluded to issues above. After getting it to the basement (which was a fricken bear - the stairway has a landing with a 90deg turn), and getting it set-up, I came across the following:

1. Cut wire in the harness with the start button. No biggie, stripped back the wire ends, twisted, soldered, shrink wrap, done. It looked like that Yellow w/Red Stripe wire didn't go to anything anyway. Maybe it's for optional equipment (like shaker)? See pic 1 & 2, before and after fix.

2. The Start button switch/light was pulled out and needed reinstalled. I see now that there is a harness retainer just to the right of the midpoint of the arrow pointing to the shrink wrapped repair (Picture 2). My guess is that the whole start button wiring harness is supposed to go through that retainer loop (can anyone confirm that?). The fact that it wasn't allowed that harness to rub against the play field support skid thing on that side, which probably cut that wire. I'll have to inspect the rest of that harness now that I see that, to see if any other wires rubbed and were damaged.

3. The ribbon wire from the DMD wasn't plugged into the back box board. It was routed down through the hole into the lower cabinet. Took me a while to figure out where it was supposed to be plugged in, because I initially was looking in the cabinet since it was routed to there. But, I figured it out, found J5, plugged it in, and the DMD works fine.

4. The lower play field's right flipper flipped, but was really slow to return to the home position. I adjusted the mechanism underneath, and it now operates normally.

Everyone in the family played it last night. I think it's going to be a winner. We did have the ball get stuck one time, in the "E" lane of the AXE above the bumpers (see picture 3). A decent bump freed it. Seemed like a weird place to stop. Maybe I need to check my play field tilt angle?

Can't wait to get home from work and hit the basement to play, and make sure everything else is behaving normally. Only when I'm sure it's all correct in stock configuration will I start installing any of the mods.

Cut_Wire (resized).jpgCut_Wire (resized).jpgCut_Wire_Repair (resized).jpgCut_Wire_Repair (resized).jpgStuck_Ball_Right_AXE_Lane (resized).jpgStuck_Ball_Right_AXE_Lane (resized).jpg
#2218 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

So, I alluded to issues above. After getting it to the basement (which was a fricken bear - the stairway has a landing with a 90deg turn), and getting it set-up, I came across the following:
1. Cut wire in the harness with the start button. No biggie, stripped back the wire ends, twisted, soldered, shrink wrap, done. It looked like that Yellow w/Red Stripe wire didn't go to anything anyway. Maybe it's for optional equipment (like shaker)? See pic 1 & 2, before and after fix.
2. The Start button switch/light was pulled out and needed reinstalled. I see now that there is a harness retainer just to the right of the midpoint of the arrow pointing to the shrink wrapped repair (Picture 2). My guess is that the whole start button wiring harness is supposed to go through that retainer loop (can anyone confirm that?). The fact that it wasn't allowed that harness to rub against the play field support skid thing on that side, which probably cut that wire. I'll have to inspect the rest of that harness now that I see that, to see if any other wires rubbed and were damaged.
3. The ribbon wire from the DMD wasn't plugged into the back box board. It was routed down through the hole into the lower cabinet. Took me a while to figure out where it was supposed to be plugged in, because I initially was looking in the cabinet since it was routed to there. But, I figured it out, found J5, plugged it in, and the DMD works fine.
4. The lower play field's right flipper flipped, but was really slow to return to the home position. I adjusted the mechanism underneath, and it now operates normally.
Everyone in the family played it last night. I think it's going to be a winner. We did have the ball get stuck one time, in the "E" lane of the AXE above the bumpers (see picture 3). A decent bump freed it. Seemed like a weird place to stop. Maybe I need to check my play field tilt angle?
Can't wait to get home from work and hit the basement to play, and make sure everything else is behaving normally. Only when I'm sure it's all correct in stock configuration will I start installing any of the mods.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job and getting all the accomplished.

Did you say you had already ordered ball baron balls?? if not it's the first thing on the list.

Have fun.

#2219 4 years ago

Nice job and getting all the accomplished.
Did you say you had already ordered ball baron balls?? if not it's the first thing on the list.
Have fun.

For the life of me I can't think of a witty "She's Got Balls" (not a Luci) or "Big Balls" related reply. But, no, didn't order Baron's balls. Just sticking with the one's it came with for now.

Oh, here's a weak one. What make's Ball Baron Balls 'the greatest balls of all'? Like, why change?

#2220 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Can't wait to get home from work and hit the basement to play, and make sure everything else is behaving normally. Only when I'm sure it's all correct in stock configuration will I start installing any of the mods.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I occasionally have balls get stuck in my E lane also. It does not happen very often so I didn’t make any adjustments.

I hope your DMD lasts longer then mine did. I need to contact my distributor about the vertical line. I also had the rubber behind the second T drop target snap.

#2221 4 years ago

I think the wires that you have the arrows pointed to are for an optional tournament start button.
There is a hole in the front of my machine where it can be mounted if you want it...
If you do want it, you will need one diode and the start button, which is not really expensive...
You might also want a bright white LED to make it stand out, assuming you like this optional button..
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-tournament-button-and-switch-assembly-cabinet-mounting.html

IMG_20190219_183811 (resized).jpgIMG_20190219_183811 (resized).jpg
#2222 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I occasionally have balls get stuck in my E lane also. It does not happen very often so I didn’t make any adjustments.
I hope your DMD lasts longer then mine did. I need to contact my distributor about the vertical line. I also had the rubber behind the second T drop target snap.

Yeah, I saw your DMD post. That has to be disappointing. I would hope you shouldn't have any issues getting it replaced under warranty, but still, bummer.

Thanks for the comment about the E lane. I'll keep an eye on it for now, and if it keeps occurring, measure play field tilt and add a half a degree (I guess I should probably measure it either way, but I just want to play).

#2223 4 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

I think the wires that you have the arrows pointed to are for an optional tournament start button.
There is a hole in the front of my machine where it can be mounted if you want it...
If you do want it, you will need one diode and the start button, which is not really expensive...
You might also want a bright white LED to make it stand out, assuming you like this optional button..
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-tournament-button-and-switch-assembly-cabinet-mounting.html[quoted image]

Thanks. Yeah, there are a couple of wires in that loom that just terminate at a female spade connector, so that makes sense. I have a block-off plate in that spot under the start button, and wasn't sure why. Thanks for showing what it's for.

#2224 4 years ago

I ended up putting blue loctite on my bell ball. It kept becoming loose and sticking on the play field. I also re-shimmed the bell because it was rubbing on the right hand metal guide.

I also had to put electrical tape on the far left strobe/lightning bolt flasher as it kept popping out during play.

Had to adjust the far righthand strobe/lightning bolt flasher because would knock the ball off of the metal crossover ramp.

Love the game though. It plays faster than any of my other games and I like the speed when it gets going with the right song! The game in my opinion can be very rewarding with the lights going crazy, good call outs and great music.

#2225 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

For your "E" lane. It's really hard to tell in the picture but it looks like the oval side of the lane guide is at the bottom. It should be at the top. They often times get put on backwards and in this case it makes that part of the lane slightly longer and the rubber gets in the way. Double check that. IF it's still a problem you could try a slightly smaller rubber there. It would be pulled real tight but it should help as well.

#2226 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I ended up putting blue loctite on my bell ball. It kept becoming loose and sticking on the play field. I also re-shimmed the bell because it was rubbing on the right hand metal guide.
I also had to put electrical tape on the far left strobe/lightning bolt flasher as it kept popping out during play.
Had to adjust the far righthand strobe/lightning bolt flasher because would knock the ball off of the metal crossover ramp.
Love the game though. It plays faster than any of my other games and I like the speed when it gets going with the right song! The game in my opinion can be very rewarding with the lights going crazy, good call outs and great music.

I had the exact same experiences. I put epoxy on the threads for the bell clanger and fixed that. Mine kept unscrewing and falling out on the playfield no matter how tight I screwed it in. I was able to bend the leads out some on that LED flasher on the left and it seems to be fastened appropriately now. Also had the problem with the right flasher, but a little "Adjustment" on that and it is no longer a problem.

#2227 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

I think it's going to be a winner.

Still my favorite game since I started this addiction. I've owned it for nearly 2 years and I drove about 14 hours round trip for it before the vault came out. Love this game!

#2228 4 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Still my favorite game since I started this addiction. I've owned it for nearly 2 years and I drove about 14 hours round trip for it before the vault came out. Love this game!

I got you beat on the round trip to get this game. I drove from Mississippi to Chicago, stayed overnight, got the machine the next morning and drove back that next day, on a weekend. It was like -4 degrees when I left Chicago and I was not sure if my truck would start.. But it did and I made it home... I probably will not do that again...

#2229 4 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

I got you beat on the round trip to get this game. I drove from Mississippi to Chicago, stayed overnight, got the machine the next morning and drove back that next day, on a weekend. It was like -4 degrees when I left Chicago and I was not sure if my truck would start.. But it did and I made it home... I probably will not do that again...

Well, my AC/DC went from the factory, to my distributor, to me, back to my distributor, back to the factory, then back to my distributor and finally back to me. I wonder how many miles that adds up to!

Well, I hope you two love your machines. You went above and beyond to get them. I am loving mine so far. I just wish I didn’t have so many issues so early on.

#2230 4 years ago

Reminder for anyone that is without this excellent mod (see pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ampgt-ac-dc-lighted-roof-mod)! cpr9999 has stated he'll do another run of 10, in time for Christmas, if and only if I can get him 10 orders. We're up to 3.

1. cpr9999's existing request in hand.
2. mach5amps
3. LukyDuck

Need 4 through 10!

I'm recruiting, but trying to keep it to only once a week to keep from being annoying. Come on, man! You know it's awesome. If you don't already have it, this lighted roof mod is the bomb! Who knows if this opportunity for another run will come up again!

Bonus personal touch... Here's a pic of my Angus Young SG. I've determined it won't fit between the back box and the ceiling in my basement (once it's done). But it'll be hanging somewhere close.

AngusYoungSG (resized).jpgAngusYoungSG (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2231 4 years ago

Need some cannon help. Going over a friends later this weekend. When his cannon loads it fires right away before he pushes anything. I’ll do all normal tests when I get there but wanted to know if anyone has had this issue

#2232 4 years ago

Put the game in switch test before anything else to see if the lockbar button is stuck closed. Does the ball launch right away at the start of a ball? I’m not sure what would cause the cannon to fire right away outside of the lockbar button.

#2233 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Put the game in switch test before anything else to see if the lockbar button is stuck closed. Does the ball launch right away at the start of a ball? I’m not sure what would cause the cannon to fire right away outside of the lockbar button.

Thx. My first thought was a stuck switch

#2234 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ok did some testing. No stick switches. As soon as the ball enters the cannon and starts to swing out it fires ball. Then the voice says use the fire button as if the ball was never fired.

Went to switch test. As soon as the cannon moves out and the opto switch activates it fires ball. Going by memory it’s sw 62 opto which looks like is the cannon switch that tells cannon it’s all the way out?

Any ideas ?

#2235 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Ok did some testing. No stick switches. As soon as the ball enters the cannon and starts to swing out it fires ball. Then the voice says use the fire button as if the ball was never fired.
Went to switch test. As soon as the cannon moves out and the opto switch activates it fires ball. Going by memory it’s sw 62 opto which looks like is the cannon switch that tells cannon it’s all the way out?
Any ideas ?

Check out this old thread. Looks like a lot of guys cleaned the optos and it worked

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-autofiring-issue

#2236 4 years ago

Thx. That’s exact problem. I bumped the old thread

#2237 4 years ago

Just sharing my experiences, in case anyone else sees similar.

My right main play field flipper didn't have a coil sleeve installed. It resulted in a weak flipper that occasionally would get stuck in the actuated position. Put a coil sleeve in, and all is well.

Had a mystery screw show up, and block the "A" lane of the upper AXE lanes. Then, found another mystery screw when installing the coil sleeve. Turns out, the band wall had lost two screws (behind mini-Malcolm). Reinstalled, no harm done.

Back to playing...

77F3C4A5-A8C9-4441-BEA1-86E9D68A7E57 (resized).jpeg77F3C4A5-A8C9-4441-BEA1-86E9D68A7E57 (resized).jpeg
#2238 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Just sharing my experiences, in case anyone else sees similar.
My right main play field flipper didn't have a coil sleeve installed. It resulted in a weak flipper that occasionally would get stuck in the actuated position. Put a coil sleeve in, and all is well.
Had a mystery screw show up, and block the "A" lane of the upper AXE lanes. Then, found another mystery screw when installing the coil sleeve. Turns out, the band wall had lost two screws (behind mini-Malcolm). Reinstalled, no harm done.
Back to playing...[quoted image]

You will want to make sure that those screws stay in place and the band assembly is mounted correctly. Because if it is not, the band assembly actually holds the back wall of the playfield up at a vertical angle and if that back panel is not at 90 degrees vertical, the ball gate at the top right will not engage properly to stop or release balls, even if that ball gate is mounted correctly to the rear of the playfield. It will also sometimes cause the ball to get stuck on that gate as well in some cases.

#2239 4 years ago

I installed my translucent apron from Pinball Life last night, along with the lighted apron kit from MI Pinball Refinery. The apron itself required a bit of trimming, as the vertical flange that goes down above the shooter & auto launch assembly was larger than the black original part, and it was impeding the auto launch mechanism.

I think I'm going to open it back up, and move the LEDs a bit, to get them more under the apron decals - so the LED light source is not so obvious when they're doing their lighty lighty thing.

I do have a question that came up while doing this easy install...

The translucent apron that I got did not have the cut-outs for the arch flashers (I think that's what the upright, forward pointing, mounted LEDs are called). So, the black stock apron had two holes for these lights, one on each side at the bottom of the out lanes. I did not cut holes in the translucent apron at those spots. I figured it was translucent, so the light would just go through. However, I can tell the difference in the lighting effect. I'm thinking about cutting away, and putting holes there, but once you do that - you can't undo it.

So, my question is... If you've installed a translucent apron in your premium, do you have holes for those lights (whether the apron came with them, or you cut them)? Or if you have an LE that came with the translucent already, did it come with holes for those lights?

I think I'm going to play it as it is for a while, and decide. But, I'm wondering what others have done.

Thanks!

#2240 4 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

You will want to make sure that those screws stay in place and the band assembly is mounted correctly. Because if it is not, the band assembly actually holds the back wall of the playfield up at a vertical angle and if that back panel is not at 90 degrees vertical, the ball gate at the top right will not engage properly to stop or release balls, even if that ball gate is mounted correctly to the rear of the playfield. It will also sometimes cause the ball to get stuck on that gate as well in some cases.

Good to know. Thanks. My older daughter had the ball get stuck there last night. I though it was because she shot it weakly, but after reading this I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

#2241 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

I installed my translucent apron from Pinball Life last night, along with the lighted apron kit from MI Pinball Refinery. The apron itself required a bit of trimming, as the vertical flange that goes down above the shooter & auto launch assembly was larger than the black original part, and it was impeding the auto launch mechanism.
I think I'm going to open it back up, and move the LEDs a bit, to get them more under the apron decals - so the LED light source is not so obvious when they're doing their lighty lighty thing.
I do have a question that came up while doing this easy install...
The translucent apron that I got did not have the cut-outs for the arch flashers (I think that's what the upright, forward pointing, mounted LEDs are called). So, the black stock apron had two holes for these lights, one on each side at the bottom of the out lanes. I did not cut holes in the translucent apron at those spots. I figured it was translucent, so the light would just go through. However, I can tell the difference in the lighting effect. I'm thinking about cutting away, and putting holes there, but once you do that - you can't undo it.
So, my question is... If you've installed a translucent apron in your premium, do you have holes for those lights (whether the apron came with them, or you cut them)? Or if you have an LE that came with the translucent already, did it come with holes for those lights?
I think I'm going to play it as it is for a while, and decide. But, I'm wondering what others have done.
Thanks!

I put the translucent apron from pblife in my game and drilled out the holes for the lights. Also installed led strip lights below the apron to light it up.

#2242 4 years ago

Take a stepper bit and cut the holes out using the old apron as a template for the most part.

So, not the best question to ask but I'm going to ask it. I've had my Prem since they first came out. I've loved it for a long time but I'm just not playing it anymore so I'm considering selling it. Hard part is I have no clue what these are worth these days anymore. I see pricing all over the place

Mine isn't over the top but it's got a lot of mods and a few that are not obtainable anymore. Snapshot of the game:
- prem that is damn near perfect. The only defect I can find is the leg (on the dancing band member) broke off (I still have it though) and there is a very small blemish in the black of the shooter lane. There is mylar there now.
- Full Helen package with the addition of the pro overlay converted to the under playfield.
- Original Roof Top mod (my design before handing over to CPR9999) that is red with interactive flashers and GI lights. Also signed by Steve R.
- Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrades
- Headphone kit in coin door
- Bass drum covers for the ramp diverter coils
- Train decal for cross over ramp
- Translucent Red Apron with Pinball Refinery lighting (2 under apron, one in each bass drum and one in canon)
- Bell wood style cover
- Titan rubbers
- mantis protectors in bell and song change scoops
- Mirror blades
- Shaker motor

Basically the same mods that most people do without the cannon mod and color DMD as I'm just not into those. What's your thoughts on the value of this? If I put it up for sale I wouldn't be looking for a fire drill sale nor a take 6 months to move. Just have been debating on a DeadPool Prem or JP2 and unfortunately AC/DC is lowest on my list of games the family wont veto nor is bolted to the ground at my house

#2243 4 years ago

Seems most settle in the 6000-6500 range in this area.

#2244 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Seems most settle in the 6000-6500 range in this area.

Agree.

If you are looking for “most money” take off mods and sell those separately (as most people like them but give you pennies on the dollar for them when buying them installed on the machine). Real question here is how much do you value your time.

#2245 4 years ago

Im an outsider but i hope you can accept me in the Club
Modded PRO

Button guards
Playfield protector
Leds
Transparent rubbers with some blacks
Red flippers
My Custom Center Decal (lot of hours working on it, but i think ended up very nice).
Moving bell from the Pro VE

I found the music/bass on the game a bit off sometimes, best way to go is external subwoofer?
74331697_2610498872342406_8810125195760107520_n (resized).jpg74331697_2610498872342406_8810125195760107520_n (resized).jpg76706713_485583252167750_3209593016935251968_n (resized).jpg76706713_485583252167750_3209593016935251968_n (resized).jpg73205966_2595448747161094_2256659242763157504_n (resized).jpg73205966_2595448747161094_2256659242763157504_n (resized).jpg73388424_1350908698408145_4794891327361777664_n (resized).jpg73388424_1350908698408145_4794891327361777664_n (resized).jpg72874990_402157860695981_1355960912384622592_n (resized).jpg72874990_402157860695981_1355960912384622592_n (resized).jpg72632304_1173874472804689_5103805827924361216_n (resized).jpg72632304_1173874472804689_5103805827924361216_n (resized).jpg90b730dd0880066244574f6184c6ad47a62ed144 (resized).jpg90b730dd0880066244574f6184c6ad47a62ed144 (resized).jpg72974017_591712284734787_5821817634173222912_n (resized).jpg72974017_591712284734787_5821817634173222912_n (resized).jpg

73267820_2097457387020661_9209232197062492160_n (resized).jpg73267820_2097457387020661_9209232197062492160_n (resized).jpg
#2246 4 years ago

Pinwoofer is pretty badass. Adds two amps to the game. One for backbox speakers and one for the cabinet sub. Then you can update all the speakers in the game and really crank it up. Worth looking into.

#2247 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinwoofer is pretty badass. Adds two amps to the game. One for backbox speakers and one for the cabinet sub. Then you can update all the speakers in the game and really crank it up. Worth looking into.

One of my favorite bands of all time

#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

I couldn’t care less about ACDC at first as a band. But fell in love with this game and now I like their music a lot.

#2249 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Mine too.

I'm putting the PinWoofer system into my machine this weekend. I'll post my initial impressions of the install and the sound afterwards.

I don't know if the Pro can use the same Lighted Roof Mod as the Prem/LE (dimensions related to that back right corner space?), but see the last two or so weeks of this thread - if you know, and/or if you're interested in that mod. If I can recruit enough interest, a run of 10 could be a thing.

#2250 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Mine too.
I'm putting the PinWoofer system into my machine this weekend. I'll post my initial impressions of the install and the sound afterwards.
I don't know if the Pro can use the same Lighted Roof Mod as the Prem/LE (dimensions related to that back right corner space?), but see the last two or so weeks of this thread - if you know, and/or if you're interested in that mod. If I can recruit enough interest, a run of 10 could be a thing.

Thanks my friend, i will wait for your review, also if someone is interested on the center decal ive made, i think i can arrange something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
$ 12.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/45?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.