#1 8 years ago

Interested in a NIB. Direct me to best price in the market in you opinion

#2 8 years ago

Call Trent in OH

Scott

#3 8 years ago

Try JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. 303-962-4666

#4 8 years ago

Got mine from Curly at LSOG right up the road from you - my 3rd NIB from him. http://www.littleshopofgames.com

#5 8 years ago

Michael at Flipper Fidelity

#6 8 years ago

Game exchange is "Gexchange" on Pinside. He gets a lot of positive comments here.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from arizonabuck:

Try JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. 303-962-4666

Quoted from absocountry2:

Game exchange is "Gexchange" on Pinside. He gets a lot of positive comments here.

+1

Absolutely, just got two Hulks from JJ and an ACDC Premium on the way at the end of the month. He is the best.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

an ACDC Premium on the way at the end of the month

Is that from the new run? Are they that close to shipping already?

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

Yep very close
PM sent.

#10 8 years ago

thank you all

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Yep very close
PM sent.

Thanks bro

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from PluffMudPinball:

Got mine from Curly at LSOG right up the road from you - my 3rd NIB from him. http://www.littleshopofgames.com

Thank you

#13 8 years ago

Debating this as well, or wait for Metallica or wait for ST. Really like the gameplay of ACDC Premium but, not the theme. Decisions....decisions. I have the feeling that 2013 is going to be a NIB year for me at which way.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

Sounds like production will start end of Jan, they are a bit ahead of schedule!

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Debating this as well, or wait for Metallica or wait for ST. Really like the gameplay of ACDC Premium but, not the theme. Decisions....decisions. I have the feeling that 2013 is going to be a NIB year for me at which way.

You could make it two NIBs this year. You could pick up an ac/dc premium, and if you don't like it, sell it when metallica or ST come out. It's a risk, but I don't think a big one. Most brand new games aren't losing much value on resale. And AC/DC doesn't suffer the same code issues that have been hurting xmen.

#16 8 years ago

ACDC just keeps getting better.
Hoping for another update with the latest release.

#17 8 years ago

My hat is in the ring as well. Please feel free to ask me for a quote.

Mike
http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

You could make it two NIBs this year. You could pick up an ac/dc premium, and if you don't like it, sell it when metallica or ST come out.

Do you have any idea when Star Trek is coming out? Will it be in 2013

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Sounds like production will start end of Jan, they are a bit ahead of schedule!

YES!!!! I can't wait JJ!!

#20 8 years ago

Anybody care to leak what the price of this game is in the US approximately?

It is about $7K in Canada, + shipping + taxes (not so negligible at nearly a grand).

At that price... I think I can wait a loooong while for a used one. I am just wondering if this is cheaper in the states, or if it just "that expensive".

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Do you have any idea when Star Trek is coming out? Will it be in 2013

If you go by the rumors, star trek will be released in 2013. It is supposed to come out after metallica, so it is likely to be in the second half of the year.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

YES!!!! I can't wait JJ!!

Be sure to tell JJ where you got good playing on ACDC LE. He helped me with a shipping issue and Iwould like him to know I helped make him a sale. If only I had more ACDC Premiums for Christmas I would have loved to have sold you one. Got more shaker motors in stock. Hope you can come back as I finally got the showroom looking the way I always wanted it to be. I have a super nice ACDC Pro with many mods here also, it like having two different pins, each great! Please come back!

Buddy

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Anybody care to leak what the price of this game is in the US approximately?
It is about $7K in Canada, + shipping + taxes (not so negligible at nearly a grand).
At that price... I think I can wait a loooong while for a used one. I am just wondering if this is cheaper in the states, or if it just "that expensive".

The numbers I have seen people posting are around 6200 delivered. Which seems pretty good to me. But I have not priced these out myself through distributors. Im only repeating what has been posted on other threads.

For what it's worth.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

The numbers I have seen people posting are around 6200 delivered. Which seems pretty good to me. But I have not priced these out myself through distributors. Im only repeating what has been posted on other threads.
For what it's worth.

Thank you for the response, that is basically in line with what I thought...

#25 8 years ago

Cheapest price I've seen is 6100. I have a feeling this might be the last run they are doing. If that's the case better get 1 now. They will be 6500-7k in no time, especially if Metallica doesn't look as good.

If you had to choose between getting ac-dc or waiting. I would get ac-dc. If you like Metallica or Star Trek better you could prob move ac-dc without loosing money.

I just sent in the final payment for mine. Should arrive in Feb, can't wait!!

#26 8 years ago

Some company should make a high end mirrored back glass for the AC/DC premiums as a mod. They would sell like hotcakes I imagine. $6,200 shipped to your door is a damn good price. If only I had the room right now.

#27 8 years ago

Contact info for $6200 shipped to door please

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Be sure to tell JJ where you got good playing on ACDC LE. He helped me with a shipping issue and Iwould like him to know I helped make him a sale. If only I had more ACDC Premiums for Christmas I would have loved to have sold you one. Got more shaker motors in stock. Hope you can come back as I finally got the showroom looking the way I always wanted it to be. I have a super nice ACDC Pro with many mods here also, it like having two different pins, each great! Please come back!
Buddy

Yep got a lot of good play on AC/DC BIBLE at Buddy's place. It definitely helped my wife and I decide on getting one. Also props to rarehero for playtime on his collection as well. It was the first time I even seen an AC/DC premium.

Buddy I do need to get a shaker from you. Also yes we definitely want to come back and play again!!! That was a blast and hopefully next time you will be feeling much better.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Contact info for $6200 shipped to door please

If that price is available it's one of the drop shippers like JJ is my guess (he has great customer service to boot btw). I really wish I had space to add an ac/dc right now. Sigh....

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If that price is available it's one of the drop shippers like JJ is my guess (he has great customer service to boot btw). I really wish I had space to add an ac/dc right now. Sigh....

its not JJ.

#31 8 years ago

I think the low prices now including shipping are modestly higher than shown above.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

I think the low prices now including shipping are modestly higher than shown above.

I don't think you'll find any sellers @ $6200 shipped of the current run. Previous runs that was possible.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I don't think you'll find any sellers @ $6200 shipped of the current run. Previous runs that was possible.

They're selling for as high as $7300 shipped on Ebay so if you do find them for this (which I would highly doubt) buy a few!

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

They're selling for as high as $7300 shipped on Ebay so if you do find them for this (which I would highly doubt) buy a few!

I bet they were not pinside members

#35 8 years ago

Thank you all for you help!

#36 8 years ago

Can someone PM me on that 6200 shipped to my door? If so..I am buying now

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Can someone PM me on that 6200 shipped to my door? If so..I am buying now

This price is indicative of spending $15K plus in the past with a particular distributor. I doubt you'll get $6,200 shipped just buying straight out. You're probably looking at $6,300 or so which is still a great price.

#38 8 years ago

Oh..and to throw a curve into the mix. Have a Transformers PRO as a possible trade or outright sell. Cointaker LEDS throughout and mods.

#39 8 years ago

Can someone PM me with a legitimate price?

#40 8 years ago

Flp just contact JJ or Trent both are top notch

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Flp just contact JJ or Trent both are top notch

will do sir

#42 8 years ago

The feb run is most likely sold out, there is a march run as well. I'm getting mine from the march batch.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

The feb run is most likely sold out, there is a march run as well. I'm getting mine from the march batch.

I think it is likely only sold out to distributors . . . that is just a guess though.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think it is likely only sold out to distributors . . . that is just a guess though.

Correct, I still have a few of Feb Run left

1 week later
#45 8 years ago

Anyone hear if production has actually started yet or not?

#47 8 years ago

Boooooo!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside