20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 67.
#701 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I got 179mil today ... my highest so far. I saw for the first time at the end of the ball bonus total a 2x on 2 balls and a 3x on one ball pop up in a yellow circle on the ColorDMD then blow up the total end of ball bonus to a new total with that multiplier. Not sure what I did for that, but it felt like I accomplished something new after 8 months of playing every few days.

Sounds like you got the bonus doubler. You can get a separate multiplier by draining out an outlane when that lane is flashing. If you go down an inlane while the lane is flashing it doubles just your next shot where if you get it on an outlane it doubles the bonus. You can get multiples of this in one ball (collecting during MB) which can really blow up a bonus.

#702 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Sounds like you got the bonus doubler. You can get a separate multiplier by draining out an outlane when that lane is flashing. If you go down an inlane while the lane is flashing it doubles just your next shot where if you get it on an outlane it doubles the bonus. You can get multiples of this in one ball (collecting during MB) which can really blow up a bonus.

Thanks for the explanation. I'll look for the flashing lanes in the future now that I know what those mean. Interesting ...

#703 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Of course, while that insert is flashing, you are not making progress to loading the canon for that monster song jackpot you are building.

#704 6 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Will not separate. Includes shipping. Complete Cliffy set, custom Luci shooter rod, Custom Luci coin door sticker, Mezelmod led flashing lightning bolts, cannon mod that covers th...”
2018-01-21
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1172 times

#705 6 years ago

Any ideas if the premium vault will have different artwork?

#706 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

My distributor said it is supposed to be roughly the same, just waiting on the pictures before I pull the trigger.

#707 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Probably since I just got back in the club with a very nice Premium

#708 6 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

My distributor said it is supposed to be roughly the same, just waiting on the pictures before I pull the trigger.

My understanding is that the drummer (don't recall his name as I don't follow the band) will be removed from the art and the moving band will have a stagnate drummer vs the active one on the current prem. Someone posted up a pic of the Pinball Arcade Version and the general consensus was that would be what it would look like.

#709 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My understanding is that the drummer (don't recall his name as I don't follow the band) will be removed from the art and the moving band will have a stagnate drummer vs the active one on the current prem. Someone posted up a pic of the Pinball Arcade Version and the general consensus was that would be what it would look like.

Yeah, figured the drummer would be removed, he is gone from the pro art.

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Permanent progress units, as the name implies, are held throughout the game. They are earned by completing all 5 flashing note shots during a song. Doing so earns 3 units of permanent progress, but you can only do this once per song.

VERY useful to know! Thank you!

Rob

#711 6 years ago

I'd rather pay for an original in excellent shape than a remake for this title!

#712 6 years ago

Guys please forgive my ignorance here ; my MET didn't come with a manual. So this is my 1st Stern manual, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why they have 17 different size rubbers, but only show 11 of them on the pf diagram. I've looked up and down my machine and don't see a 3" anywhere? What am I missing??
20170605_181217 (resized).jpg20170605_181217 (resized).jpg

#713 6 years ago

Don't fret assholes...I think me and Scooby mighta solved this one. Is the left page 12 just a generic page in all Stern manuals and page 13 my machines corresponding rubbers? I don't know...let's ask Daphne.
Nuttin more exhilarating than puttin yer ineptitude on public display!

#714 6 years ago

Hello?
Mr. Obvious?
Long time listener, first time caller.

#715 6 years ago

Just sent a PM to ya Gryszzz.

#716 6 years ago

i have 1 AC DC Speaker Panel left (no re-run possible)

Stainless steel

You cant light it up with el paper

€ 110,- shipped to USA

a1 (resized).JPGa1 (resized).JPG

1ac (resized).jpg1ac (resized).jpg

#717 6 years ago

UPDATE: this club still sucks.

#718 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

UPDATE: this club still sucks.

Hey, look..... A door!
Don't let it hit you in the ass on your way out!

#719 6 years ago

Hey Teal Time!
Got yer mod today. I honestly think it looks damn good. Thanks buddy!
Will post pics after I dig out of trash.

#720 6 years ago

Seriously...this looks great man! What's the angle of wood for though? Confused on that. Don't these just adhere to the metal? Thanks again homie.

#721 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Seriously...this looks great man! What's the angle of wood for though? Confused on that. Don't these just adhere to the metal? Thanks again homie.

Yes, the white piece of wood was just to ship it without it coming apart

#722 6 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a cover for the back right to cover up behind the band. I hate that its just open like that and have seen some people selling covers for that corner, but cant seem to find any for sale.

#724 6 years ago

Also....you might reach out to Pinsider 85Vette....he had made some covers as well a few years back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-band-stage-roof#post-1493227

#725 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Guys please forgive my ignorance here ; my MET didn't come with a manual. So this is my 1st Stern manual, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why they have 17 different size rubbers, but only show 11 of them on the pf diagram. I've looked up and down my machine and don't see a 3" anywhere? What am I missing??

Manual #'s
#1 - 3" goes behind the drop targets on the left. It's missing from the manual
#2, #4, #5 & #12 - I think they are all typos. I can't find them either

#726 6 years ago

Ahhh... behind the drops!
Was that so hard assholes?
Fuck this club.

#727 6 years ago

Thanks Dr. Spidey!

#728 6 years ago

Behind the drops...and blue eyes.

#729 6 years ago

Anyone have a LED colorDMD in their ACDC? I was wondering what you have for brightness and contrast settings. Some of the colors seem really hard to see.

#730 6 years ago

Really need some help with settings. The lyrics in my machine aren't very loud. I put the speech and music back to factory settings. I've adjusted both up and down, but can't find a good setting. What are you guys set at, and what is the music setting in the standard adjustments do vs the music and speech settings in the adjustments menu?

#731 6 years ago

I have my music volume at 1... standard adj #47.
Music volume on feature adj #124 on -59. Feature adj #125 speech volume on 1. I have mine at maximum music volume. Is there a different way?

#732 6 years ago

Finally a question I can answer!
Set that shit on LOUD.

#733 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Finally a question I can answer!
Set that shit on LOUD.

I'll try these settings later. Thanks

#734 6 years ago

hey ac/dc people , so i placed an order to pingraffix for pinblades and a pingrill , the order got cancelled due to ordering elsewhere as a package with other items to save cash , well they got sent to me accidentally . i emailed Joe to let him know the error and he just said it was his mistake and to use them . Well now i have 2 sets and i just want to pay them forward . If someone wants them , let me know , pay the shipping and they are yours , i will NOT charge for them as i didn't pay for them.
Let me know !

#735 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

hey ac/dc people , so i placed an order to pingraffix for pinblades and a pingrill , the order got cancelled due to ordering elsewhere as a package with other items to save cash , well they got sent to me accidentally . i emailed Joe to let him know the error and he just said it was his mistake and to use them . Well now i have 2 sets and i just want to pay them forward . If someone wants them , let me know , pay the shipping and they are yours , i will NOT charge for them as i didn't pay for them.
Let me know !

hook me up brother!

#736 6 years ago

pm me !

#737 6 years ago

give me a shipping quote to st. louis ill paypal ya

#738 6 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I'm in, passed on Mustang, let the MEZELmodding begin!

Hmmmm ... too bad. Looks like your AC/DC has now come and gone too.

I'm considering picking up a VE Premium once they become available. Won't be letting go of my Mustang though!

#739 6 years ago

claimed by CCBIGGSOO7 , congrats man ! take a pic when they are installed !i will get them out as soon as i can ( no post here on Saturdays and tomorrow im out of town all day )

#740 6 years ago

Had some time to add my pin blades , speakers , rock custom kit tonight , love the interaction compared to my Metallica , it just has a steady undercab glow.

#741 6 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i have 1 AC DC Speaker Panel left (no re-run possible)
Stainless steel
You cant light it up with el paper
€ 110,- shipped to USA

the last one
90,-€ shipping FREE

#742 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Had some time to add my pin blades , speakers , rock custom kit tonight , love the interaction compared to my Metallica , it just has a steady undercab glow.
» YouTube video

Link isn't there ...

#743 6 years ago

im not sure why , i dont do youtube aot .

#744 6 years ago

Anybody have a red translucent apron for sale?

#745 6 years ago

Who in the actual fuck wears an apron, ever? Its 2017 Mrs. Cleaver.

#746 6 years ago

Hmmm red translucent , sound like a dexter moment happening .

#747 6 years ago

I just bought a red translucent apron for wife for Christmas 2017 and 2018.

#748 6 years ago

I love you guys

#749 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I love you guys

Seems like you accidently posted your comment in the wrong thread topic.
Did you mean to post it in the other current "flaming hot" thread?

#750 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I just bought a red translucent apron for wife for Christmas 2017 and 2018.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/15?hl=dr_spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.