20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 67.
#2101 4 years ago

Ok, well I pulled the original, and it's a 6.3v. I googled the part number in the matrix above 112-5033-08, and Marco has it in white and red only. Marco's ad saws it a #555 6.3v 2 chip, but doesn't say anything about being a flasher. I'm going to get a couple. I'm still dumbfounded as to why no other 6.3 bulb I have works..... I'm talking about the one in front of the Train in the nose.

#2102 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Ok, well I pulled the original, and it's a 6.3v. I googled the part number in the matrix above 112-5033-08, and Marco has it in white and red only. Marco's ad saws it a #555 6.3v 2 chip, but doesn't say anything about being a flasher. I'm going to get a couple. I'm still dumbfounded as to why no other 6.3 bulb I have works..... I'm talking about the one in front of the Train in the nose.

did you try flipping the bulbs around? some leds wont work if the polarity is wrong. depends on the brand bulb. For the nose of the train I installed a frosted blue bulb, much better on the eyes than the clear lens one.

I'd give you one if you were close by.

#2103 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

did you try flipping the bulbs around? some leds wont work if the polarity is wrong. depends on the brand bulb. For the nose of the train I installed a frosted blue bulb, much better on the eyes than the clear lens one.
I'd give you one if you were close by.</blockquote

I appreciate that @kawydud ! Yep, that was the first thing I did was flip 'em. It's a head scratcher.

#2104 4 years ago

Dumb question, does the blue one work when you plug it back in? I know it was a tight fit when changing out mine, I took the train off and had to hold the socket to make sure the bulb went all the way in.

#2105 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I am sure CPR can handle it. If not I am going to ask a couple other guys.
We will prevail.

Estimate will be $100 (which will including shipping). Don't hold me to that number up or down. Working through the numbers.

Update: clear ramp crossover

1. CAD drawings have been complete (see below for partial snapshot)
2. Laser company reviewing them (in process)
3. Build fixture for assembly (in process)
4. Build 1 prototype and try out on my machine (AC/DC Premium Vault Edition). Any concerns with original Premium or LE's?
5. Laser all parts
6. Assembly (get bolts/screws)
7. Ship (checking on shipping rates since this is approx 18" long). Initial rates look to be ~$20 in lower 48 states.

****IF YOU ARE.....still in based on the above, please PM me a message saying you are in (topic - AC/DC ramp).

List:
0. cpr9999 qty 1
1. LukyDuck qty 1
2. @dallas-pin qty 1
3. Royale-W-Cheese qty 1
4. NightTrain qty 1
5. Guinnesstime qty 1
6. CTHOMAS1998 qty 2
7. SeaLawyer qty 1
8. allsportdvd qty 1
9. MPierce qty 1
10. MikeS qty 1
11. jester523 qty 1
12. Strummy qty 1
13. BigT qty 1
14. hAbO qty 3
15. Kawydud qty 1
16. nvu4prod qty 1
17. Jimmyhonda qty 1
18. xeneize qty 1
19. dgposter qty 1
20. dabear007 qty 1
21. gregariousone qty 1

E98C259A-77AC-4CC8-B2FE-D4D2D50150D7 (resized).jpegE98C259A-77AC-4CC8-B2FE-D4D2D50150D7 (resized).jpeg
#2106 4 years ago

Just put up my all time high score and got to Encore. Did not finish it though. Encore was awesome!

FF12E6D2-AE9A-4CE5-8478-4EE46CD869C8 (resized).jpegFF12E6D2-AE9A-4CE5-8478-4EE46CD869C8 (resized).jpeg05EA4DB6-62CE-47EE-9AF7-B03A2D828512 (resized).jpeg05EA4DB6-62CE-47EE-9AF7-B03A2D828512 (resized).jpeg
#2107 4 years ago

cpr9999 You can count me out. Thats steeper than I was thinking. Thanks though.

#2108 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

cpr9999 You can count me out. Thats steeper than I was thinking. Thanks though.

Like I said, I don’t have final numbers, just an estimate (which includes ~$20 in shipping).

I already have 10 hours in this and probably will have between 40-80 hours in plus buying plastics, paying laser guy, building a fixture for assembly, labeling and shipping. Working for less than minimum wage here.

Forgot to mention, bending plastic parts!

#2109 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Estimate will be $100 (which will including shipping). Don't hold me to that number up or down. Working through the numbers.
Update: clear ramp crossover
1. CAD drawings have been complete (see below for partial snapshot)
2. Laser company reviewing them (in process)
3. Build fixture for assembly (in process)
4. Build 1 prototype and try out on my machine (AC/DC Premium Vault Edition). Any concerns with original Premium or LE's?
5. Laser all parts
6. Assembly (get bolts/screws)
7. Ship (checking on shipping rates since this is approx 18" long). Initial rates look to be ~$20 in lower 48 states.
****IF YOU ARE.....still in based on the above, please PM me a message saying you are in (topic - AC/DC ramp).
List:
0. cpr9999 qty 1
1. lukyduck qty 1
2. @dallas-pin qty 1
3. eightballtexas qty 1
4. nighttrain qty 1
5. guinnesstime qty 1
6. cthomas1998 qty 2
7. sealawyer qty 1
8. allsportdvd qty 1
9. mpierce qty 1
10. mikes qty 1
11. jester523 qty 1
12. strummy qty 1
13. bigt qty 1
14. habo qty 3
15. kawydud qty 1
16. nvu4prod qty 1
17. Jimmyhonda qty 1
18. xeneize qty 1
19. dgposter qty 1
20. dabear007 qty 1
21. gregariousone qty 1[quoted image]

PMs starting to come in...
Make sure to PM, so I know you are still in.
Thx

#2110 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Make sure to PM, so I know you are still in

Thank you for doing this, like you do on so many games. Appreciate your efforts to make pinball better!

#2111 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Dumb question, does the blue one work when you plug it back in? I know it was a tight fit when changing out mine, I took the train off and had to hold the socket to make sure the bulb went all the way in.

The 6.3V GI bulbs are AC so they are not polarized. The 12DC flasher bulbs are polarized on LEDs like the one on the front of the train. Most of the other flasher bulbs have bayonet bases, so you cannot put them in backwards.

#2112 4 years ago

I’m looking to add a color DMD to my Luci Vault. Has color DMD updated the rom for the 1.7 software?

#2113 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m looking to add a color DMD to my Luci Vault. Has color DMD updated the rom for the 1.7 software?

Nope.... 1.70 code is still not available from ColorDMD. Yet...
You can get 1.68 though...
Graphics that are not coded in 1.68 code come up in red/amber on 1.70 code.
Perhaps one day they will catch up to Stern.

#2114 4 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

Nope.... 1.70 code is still not available from ColorDMD. Yet...
You can get 1.68 though...
Graphics that are not coded in 1.68 code come up in red/amber on 1.70 code.
Perhaps one day they will catch up to Stern.

Thanks for the response. How many things come up that are not colorized?

#2115 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for the response. How many things come up that are not colorized?

I am told that very few graphics come up in red.
However, I have not seen that myself, because I am still using 1.68 on my machine for this very reason.
So, all my graphics work correctly.
I plan to update to 1.70 once ColorDVD releases an update.
Perhaps it will happen this year...

#2116 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Just put up my all time high score and got to Encore. Did not finish it though. Encore was awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

How do you get to Encore?

#2117 4 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

How do you get to Encore?

You have to play all of the songs. So you light 8 shots. Shoot the jukebox. Change the song. Rinse and repeat 12 times. Then hit the jukebox to start Encore.

About 20 minutes ago, I had encore lit again. I aimed for the right loop to start it. I hit the thunderstruck target and drained. Mother fuc$er!!!!!!

Still put up 375k point though. It still hurts....

#2118 4 years ago

Can someone explain the main feature differences between Luci and the 2012 Pro. Are there any key feature differences between the mini playfield and the decals? Thanks for the help.

#2119 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Can someone explain the main feature differences between Luci and the 2012 Pro. Are there any key feature differences between the mini playfield and the decals? Thanks for the help.

Luci is a Premium, so aside from the art, just the regular pro/premium/le feature matrix would apply.

https://www.hemispheresamusements.com/pdfs/ACDC-Pinball-Game-Features.pdf

Just compare a pro to a premium. But AC/DC has one of the UGLIEST Pros ever made with that giant Angus face in the middle of the playfield. Get a Premium or a Luci vault and be done with it.

#2120 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

ut AC/DC has one of the UGLIEST Pros ever made with that giant Angus face in the middle of the playfield. Get a Premium or a Luci vault

Luci is the best bet! The Pro is super ugly!

#2121 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Luci is the best bet! The Pro is super ugly!

Well, Back in Black is the best bet, but it's a bit spendy...

#2122 4 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand New ACDC Alternate Translite. + $12 shipping to anywhere in USA”
2019-11-11
Howell, MI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 612 times

#2123 4 years ago

HeadNZ...Here is a pick of the rubber post I installed after removing the factory installed spring that redirects the ball from SDTM drains. It’s worked great for me.
57E22A5E-4BA1-4688-9678-6541156A93B8 (resized).jpeg57E22A5E-4BA1-4688-9678-6541156A93B8 (resized).jpeg

#2124 4 years ago

I use a tapered post Rubber with the fat part at the bottom.

#2125 4 years ago

Has anyone had an issue with the left side targets making a reset sound? When a target is hit, the game appears to be making a reset sound but the target does not actually reset (it stays down). The targets do seem to be physically moving as well. Any ideas on things to check? Thanks for the help. Jim

#2126 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Has anyone had an issue with the left side targets making a reset sound? When a target is hit, the game appears to be making a reset sound but the target does not actually reset (it stays down). The targets do seem to be physically moving as well. Any ideas on things to check? Thanks for the help. Jim

Try re seating the plug for the optos on the underside of the playfield.

#2127 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You may need to re-flow the solder joints on the opto board for the drop targets. I had a similar issue with my game and that solved it.

#2128 4 years ago

Looking for assistance with a NEW Luci I just received.

1. The bell slightly rubs on the plastic protector that sits on top of the pop bumper at the 2 o’clock position. Does anyone have an idea of how to stop it from rubbing? Or is it designed to rub on the plastic?

I do not see anyway to lower the plastic protector or raise the bell.

2. When the ball rolls across the metal ramp that crosses the play field, it sometimes bumps the RH plastic ramp and falls onto the play field. Any suggestions/adjustments on how to stop the ball from falling off the metal ramp?

Thanks for any assistance anyone has with these issues.

62B01E1C-4DC7-4A75-8B6A-0979D76DCC04 (resized).jpeg62B01E1C-4DC7-4A75-8B6A-0979D76DCC04 (resized).jpeg39851D43-8007-47CF-9ED9-92E250BB6EB0 (resized).jpeg39851D43-8007-47CF-9ED9-92E250BB6EB0 (resized).jpeg
#2129 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the suggestions. Will have a closer look.

#2130 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Looking for assistance with a NEW Luci I just received.
1. The bell slightly rubs on the plastic protector that sits on top of the pop bumper at the 2 o’clock position. Does anyone have an idea of how to stop it from rubbing? Or is it designed to rub on the plastic?
I do not see anyway to lower the plastic protector or raise the bell.
2. When the ball rolls across the metal ramp that crosses the play field, it sometimes bumps the RH plastic ramp and falls onto the play field. Any suggestions/adjustments on how to stop the ball from falling off the metal ramp?
Thanks for any assistance anyone has with these issues.[quoted image][quoted image]

Don't be afraid to...
- Loosen screws holding things down
- adjust things so they don't rub against each other
- re-tighten the screws you loosened

#2131 4 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Try re seating the plug for the optos on the underside of the playfield.

Checked all the connections around the targets and issue was resolved, thanks!

Next issue, when you hit down the three TNT targets and hit the circle target, nothing happens. I think it should get the TNT leaver to go down. Circle target also doesn’t register a sound when hit. Three targets won’t reset until the next ball. Any ideas? I plan to do a coil test tonight, see it the TNT plunger is working ok. Maybe another loose connection on transport? Thanks for the help. Jim

#2132 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Checked all the connections around the targets and issue was resolved, thanks!
Next issue, when you hit down the three TNT targets and hit the circle target, nothing happens. I think it should get the TNT leaver to go down. Three targets won’t reset until the next ball. Any ideas? I plan to do a coil test tonight, see it the TNT plunger is working ok. Maybe another loose connection on transport? Thanks for the help. Jim

Does anything happen when you hit the center target? Do the music note shots light up?

#2133 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does anything happen when you hit the center target? Do the music note shots light up?

I don’t see anything happening w the center target. Thanks.

#2134 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I don’t see anything happening w the center target. Thanks.

Then the switch isn’t registering. It helps to understand what to expect the game to do when diagnosing.

When in TNT, you need to hit down all three TNT drops. Once you do that the center spot target will light up with a flashing music note insert in front of it. Once you hit that, all the 5 main shot music notes will light up on the playfield.

Check the center target switch first. Sounds like that’s your issue.

#2135 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then the switch isn’t registering. It helps to understand what to expect the game to do when diagnosing.
When in TNT, you need to hit down all three TNT drops. Once you do that the center spot target will light up with a flashing music note insert in front of it. Once you hit that, all the 5 main shot music notes will light up on the playfield.
Check the center target switch first. Sounds like that’s your issue.

Thanks for the details. Would it possibly be a loose wire or connection? What should I be looking for?

#2136 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the details. Would it possibly be a loose wire or connection? What should I be looking for?

Adjust the leaf switch on the tnt target. Make sure it's making contact easily when you roll a ball at it.

#2137 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

The target will be attached to a leaf switch like this. Make sure when you press the target face towards the back of the game, the leaves are touching. Put the game into switch test while you do this to be sure it’s working or not. You probably just need to adjust the leaves of the switch to be closer together.

2FC9236F-4151-455D-8868-10D204A384A7 (resized).jpeg2FC9236F-4151-455D-8868-10D204A384A7 (resized).jpeg
#2138 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

When I got my game that switch was to far apart and would never register due to it's location. Check to make sure that there is a small gap and that it will close with a ball impact. Going into switch test is easiest to make sure things are working. if memory serves me correctly that switch is a bit of a pain to get out so hopefully that is all that is needed.

#2139 4 years ago

First post from a new guy. I ordered my NIB AC/DC Premium VE on Friday, and am super excited. It's my first pinball machine, and will be joining a cabinet multi-game (Pac-Man, Galaga, etc.) and Foosball table in the gameroom (which still needs to be finished being finished).

I'm a huge AC/DC fan (I've got my AC/DC belt buckle rocking at the front of my pants at work today, as usual), a big guitar and drum nut (I have an awesome Gibson SG Angus Young signature edition with lightening bolt inlays that will look great hanging on the wall near this pin), and have always had a hankering for a pinball machine. While I've never been a gamer or giant pinball fanatic, I grew up with a kid that lived down the street, who's Dad had a pinball machine in their home. This was back in the 1970's, and as far as I know, was pretty novel for the time. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of that machine. But, I do remember dropping many quarters in PinBot on base, late 80's, while in the Army.

I got an e-mail saying it had shipped, and I couldn't be more excited. There was a Luci VE at a local shop, new, but demo on their floor. I managed to get the wife on board, but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on Luci. With a wife and two 'young teen' daughters, I have an obligation to set an example, I thought. So, when I found the NIB Prem VE online - I jumped at it.

I already have a couple mods on order, but as a newbie & not sure what I'm getting myself into, I'll probably go real slow. So, I'm lurking, learning the lingo, and counting the hours till the delivery truck pulls up at the curb.

Sorry for the intro post, but I'm just very excited about getting this machine.

#2140 4 years ago

Welcome! You’ve just purchased one of the best games ever made. Enjoy!!

#2141 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

I already have a couple mods on order, but as a newbie &amp; not sure what I'm getting myself into, I'll probably go real slow

Don't listen to @eightballtexas .. He has serious Luci Mod issues. But, the game is simply amazing!

#2142 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

First post from a new guy. I ordered my NIB AC/DC Premium VE on Friday, and am super excited. It's my first pinball machine, and will be joining a cabinet multi-game (Pac-Man, Galaga, etc.) and Foosball table in the gameroom (which still needs to be finished being finished).
I'm a huge AC/DC fan (I've got my AC/DC belt buckle rocking at the front of my pants at work today, as usual), a big guitar and drum nut (I have an awesome Gibson SG Angus Young signature edition with lightening bolt inlays that will look great hanging on the wall near this pin), and have always had a hankering for a pinball machine. While I've never been a gamer or giant pinball fanatic, I grew up with a kid that lived down the street, who's Dad had a pinball machine in their home. This was back in the 1970's, and as far as I know, was pretty novel for the time. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of that machine. But, I do remember dropping many quarters in PinBot on base, late 80's, while in the Army.
I got an e-mail saying it had shipped, and I couldn't be more excited. There was a Luci VE at a local shop, new, but demo on their floor. I managed to get the wife on board, but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on Luci. With a wife and two 'young teen' daughters, I have an obligation to set an example, I thought. So, when I found the NIB Prem VE online - I jumped at it.
I already have a couple mods on order, but as a newbie &amp; not sure what I'm getting myself into, I'll probably go real slow. So, I'm lurking, learning the lingo, and counting the hours till the delivery truck pulls up at the curb.

Welcome Mach5Amps ! I just got my NIB Premium VE in February, and really love it! It was my 1st NIB. Unfortunately, the addiction took hold, and placed my order for a NIB Jurassic Park a few weeks ago, which will be my 3rd NIB. The mods can be addicting too, so just be careful hahahaha! So, now there will be 5 in the game room. Fortunately for my wife, there isn't any room left after the Jurassic comes. Enjoy, and don't be afraid to ask questions., A great bunch of guys here!

#2143 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

I already have a couple mods on order, but as a newbie &amp; not sure what I'm getting myself into, I'll probably go real slow. So, I'm lurking, learning the lingo, and counting the hours till the delivery truck pulls up at the curb.

Volume at 40 is highly recommended !

#2144 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Don't listen to @eightballtexas .. He has serious Luci Mod issues. But, the game is simply amazing!

Well it's kinda your fault for helping me install all of them.. HAHA

Amazing Machine.........

#2145 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

I was in your shoes a few months ago. If your scroll back you will see the addiction that occurred...lol

If you need my top 5 let me know. Actually top 10.

#2146 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Have the subwoofer ready to hook up when the pin arrives!

#2147 4 years ago

Thanks for the welcome...

Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I was in your shoes a few months ago. If your scroll back you will see the addiction that occurred...lol
If you need my top 5 let me know. Actually top 10.

Those are pretty close to the same shoes. And of course, hit me with your top 10.

I'm not in a modding hurry, though I do wonder if stuff will start to fade away since this pin isn't still in production. Is that a thing to worry about (currently available mods gradually becoming unavailable)? Like I said, first time noob here.

Quoted from mbwalker:

Have the subwoofer ready to hook up when the pin arrives!

Alright, I'll use this as an opening for asking for opinions.

Pinnovators (SAMsub board OR PinPAC, one of those with external sub) vs. PinWoofer (Powered Super Kit)... Looking for subjective opinions on sound improvement. Or, can you do both? Start with PinWoofer, then add an external sub/headphone jack/external mute & volume with a PinPAC?

Separately, why do there have to be so many different interactive BackBox lighting kits. So hard to choose.

#2148 4 years ago

You can do both but IMHO, just adding the external sub was the best bang for the buck for me. I have a Flipper Fidelity system on mine though.

As for interactive backbox lighting. There are several different translight/backglasses available for AC/DC. Be sure to settle on which you want before you go the interactive route. That's also a reason why there are so many versions.

As far as mods. My got to for this game are simple but effective:
- External Sub
- Red Apron and add the pinball refinery lighting kit (it puts lights under the plastics for both diverters on the ramps, one in the canon and 2 under the apron. They pulsate with the stock flashers on the ramps. Makes for a cool effect and really helps you know when the canon is ready to be loaded.
- Lightening bolt flashers (I have pinbits and love them).
- Bass drums for the diverter coils, if you can find them. Really dresses up the game as it hides those ugly things
- CPR9999 roof top mod. Most people overlook this one but not seeing that gab was big for me, especially since I have mirror blades.
- The Bell cover (I like the wood one)

#2149 4 years ago
Quoted from Mach5Amps:

Thanks for the welcome...

Those are pretty close to the same shoes. And of course, hit me with your top 10.
I'm not in a modding hurry, though I do wonder if stuff will start to fade away since this pin isn't still in production. Is that a thing to worry about (currently available mods gradually becoming unavailable)? Like I said, first time noob here.

Alright, I'll use this as an opening for asking for opinions.
Pinnovators (SAMsub board OR PinPAC, one of those with external sub) vs. PinWoofer (Powered Super Kit)... Looking for subjective opinions on sound improvement. Or, can you do both? Start with PinWoofer, then add an external sub/headphone jack/external mute &amp; volume with a PinPAC?
Separately, why do there have to be so many different interactive BackBox lighting kits. So hard to choose.

Here you go. I am not a video guru but it's watchable.

Tell me what you see you like.

#2150 4 years ago

I wanted to share some fun we're having with an early ACDC LE that shipped with a native 12" cabinet driver. (We will try it on a native twelve before considering this for a native eight, since we know the transformer, supports, etc., are out of the way - sorry for now, Royale-W-Cheese .)

Among other things, pictured is the 12" PinWoofer interposer and dual voice coil driver that we're kitting for an over the top customer.

This is an experiment, but we appear to be a "go" on all fronts.

This thing is a whopper but we're willing to try it due to some demand out there, and to the delight our customer who is all-in to give it a whirl.

Won't this be a "Touch Too Much"? No, same tried and true sub amplifier w/ 50Wx2 max power. The amp drives the cone just fine but any more power might be over the top. The sound reproduction should be amazing; ACDC's track is well suited for a pin and an internal sub and we plan to double tape this one for sure.

Will it fit? Yes, careful measurements and precision machining suggest it will fit.

Will this fail? Possibly, but the backup plan is to use the existing driver with one powered channel, or mill an interposer to retro the studs to our standard eight pattern, both of which will be a slam-dunk.

Let me know if you have interest - I ordered a few of these twelve's and have already cut extra interposers (the interposer is vital when adding power because it prevents the cone from slapping the cabinet floor).

Good times! Our esteemed PinSider will report out when the results are in.

Let a happy person live within you, and go with an expert:
https://PinWoofer.com

12 and Ring (resized).jpg12 and Ring (resized).jpg12 and 8 (resized).jpg12 and 8 (resized).jpgACDC LE 12 (resized).jpgACDC LE 12 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/43?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.