Topic Stats

• 1,777 posts
  • 263 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Cyrus
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 367 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1D3625E3-BDD8-4C07-8219-FA0FBF73C93E (resized).jpeg
514FD814-AD1B-4007-8F25-13D2E86835A4 (resized).jpeg
3AD5E6AC-F1DB-441E-A384-5B6F8DFA604C (resized).png
95A56738-849F-412A-B0CF-D8D99537FC25 (resized).jpeg
20190418_113014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190415_151405 (resized).jpg
20190409_193927 (resized).jpg
9169CB67-95D0-4410-939E-07F445A6E7F8 (resized).jpeg
takemymoney (resized).jpg
7170DBED-2E1C-4AE0-941F-3603D1ECAB07 (resized).jpeg
15544705294128573428121927916802 (resized).jpg
KIMG1513 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190319_101829 (resized).jpg
Lower Playfield Target Splints (resized).jpg
gray posts (resized).jpg
20190315_154133 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1777 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 36.
#1751 12 days ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

There is a drum mod that covers the diverter as well as the one up by the left ramp

Thank you mymalibu

#1752 9 days ago

takemymoney (resized).jpg

#1753 9 days ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

There is a drum mod that covers the diverter as well as the one up by the left ramp

You can it Installed on this picture. I believe it came from Laseriffic at that time?

9169CB67-95D0-4410-939E-07F445A6E7F8 (resized).jpeg
#1754 9 days ago

I thought about getting those, but it looked like flying balls would hit and break them like the cannon? Is that an issue?

#1755 9 days ago
Quoted from Rensh:

You can it Installed on this picture. I believe it came from Laseriffic at that time?
[quoted image]

Those look great! Don't know if they're still available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-drum-mod-limited-run/

#1756 9 days ago

I’m about to embark on installing a Pinwoofer kit and backbox amp in my game. I’ll report back as soon as I can!

#1757 9 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I thought about getting those, but it looked like flying balls would hit and break them like the cannon? Is that an issue?

Non-issue. The top one is guarded by the ramp and the lower one would only be vulnerable to a side hit which I've never seen in the 5 or so years I've owned this game.

#1758 8 days ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Non-issue. The top one is guarded by the ramp and the lower one would only be vulnerable to a side hit which I've never seen in the 5 or so years I've owned this game.

I agree has been zero issues with it.

#1759 7 days ago

My TNT handle broke, screw stripped, so I made myself a new one, gonna tweak it a little and stain it darker. What do you guys think of the look?
Brian

20190409_193927 (resized).jpg
#1760 5 days ago

Finally beat my old high score, still loving this game

IMG_20190415_151405 (resized).jpg
#1761 4 days ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Finally beat my old high score, still loving this game
[quoted image]

Nice! What are your outlanes set to?

#1762 4 days ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Nice! What are your outlanes set to?

I left everything at factory stock setting, which looks to be the middle hole. Usually I just leave my games at factory settings and only enable free play.

#1763 2 days ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I left everything at factory stock setting, which looks to be the middle hole. Usually I just leave my games at factory settings and only enable free play.

Nice! I think mine are at the top hole, and I'm waiting until I beat the previous owner's score before I move them down a bit. I've only had it a couple months and already come REALLY close several times. But it's in the low 1B's, not over 2B. Impressive!

#1764 2 days ago

Hoping this helps. My Titans lasted about 2 weeks. This time I used a bigger size (1 inch) on the left side. I'm hoping the looser rubber breaks less quickly. I also added the other rubbers on the posts, hoping they take the brunt of the force. I didnt have a larger rubber for the right side, so I used a 3/8 which is the original size.

Are certain colors less prone to breaking? Super bands better than Titans maybe?

20190418_113014 (resized).jpg
#1765 2 days ago

Another run is almost complete! (This weekend).

Quantity of 10 made, 4 already pre-sold.

PM me to get one before they are gone!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ampgt-ac-dc-lighted-roof-mod

514FD814-AD1B-4007-8F25-13D2E86835A4 (resized).jpeg95A56738-849F-412A-B0CF-D8D99537FC25 (resized).jpeg1D3625E3-BDD8-4C07-8219-FA0FBF73C93E (resized).jpeg3AD5E6AC-F1DB-441E-A384-5B6F8DFA604C (resized).png
#1766 2 days ago
Quoted from jester523:

Hoping this helps. My Titans lasted about 2 weeks. This time I used a bigger size (1 inch) on the left side. I'm hoping the looser rubber breaks less quickly.
Are certain colors less prone to breaking? Super bands better than Titans maybe?
[quoted image]

It's my opinion that the clear last longer than the blue, red and orange. Sometimes I double up the rubbers and add 2 instead of one. Looks cool too.

#1767 1 day ago

Apologies because I know this question is covered someplace—but I can’t find it. I have a Prem VE. Is there any way to stop the songs from re-starting at the beginning after a drain? I don’t see anything in settings so assuming its a moot point, but it’s annoying as hell. Not an issue with my other music pins.

#1768 1 day ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Apologies because I know this question is covered someplace—but I can’t find it. I have a Prem VE. Is there any way to stop the songs from re-starting at the beginning after a drain? I don’t see anything in settings so assuming its a moot point, but it’s annoying as hell. Not an issue with my other music pins.

The rules of the game don’t work like that. Once you pick a song you are in that song mode until you light another song to play, or your game ends.

So as Ritchie would say, “play better!”

#1769 1 day ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Other music pins have “song markers” that pick up the song where it left off at the time of drain. ACDC is the first Stern Music pin and when they programmed it, No one thought to do that.

#1770 1 day ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Other music pins have “song markers” that pick up the song where it left off at the time of drain. ACDC is the first Stern Music pin and when they programmed it, No one thought to do that.

Wait so in Metallica when you pick a song and drain, the song pauses and starts from that point on ball two? Same with Aerosmith and KISS?

#1771 1 day ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wait so in Metallica when you pick a song and drain, the song pauses and starts from that point on ball two? Same with Aerosmith and KISS?

I played both Metallica and Aerosmith today but no Kiss. I need to hear better or play worst because I can't say for sure that songs continues or starts from beginning.

#1772 1 day ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure for KISS, but Metallica and AS songs continue. They have have queue spots so it’s not exact, but it’s pretty darn close.

IMDN is the only one I know that continues playing without any queue interruption.

For acdc; the song is the mode, and when you drain the mode starts over from scratch, hence the song starts from scratch. I want to say I heard (or read) that Lyman was considering to let the music continue to play. So it’s not that it’s not possible, but that it was a programmer choice. Personally, I agree with about 99% of the people, let the music continue to play!

#1773 1 day ago

Very interesting. I swore it always started over. Maiden lets you pick a new song each ball. So if you stayed with the same song it would pick up where you left off?

#1774 1 day ago

Actually let me clarify. Metallica restarts the song, but AS lets it keep playing. Not really a fan of Metallica music so don’t really care. I have the Pro’s and just played both to make sure. AC/DC has great music so sort of frustrating to be getting into a groove, draining, then having to start the song over. Just a peeve. I’d call Lyman but I think he’d just hang up; Ritchie tends to taunt me a lot. Lol

#1775 1 day ago

Ah for some reason I thought Metallica played through using queue points, so if you make it far enough into a song it wouldn’t start from the beginning per day, but rather it’s queue’d checkpoint.

#1776 1 day ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Actually let me clarify. Metallica restarts the song, but AS lets it keep playing. Not really a fan of Metallica music so don’t really care. I have the Pro’s and just played both to make sure. AC/DC has great music so sort of frustrating to be getting into a groove, draining, then having to start the song over. Just a peeve. I’d call Lyman but I think he’d just hang up; Ritchie tends to taunt me a lot. Lol

No, MET starts from cue points.

#1777 1 day ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

No, MET starts from cue points.

Ok, gotcha. When I was verifying, the balls were not in play long, although I let it get to the lyrics in Enter Sandman before letting it drain and it restarted the song. But, the main question is restart on AC/DC and that’s just how it’s programmed. Thanks to all who verified!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
7,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Colts Neck , NJ
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Machine - For Sale
Redding, CA
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1777 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 36.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside